Letsargue's Thread for Bashing AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I already answered you on what I was and wasn't trying to accomplish. Like it/don't like it. :idunno:

See, you bypassed the main part of my response to say the same thing I already answered and went straight to praising yourself.

Let me know if you have anything to say about my actual response. This is also why I rarely bother to attempt to engage you substantively. You don't appear to be interested in what anyone else has to say.

:e4e:

You haven't said anything here. What is there to say? You say nothing but words of vain garbage, nothing to respond to. You are so smart, give me something I CAN respond to. Are you so unlearned that you cannot present a question of some knowledge?

Paul -- 041712

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You haven't said anything here. What is there to say? You say nothing but words of vain garbage,
This from the guy who spends a great bit of his time telling everyone how great he is? :plain:
You are so smart, give me something I CAN respond to. Are you so unlearned that you cannot present a question of some knowledge?
I'm smart enough to realize you haven't heard a thing I've said, which is why you block quote instead of dealing with it. I'm smart enough to realize that you have a serious problem and that I'm not going to be able to help you with it.

I wish you well, Paul. For now, the best thing I can do for you is leave you to your street corner and trust God to look after you.

ThePresbyteers

...I'm smart enough to realize you haven't heard a thing I've said, which is why you block quote instead of dealing with it. I'm smart enough to realize that you have a serious problem and that I'm not going to be able to help you with it. ...
I was hoping to calm Argueman down and move him closer to God so we both can be in a neutral state. Argueman is extremely right or wrong and his mindlessness blinds him to the truth and makes his mind sick as we all can see in plain view. Maybe one day he and I can be in a neutral state and make sense of our conversations. Till then, let me leave this:
--------------------------------
" The perfectDao is without difficulty, save that it avoids picking
and choosing. Only when you stop liking and disliking will all be
clearly understood. A split hair's difference, and heaven and earth
are set apart! If you want to get the plain truth, be not concerned
with right and wrong. The conflict between right and wrong is the
sickness of the mind."
--------------------------

Thats why AMR is trying to get him to talk but he is running and talking like he is on fire. He can only be mad at himself.

254212-tibetan-activist-and-exile-jamphel-yeshi-27-runs-through-the-streets-o.JPG

Christians on TOL offers Him Water. Will he accept the coolness of water?

Letsargue

This from the guy who spends a great bit of his time telling everyone how great he is? :plain:

I'm smart enough to realize you haven't heard a thing I've said, which is why you block quote instead of dealing with it. I'm smart enough to realize that you have a serious problem and that I'm not going to be able to help you with it.

I wish you well, Paul. For now, the best thing I can do for you is leave you to your street corner and trust God to look after you.

ANOTHER COWARD BITES THE FOOLISH DUST OF HIS OWN CREATION WITHOUT A FIGHT OF ANY KIND!!! And walks away proud, and a conqueror in his own foolish feeble blank mind.
Join the rest of the geniuses who gave false winnings of a false battle, and I SOOOOO easily am still standing in the FLOOR that another coward has given me, and sneaked away the LOSER without proving me wrong!! ---- I'M STILL HERE, - I HAVEN'T RUN AND HIDDEN!!! --- Proud they are, and still can't prove me wrong with PRIDE!!

Paul -- 041712

Letsargue

I was hoping to calm Argueman down and move him closer to God so we both can be in a neutral state. Argueman is extremely right or wrong and his mindlessness blinds him to the truth and makes his mind sick as we all can see in plain view. Maybe one day he and I can be in a neutral state and make sense of our conversations. Till then, let me leave this:
--------------------------------
" The perfectDao is without difficulty, save that it avoids picking
and choosing. Only when you stop liking and disliking will all be
clearly understood. A split hair's difference, and heaven and earth
are set apart! If you want to get the plain truth, be not concerned
with right and wrong. The conflict between right and wrong is the
sickness of the mind."
--------------------------

Thats why AMR is trying to get him to talk but he is running and talking like he is on fire. He can only be mad at himself.

254212-tibetan-activist-and-exile-jamphel-yeshi-27-runs-through-the-streets-o.JPG

Christians on TOL offers Him Water. Will he accept the coolness of water?

