JC was NOT the messiah!

Elia

Bs'd

Shalom dear readers,

Hereby I want to tell you about the one true God, and give you shocking facts and data that has been suppressed by the Christian church for 2000 years. This was done by, amongst other things, burning Bible translators on the stake, mass burnings of Bible translations and corrupting Bible translations.
But now the truth is out. Look here:

That's a bummer, can't post links yet.

OK, here he is: http://mountzion.freewebpage.org

That says it all.

Please send this message to every Christian & messianic Jew you know and/or post it on every messageboard you can find. One way of loving God is making Him known amongst the nations. One way of loving your fellow man is revealing the falsehood he has been exposed to.

Eliyahu

Last edited:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bs'd

Shalom dear readers,

Hereby I want to tell you about the one true God, and give you shocking facts and data that has been suppressed by the Christian church for 2000 years. This was done by, amongst other things, burning Bible translators on the stake, mass burnings of Bible translations and corrupting Bible translations.
But now the truth is out. Look here:

That's a bummer, can't post links yet.

Please send this message to every Christian & messianic Jew you know and/or post it on every messageboard you can find. One way of loving God is making Him known amongst the nations. One way of loving your fellow man is revealing the falsehood he has been exposed to.

Eliyahu
What are you asking us to pass along? There's no information here.

On another note...

I just had the greatest chocolate chip cookie ever. Please pass this message along to all your friends so they'll know.

Thanks,
Randy

Elia

What are you asking us to pass along? There's no information here.

Thanks,
Randy

Bs'd

I think you have a good point there.

As soon as I can post links, I'll try to rectify the situation.

In the meantime: Just take my word for the fact that JC is NOT the messiah.

After all: Would I lie about it?

Eliyahu

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hmmm...:think:
So in summary: Elia says it's so; Elia wouldn't make it up; So we need to believe Elia. :think:

I never thought about it that way. Verrrrrry compelling stuff you got there, Elia.

Elia

Hmmm...:think:
So in summary: Elia says it's so; Elia wouldn't make it up; So we need to believe Elia. :think:

I never thought about it that way. Verrrrrry compelling stuff you got there, Elia.

Bs'd

Look, this is not my usual approach. This is born out of desperation, because I cannot post links. So you just have to take my word for it.

But you can see for yourself that he didn't fulfill the messianic prophecies, so I think the facts are clear: He wasn't the messiah.

Eliyahu

Elia

If you say so!

Bs'd

OK, now I can post links; here it is: http://mountzion.freewebpage.org

There it is: The end of Christianity.

Eliyahu light unto the nations

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!" Mica 4:5

This message is sent to you from Mount Zion, Jerusalem, Israel.

"From Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of God from Jerusalem." Isaiah 2:3, Mica 4:2

EMETH

I may bother to go through it in detail at a later time when I have time to make a project of doing research of my own. Right now though I have other things on my plate. By the way you may want to do a little correcting on your introduction since it gets a very basic fact about the NT wrong in the first & second sentence. Two books of the NT were written by Luke who is generally accepted to have been a gentile. *I know it's not really a big detail in the scheme of things*

P.S. I also want to welcome you to TOL but I hope you have a thick skin. If you hang around here for long your going to need it. The debate here can get a little rough.

Elia

I may bother to go through it in detail at a later time when I have time to make a project of doing research of my own. Right now though I have other things on my plate. By the way you may want to do a little correcting on your introduction since it gets a very basic fact about the NT wrong in the first & second sentence. Two books of the NT were written by Luke who is generally accepted to have been a gentile. *I know it's not really a big detail in the scheme of things*

Bs'd

I don't accept Luke as being a non-Jew.

P.S. I also want to welcome you to TOL but I hope you have a thick skin. If you hang around here for long your going to need it. The debate here can get a little rough.

I like it rough.

Eliyahu

EMETH

Bs'd

I don't accept Luke as being a non-Jew.

Well there are scholars on both sides of that issue and I have seen reasonable sounding points from both sides though the best arguments I have read have been for him being a gentile which is the generally accepted view of church history (something I love to study, I am a history nut). May I ask your particular reasons?

I like it rough.

Eliyahu

Good :)

Letsargue

What debate / Argument? -- I haven't found anyone with the brass to argue anything but their own doctrine.

Paul -- 012411

EMETH

What debate / Argument? -- I haven't found anyone with the brass to argue anything but their own doctrine.

Paul -- 012411

I have witnessed more than a few heated debates/arguments on TOL. I even have been involved in a couple though they usually cooled down because I don't (normally) run hot for long.

Elia

Well there are scholars on both sides of that issue and I have seen reasonable sounding points from both sides though the best arguments I have read have been for him being a gentile which is the generally accepted view of church history (something I love to study, I am a history nut). May I ask your particular reasons?

Bs'd

If I accept him as a non-Jew I'll have to change my home page.

Eliyahu