Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic:Girl with mental illnesses is now the face of the Global Warming hoax

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    Stupid barbie, doesnt understand tides and storm surges.
    How dare you!
    "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan



    Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom


    Upgrade your TOL membership.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post
      Tell that to NIMH.

      Autism Spectrum Disorder

      According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a guide created by the American Psychiatric Association used to diagnose mental disorders, people with ASD have:
      • Difficulty with communication and interaction with other people
      • Restricted interests and repetitive behaviors
      • Symptoms that hurt the person’s ability to function properly in school, work, and other areas of life


      Using the DSM-5, for example, people who were previously diagnosed as having Asperger’s syndrome would now be diagnosed as having autism spectrum disorder.

      A disorder is not an illness.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Poly View Post
        How dare you!
        The troll doesn't realize that the sea level is high tide mark. And yes, storm surges are increasingly large and dangerous; severity of tropical storms have increased. But no one expects the sea rise 10 feet in Obama's lifetime (and that's the reported elevation of the property). There is also the fact that for complex reasons, sea level at different places is not the same. Some places, it's rising faster than others.

        If a hurricane hits Martha's Vineyard, he's still going to have a problem, of course.
        This message is hidden because ...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stripe View Post
          Will the Darwinists ever back up their obviously false assertions?

          Prediction: They won't.
          And there it is, the link which shows that Creationists have bolted their anti science waffle to drive climate-change denialism.

          Amazing!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Stripe View Post
            Will the Darwinists ever back up their obviously false assertions?

            Prediction: They won't.
            Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
            The troll doesn't realize that the sea level is high tide mark. And yes, storm surges are increasingly large and dangerous; severity of tropical storms have increased. But no one expects the sea rise 10 feet in Obama's lifetime (and that's the reported elevation of the property). There is also the fact that for complex reasons, sea level at different places is not the same. Some places, it's rising faster than others. you

            If a hurricane hits Martha's Vineyard, he's still going to have a problem, of course.
            For sure.....
            The world's leading specialists on sea level rise are most probably the Dutch, and they are really motivated to act now if they want to save their entire country over the next century

            I don't expect that there are many denialists in the low countries.

            And our government is spending billions to raise sea defences all around our coastline.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
              ... the sea level is high tide mark.

              Oohhhhhhh

              Swing and a miss.



              Mean sea level (MSL) (often shortened to sea level) is an average level of the surface of one or more of Earth's bodies of water from which heights such as elevation may be measured. The global MSL is a type of vertical datum – a standardised geodetic datum – that is used, for example, as a chart datum in cartography and marine navigation, or, in aviation, as the standard sea level at which atmospheric pressure is measured to calibrate altitude and, consequently, aircraft flight levels. A common and relatively straightforward mean sea-level standard is instead the midpoint between a mean low and mean high tide at a particular location.[1]

              Wiki

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                Oohhhhhhh

                Swing and a miss.



                Mean sea level (MSL) (often shortened to sea level) is an average level of the surface of one or more of Earth's bodies of water from which heights such as elevation may be measured. The global MSL is a type of vertical datum – a standardised geodetic datum – that is used, for example, as a chart datum in cartography and marine navigation, or, in aviation, as the standard sea level at which atmospheric pressure is measured to calibrate altitude and, consequently, aircraft flight levels. A common and relatively straightforward mean sea-level standard is instead the midpoint between a mean low and mean high tide at a particular location.[1]

                Wiki
                He was even preaching this not a week ago.
                Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                E≈mc2
                "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                -Bob B.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                  A disorder is not an illness.
                  Here is what the American Psychiatric Association has to say about that.

                  What Is Mental Illness?

                  Mental Illness...

                  refers collectively to all diagnosable mental disorders


                  So, your job is to convince all the members of the American Psychiatric Association that they don't know what they are talking about.
                  Learn to read what is written.

                  _____
                  The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                  ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                    There is also the fact that for complex reasons, sea level at different places is not the same.
                    When the land sinks, it only appears that the sea level is rising.
                    Learn to read what is written.

                    _____
                    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post
                      When the land sinks, it only appears that the sea level is rising.
                      You still don't get it. For a number of reasons, sea level varies, and it's not just because land rises or sinks.
                      https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/globalsl.html
                      This message is hidden because ...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post
                        When the land sinks, it only appears that the sea level is rising.
                        when barbie posts, it only appears that he has normal cognitive function

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X