AND I am waiting for some so called Christian to USE SCRIPTURES TO SHOW THAT I AM WRONG, NOT SOME TRICKY MIND GAME CALLED CHRISTIANITY!! - This is not a game, as these so called christians continually never use Scriptures to speak for any True God, but garbage spoken in defense of a false god!!

If any of you are SOO smart in the Scriptures, SHOW ALL THE WISE MEN IN YOUR FOOLISH WORLD THAT "I'M WRONG". - If I'm the fool all you geniuses say that I am, surely you can easily show that I'm the fool speaking things that are not Scriptural. Show us all your genius of God. - IF YOU ARE CHRISTIAN, PROVE THAT!! -- I Have already proven that you are not Christian, but worship a False Christ, and you can't stand it!!! - However, none of you seem to care, just lie down in shame and defeat, calling it a winner!!!!!!

Answer this if you have the Holy Ghost, that you all soo foolishly CLAIM!!! Answer this without studying, - If the Holy Spirit of TRUTH dwells in you, why then do all you so called Children of "GOD", have to study, and the Holy Spirit never tells you any answer to a question? - Answer that, christian, with the Spirit of Truth!! - How about this, - Show me anything that supports that there is ANY HISTORY to anything in the Scriptures, of the doing of anyone in the Scriptures!! Such as show me anything of the "History" of Moses or Jesus Christ, that is scientifically proven. It ain't there, that's why the Scriptures are of FAITH!!!!! - Prove yourselves whether ye be of God, YOU CANNOT!!

Paul -- 041712

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I hadn't planned on saying anything more, but you're being so utterly graceless...well:
ANOTHER COWARD BITES THE FOOLISH DUST OF HIS OWN CREATION WITHOUT A FIGHT OF ANY KIND!!!
See, that was all you were in this for to begin with, which is why you block quoted me and never, once, addressed a single criticism.

And walks away proud, and a conqueror in his own foolish feeble blank mind.
Only one of us has claimed any kind of victory. Feeble? Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, I guess. :idunno:

Join the rest of the geniuses who gave false winnings of a false battle, and I SOOOOO easily am still standing in the FLOOR that another coward has given me, and sneaked away the LOSER without proving me wrong!!
Coward? That would mean you'd have to be fearsome. What's frightening about a dew-rag? :D And, not to belabor the point, but I didn't enter your monologue (because it surely can't be called a conversation) to contest with you, only to correct a bad habit or two if you were open to it. That you decided to plug your ears and continue this odd self celebration isn't surprising, but it's no victory...except perhaps over manners.

So that's something.

---- I'M STILL HERE,
Not altogether true, to listen to you. :nono:

- I HAVEN'T RUN AND HIDDEN!!! --- Proud they are, and still can't prove me wrong with PRIDE!!
I'm proud of having tried to reason with you. Saddened to see my initial impression of you confirmed. Absent a mental defect, which I'm not ruling out at this point, you're going to be very, very embarrassed one day. And not merely for your fashion choices. :plain:

But I won't hold it against you. Now go take another victory lap, spray paint that rag gold and call yourself a king. :chuckle:

Last edited:

Letsargue

I hadn't planned on saying anything more, but you're being so utterly graceless...well:

See, that was all you were in this for to begin with, which is why you block quoted me and never, once, addressed a single criticism.

Only one of us has claimed any kind of victory. Feeble? Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, I guess. :idunno:

Coward? That would mean you'd have to be fearsome. What's frightening about a dew-rag? :D And, not to belabor the point, but I didn't enter your monologue (because it surely can't be called a conversation) to contest with you, only to correct a bad habit or two if you were open to it. That you decided to plug your ears and continue this odd self celebration isn't surprising, but it's no victory...except perhaps over manners.

So that's something.

