Battle Royale Hall of fame

D

Dee Dee Warren

Thus saith the LORD [Jesus], thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD [Jesus] that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself.

It was the Lord Jesus. So what’s your point?

What part of "alone" and "by myself" do you find confusing?? How can there be more than one creator in light of the above?

me again

Quipped by Dee Dee
Whatever....
Wow, such originality!!! :eek:

Posted by Dee Dee
Indulge an idiot please.
:confused: What? Is Freak still here?

Posted by Dee Dee
How in the world can you NOT RULE OUT that they are different Creators based upon Isaiah 44:24.
The Lord Jesus Christ was commissioned to create the heavens and the earth. Who commissioned Him?

Posted by Dee Dee
I am still awaiting your answer on the Lord's prayer.
I have already told you that ”I don’t know.” Sorry. :(

D

Dee Dee Warren

Me, I deleted that post you are responding to because you responded at the same time I did. You don't know about the Lord's prayer?? Are you serious..... Well, hey if you're comfortable with that.... hmmmm.... I sure hope you don't have to interpret any statutes during your job as an officer if you are having problems with that one.

But I did ask another question on Isaiah 44:24 and await your resonse. Oh wait a minute, my crystal ball is warming up. You just don't know, do you.... Well then I would avoid opening my mouth on these issues if you are still such a babe in the Word that you don't know such basics. I am sorry to be so harsh, but I find this incredible.

me again

Caution: Meat Ahead

Caution: Meat Ahead

Posted by Dee Dee Warren
What part of "alone" and "by myself" do you find confusing??
Eeeeeasy there girl.

Posted by Dee Dee Warren
How can there be more than one creator in light of the [Isaiah 44:24]?
  • The Father commissioned:
  • Jesus to create the heavens and the earth.
I count two.

I planned to develop a vacent lot. The vision was mine. I commissioned a builder to construct it. Who is the creator of the idea and of the end product?

Food for thought. Don't choke. :eek:

As I previously said: Maybe Jesus is the Father. I don't know e.g. I'm not 100% certain. But I am 100% certain that Jesus is Lord and that no man can get into the kingdom of heaven except through Him.

:up:

Freak

Dee Dee says: I sure hope you don't have to interpret any statutes during your job as an officer if you are having problems with that one.

Watch it Dee Dee, Me Again may arrest you>lol

me again

Caution: Rocket Scientists Ahead

Caution: Rocket Scientists Ahead

Posted by Dee Dee
You don't know about the Lord's prayer?? Are you serious.....
Oh, this medium of ”internet communication” is so cumbersome and is filled with so man barriers and misunderstandings.

:doh:

Yes, I do know of the Lord’s Prayer. No, I don’t know how to answer your original question, as it relates to the Lord’s Prayer.

Posted by Rocket Scientist Dee Dee
I sure hope you don't have to interpret any statutes during your job as an officer if you are having problems with that one.
Uhhh, right. ;)

Posted by Dee Dee
I am sorry to be so harsh…
I find you to be delightfully amusing. :)

me again

Posted by Freak
Dee Dee says: I sure hope you don't have to interpret any statutes during your job as an officer if you are having problems with that one.

Watch it Dee Dee, Me Again may arrest you>lol
Freak,

I believe that you've cornered the market on "being arrested?" Would you care to describe what it felt like?

:confused: No?

I didn't think so. :eek:

However, in a positive light, since you've been arrested, it might help you if you ever minister to others who have had that unpleasant experience. :)

D

Dee Dee Warren

Me, you didn't answer my question with regards to Isaiah 44:24 and I understood what you meant by the Lord's prayer... it is your inability to interpret the implications of it being addressed to the Father that I find incomprehensible. You should try a little less hard to be clever, and concentrate more on the question at hand. Reread my question(s) on Isaiah 44:24 and take a deep breath.

Sozo

Re: Caution: Meat Ahead

Re: Caution: Meat Ahead

Originally posted by me again
Eeeeeasy there girl.

• The Father commissioned:
  • Jesus to create the heavens and the earth.
I count two.

I planned to develop a vacent lot. The vision was mine. I commissioned a builder to construct it. Who is the creator of the idea and of the end product?

Food for thought. Don't choke. :eek:

As I previously said: Maybe Jesus is the Father. I don't know e.g. I'm not 100% certain. But I am 100% certain that Jesus is Lord and that no man can get into the kingdom of heaven except through Him.

:up:

Nobody can prove the relationship in it's fullness of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit and the "Man" Christ Jesus.

Freak

Me Again, I was detained unjustly, for the Gospel, by soliders in Benin. I guess you wouldn't like the fact Jesus was detained (arrested) or Paul for that matter.

You're one big bad cop aren't you? Me Again, your flawed theology is being exposed by another poster (Dee Dee) and you hate it, don't you?

D

Dee Dee Warren

What interpretation??? I don't know is NOT an interpretation. It's a cop out [pun definitely intended].

Freak

It's a cop out [pun definitely intended].

:p

ROTFL

Watch it Dee Dee, Det. Again will do some investigative work on you-to get you.

me again

Posted by Freak
Me Again, I was detained unjustly, for the Gospel, by soliders in Benin. I guess you wouldn't like the fact Jesus was detained (arrested) or Paul for that matter.
It’s a different story out of you each time you tell it. Can’t you get your lies straight? You’ve got to develop one story and then stick with it. Otherwise, you lose credibility in my sight, as you have already done.

Posted by Freak
You're one big bad cop aren't you? Me Again, your flawed theology is being exposed by another poster (Dee Dee) and you hate it, don't you?
:confused: Who forgot to flush?

Freak

Det. Again states: It’s a different story out of you each time you tell it.

Nope. You are having just a hrd time grasping the truth as you are with basic Christian theology.

Watch it Det. Again the truth (Jesus) may set you free!

me again

Posted by Dee Dee Warren
What interpretation??? I don't know is NOT an interpretation. It's a cop out [pun definitely intended].
Oh don’t be ridiculous. Just because you can’t tell me the day and the hour that the earth was created doesn’t mean that you’re copping out. Nuts.

:nono: :doh:

Freak

Det. Again, you are indeed the master of evasion. Did you learn some of that in the military?