Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: What do you think of pro athletes coming out of the closet and announc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toldailytopic: What do you think of pro athletes coming out of the closet and announc

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 30th, 2013 09:30 AM

toldailytopic: What do you think of pro athletes coming out of the closet and announcing their homosexuality?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
    If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Originally posted by Knight View Post

toldailytopic: What do you think of pro athletes coming out of the closet and announcing their homosexuality?
    Despicable, disgusting and shameful. Athletes have no business putting their filthy linen on a pole and flying it for all the world to see. Sports are supposed to be for enjoyment, not a political statement about the social acceptability of perversion. When that happens sports cease to be sports and turn into a propaganda tool.
    sigpic

Comment

It was inevitable and I'm glad we've finally gotten to this point. Within a few years it'll be unremarkable, which will be a good sign.

Now play ball!

Comment

They are gay.
        Where is the evidence for a global flood?
        E≈mc2
        "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
        -Bob B.

Comment

They are
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
            It was inevitable and I'm glad we've finally gotten to this point. Within a few years it'll be unremarkable, which will be a good sign.
            Granite has always been comfortable around the homos.
            E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Comment

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
              If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
              I think I am going in the closet for being heterosexual. Then people will have something to celebrate for me coming out of the closet and I will feel like I have done something wonderful for society and for myself.
              No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
              No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
              No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

Comment

I am not sure, why is this great fuss about it.

For Liberals : another gay after the bearded guy from Lord of the Rings.
                For Religious : Well, this is USA, so just accept them, if you don't like homosexuals and the heterosexuals closet, you can always come to Afghanistan.

The weird thing, is, if Homosexuality is something that is Normal, it would've not need such "taking care", as if Gays are 3 years babies, so people must be careful when shouting at them, wear them diapers and tell them sentences as "I could've not been prouder" as if they just said ABC.
                in houses which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings

Comment

Originally posted by Mulla Sadra View Post
                  I am not sure, why is this great fuss about it.
                  I thought Muslims were all for beheading homos.
                  E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Comment

Well, first the actors did it....Rock Hudson and Steve McQueen. So now the athletes want to strut their stuff upon the stage. I just refuse to look cause it ain't a pretty sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                      I thought Muslims were all for beheading homos.
                      We don't, usually, behead them in USA.
                      in houses which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                        Well, first the actors did it....Rock Hudson and Steve McQueen. So now the athletes want to strut their stuff upon the stage. I just refuse to look cause it ain't a pretty sight.
                        Uh...no doubt about Hudson, but I think you saw McQueen's name and jumped to conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulla Sadra View Post
                          We don't, usually, behead them in USA.
                          Where do you do your beheadings then?
                          E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Comment

Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                            Where do you do your beheadings then?
                            In the same place your avatar behead people in.

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                              I don't recall that Hudson ever came out of the closet, publicly. And I've never heard that McQueen was gay.

Freddie Mercury never went public either.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X