Not altogether true, to listen to you. :nono:

I'm proud of having tried to reason with you. Saddened to see my initial impression of you confirmed. Absent a mental defect, which I'm not ruling out at this point, you're going to be very, very embarrassed one day. And not merely fr your fashion choices. :plain:

But I won't hold it against you. Now go take another victory lap, spray paint that rag gold and call yourself a king. :chuckle:

You’re proud of HAVING “TRIED” / “TRIED” REASONING WITH ME?????
You don’t even know what that word means there, Scripturally!! – It means that you and I have tried to answer each other’s questions, the best we can. – YOU HAVEN’T ANSWERED ANYTHING, BUT SPIT LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE UNLEARNED SO CALLED CHRISTIANS DO, and blame me for your foolishness of not giving answers to anything!! You still have not answered anything, like that AMR, he hasn’t either!!! -- The “blame game” is all you geniuses know, not CHRISTIAN!!!! ----- ( AND YOU’RE STILL AT IT ), LOOK AT YOU!!! -- What do you expect me to do with such foolishness as this garbage you continue to give me to deal with!!! – How foolish can a fool be!!! - If you have anything to say that is TRUTH, SAY IT!! And stop blaming me for not having anything to deal with!!!!

Paul – 041712

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sure. :D All a man can do is make the attempt.

You don’t even know what that word means there, Scripturally!!
OF COURSE I DON'T, GENIUS!!! I'M NOT YOU, AM I?!? AM I?! THEN HOW CAN I KNOW ANYTHING??

TELL ME THAT, GENIUS!! AND USE SCRIPTURE HOOO-BOY!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!! :plain:

Reason doesn't change, only the context for its application does.

– It means that you and I have tried to answer each other’s questions,
And you never did, you block quote wunderkind you.

the best we can. – YOU HAVEN’T ANSWERED ANYTHING, BUT SPIT LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE UNLEARNED SO CALLED CHRISTIANS DO, and blame me for your foolishness of not giving answers to anything!!
I told you what I came to do. I answered you with scripture and you told me the devil could do it. I answered with reason and you cried for scripture. You're...I think the technical term is nuts.

You still have not answered anything, like that AMR, he hasn’t either!!! -- The “blame game” is all you geniuses know, not CHRISTIAN!!!! ----- ( AND YOU’RE STILL AT IT ), LOOK AT YOU!!!
I would, but your head is taking up all the available band width.

-- What do you expect me to do with such foolishness as this garbage you continue to give me to deal with!!!
I don't expect you to do anything. And you're living up to my expectations royally.

– How foolish can a fool be!!!
Pretty foolish would be my first guess. But it's just a guess, mind you.

- If you have anything to say that is TRUTH, SAY IT!!
Did. It's in all that block quoted stuff you pasted before returning to your regular programming.

And stop blaming me for not having anything to deal with!!!!
Clever devil. I wasn't blaming you for not having anything to deal with. I was noting that you didn't deal with what you had.

Yahtzee! I WIN! SEEK IT, LOSER! :D

Lon

You don’t even know what that word means there, Scripturally!! – It means that you and I have tried to answer each other’s questions, the best we can. – YOU HAVEN’T ANSWERED ANYTHING, BUT SPIT LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE UNLEARNED SO CALLED CHRISTIANS DO, and blame me for your foolishness of not giving answers to anything!! You still have not answered anything, like that AMR, he hasn’t either!!! -- The “blame game” is all you geniuses know, not CHRISTIAN!!!! ----- ( AND YOU’RE STILL AT IT ), LOOK AT YOU!!! -- What do you expect me to do with such foolishness as this garbage you continue to give me to deal with!!! – How foolish can a fool be!!! - If you have anything to say that is TRUTH, SAY IT!! And stop blaming me for not having anything to deal with!!!!

Paul – 041712
Paul,
There are a few people on TOL that are in a different dimension than I am. For whatever reason, you do not speak the same language as the rest of TOL. I'm not talking theology, I'm talking your language chosen for conversation.
To me, that is an academic failure to communicate, it doesn't matter the subject matter. I'm talking about coherent sentences and paragraphs.
I, and many others on TOL don't get you. I don't converse often with you, even in my own threads where you come, because I understand very little of your mind. I don't know whether it is your mind, or your conveyance or both that might be the trouble, but I don't get you. I told you:
"Paul, You're weird. Lon."
...Because I don't get you or understand you or even understand why you talk to me.

There are a few others on here I don't get either, again, not because of the scripture, but because of their language. They don't speak the same language I understand.

-Lon

All12Cylinders

Letsargue said:
Answer this if you have the Holy Ghost, that you all soo foolishly CLAIM!!! Answer this without studying, - If the Holy Spirit of TRUTH dwells in you, why then do all you so called Children of "GOD", have to study, and the Holy Spirit never tells you any answer to a question?

Dumbest thing you've said to date, well maybe :)

The Spirit of God cannot (and will not) contradict Scripture, it is the Sword, and therein are all the answers we need for life and faith.
Eph 6:17 - ... and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
Mat 4:4-10 - ... It is written, ... It is written again, ... for it is written
Psa 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path

You and I (anyone for that matter) can argue all day long, but we all need to subject (measure) our opinions and claims against the authority of Scripture, assuming the view Scripture is authoritative and inerrant. I don't really care that you claim to be inspired by God, led by the Spirit, I can measure your words and claims against Scripture, and mine as well.

My initial opinion of you Letsargue is you have a very angry message, and resemble a cultist of the type that speaks in a totalitarian manner, "believe me or you're going to hell for I have the only truthful message, all others be damned." Again, your message and manner are very easily discerned by your posts, not much to deny here but I'm sure you will.

You seem to ignore context when you rant, for example, There are some hopeful and joyful remarks in Romans 1 to the body of Christ... that would be the we and you.

v5 - through whom we received grace and apostleship, unto obedience of faith among all the nations, for his name's sake;
v7- to all that are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
v8 - First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is proclaimed throughout the whole world.
v11 - For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

And then the message changes to they and them - a change in focus.

v18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hinder the truth in unrighteousness;
v19 - because that which is known of God is manifest in them; for God manifested it unto them.
v20 - For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity; that they may be without excuse:
v21 - because that, knowing God, they glorified him not as God, neither gave thanks; but became vain in their reasonings, and their senseless heart was darkened.
v22 - Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

So, our role as Christians is to help THEM become WE. Your approach has been weighed and found wanting - just MO!

ThePresbyteers

AND I am waiting for some so called Christian to USE SCRIPTURES TO SHOW THAT I AM WRONG, NOT SOME TRICKY MIND GAME CALLED CHRISTIANITY!! - This is not a game, as these so called christians continually never use Scriptures to speak for any True God, but garbage spoken in defense of a false god!!---
I believe I caught somewhere in your replies on the last page and you claim that you're not saved or at least yet or if at all. If you make that claim then you're probably making claims that nobody is saved or at least yet. I'm assuming that you find it impossible that any man can say anything about that since you say that none will come to God and no one is saved. I'm not disagree or agreeing but I think this is what you said. I'm not sure.
TOL'ers, didn't he say he isn't saved?

Letsargue

Sure. :D All a man can do is make the attempt.

OF COURSE I DON'T, GENIUS!!! I'M NOT YOU, AM I?!? AM I?! THEN HOW CAN I KNOW ANYTHING??

TELL ME THAT, GENIUS!! AND USE SCRIPTURE HOOO-BOY!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!! :plain:

Reason doesn't change, only the context for its application does.

And you never did, you block quote wunderkind you.

I told you what I came to do. I answered you with scripture and you told me the devil could do it. I answered with reason and you cried for scripture. You're...I think the technical term is nuts.

I would, but your head is taking up all the available band width.

I don't expect you to do anything. And you're living up to my expectations royally.

Pretty foolish would be my first guess. But it's just a guess, mind you.

Did. It's in all that block quoted stuff you pasted before returning to your regular programming.

Clever devil. I wasn't blaming you for not having anything to deal with. I was noting that you didn't deal with what you had.

Yahtzee! I WIN! SEEK IT, LOSER! :D

Again, you gave me nothing but this garbage. --- I just gave you two questions, and they got answered with this trash from hell again, wise guy.
It would appear that you could understand that the world could see your utter nonsense here. -- You, I guess, truly think that you are proving me wrong with your genius trash.

(((( Try this one, GENIUS )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GOSPEL WAS TAKEN OUT, OVER TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO!!!!
Salvation is utterly impossible in your world now!! - It's fools such as YOU WHO don't care what God has said ABOUT THAT!!! -- (((( YOU CAN STAY WHERE YOU ARE AS FAR AS THE GODHEAD IS CONCERNED ))) -- This cannot be done for you NOW!!!!!! >> Jude 1:23 KJV --- (( STAY THERE )).

Paul -- 041812

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Again, you gave me nothing but this garbage.
:p
--- I just gave you two questions, and they got answered with this trash from hell again, wise guy.
What, I'm supposed to answer YOUR questions? :plain: Take a gander at this, goose: no.

It would appear that you could understand that the world could see your utter nonsense here. -- You, I guess, truly think that you are proving me wrong with your genius trash.
Just framing you as a pontificating, narcissistic, wanna-be bully-boy. You're doing most of the lifting.

(((( Try this one, GENIUS )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GOSPEL WAS TAKEN OUT, OVER TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO!!!!
Salvation is utterly impossible in your world now!!
John 3:16

Or, your odd notions don't stand between anyone and Christ. And they never will.

Letsargue

:p

What, I'm supposed to answer YOUR questions? :plain: Take a gander at this, goose: no.

Just framing you as a pontificating, narcissistic, wanna-be bully-boy. You're doing most of the lifting.

John 3:16

Or, your odd notions don't stand between anyone and Christ. And they never will.

STAY WHERE YOU ARE GENIUS!!

Proverbs 1:26-28 KJV – “I also will LAUGH at your calamity; I will MOCK when your fear cometh; 27- When your FEAR cometh as desolation, and your DESTRUCTION cometh as a whirlwind; when DISTRESS AND ANGUISH cometh upon you. 28- THEN SHALL THEY CALL UPON ME, BUT I WILL NOT ANSWER; THEY SHALL SEEK ME EARLY, BUT THEY SHALL NOT FIND ME”. ------

Paul – 041812

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
STAY WHERE YOU ARE GENIUS!!
What, you got a gun? So far you've mostly just been shooting your yap off. :p

Proverbs 1:26-28 KJV
You aren't God. And He isn't going to back your megalomanical play.

Now go holler at someone who gives a fried fig about your self obsession.

Or loosen that dew rag. It might be cutting off blood flow to your head cavity. :plain:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AGAIN, - my dwelling or life is in the Word / the Truth / Christ, and my assembly is with the Spirits in Heavenly Places!! ---- Hebrews 12:22-24 KJV ----//----
However, it seems that my answer is too much for you, so let me say the same thing a different way!!

“IF” I said that I am sit down at the Lord’s Table with all the old Saints of God, and I’m clothed with the wedding garment!! – That I am feasting on the fruits and drink that the Lord has sat before us, and I have brought treasures that the Lord has given me, and I am sharing them with my fellow servants!! --- And we dwell in the House that He has prepared for us!! BECAUSE, the Lord has said, -- “( COME, and dine with me at my wedding feast, and I will make of you My Family, I will be your Father, and you will be my Sons, and you will dwell in my House for ever more )”. ------- But AMR, I see none of you here!! – Have you rejected the wedding, or just failed to have light enough to see your way to the Door!!

AMR!! – What say you to that, or is it too far beneath your wisdom!!

Paul – 041212
Bottom line, you simply refuse to attend a local church and submit yourself to its authorities because you are on a different spiritual plane than the rest of us poor fools.

AMR

Letsargue

Bottom line, you simply refuse to attend a local church and submit yourself to its authorities because you are on a different spiritual plane than the rest of us poor fools.

AMR

I’ve been telling you guys, THERE ARE NO TRUE CHURCHES TODAY, - “NONE” – You won’t listen to anything I tried to tell you!!. – I’ve told you, and “told you” that today the corruption in your choice of government, and supported by all Churches, willingly or unknowingly, has brought the Judgment of God, and NOW THERE IS NOTHING ANY OF YOU STIFF-NECKED PEOPLE CAN DO ABOUT IT!!
The Gospel was taken out from you, and it’s not possible for any of you to come near unto it. It was taken OUT about two years ago because of the absolute and TOTAL denial of anything that I brought to you!!! --- NOW SAY WHAT YOU MAY, THERE’S NOTHING TO BE DONE FOR THIS WORLD NOW!! – So tell me to go to H--- if you like. - It’s not I, but the world that now belongs to HELL!! – You all will see the carnal effect, but the moment you step out of your flesh in your own time; you will step into the quickening and your spiritual eyes will be opened and you will then KNOW THAT I WAS HERE TO WARN YOU, AND YOU NEVER LISTENED!!

NOW TELL ME THAT I AM YELLING AT YOU AND YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND ME!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 041912

Status
Not open for further replies.