ECT Tithing: Is it Biblical?

Freedm

It depends on what you mean. Only believing Israel will enter the restored kingdom of Israel. The gentiles nations will service Israel and both will be blessed.

So when you say "The gentile nations will service Israel" does that include the church? aka. will we service Israel?

Freedm

You as too many leading questions. You're not looking for answer, you're looking to get back to your talking points.

No, I'm trying to understand your position. When you make a statement I need to make sure I understand exactly what you mean, which is why I ask follow up questions in my own words, which when answered, will hopefully either confirm what I thought you meant or clarify your answer.

If we don't understand each others positions we can't have a discussion on the topic, so it's important that we understand each other or we'll just end up frustrating each other.

Last edited:

Freedm

It depends on what you mean. Only believing Israel will enter the restored kingdom of Israel. The gentiles nations will service Israel and both will be blessed.

So what do you think Paul meant in Ephesians 2 when he said we are now fellow citizens?

Ephesians 2:19
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household

Did he not mean that we, the believing Gentiles, are now citizens of Israel? If not, then what did he mean?

Right Divider

Body part
So when you say "The gentile nations will service Israel" does that include the church? aka. will we service Israel?
The body of Christ has to do with restoring order in heaven and not with Israel's earthly kingdom.

The body of Christ is not a nation. The body of Christ is NEITHER Jew NOR Greek, NEITHER male NOR female... etc.

Freedm

The body of Christ has to do with restoring order in heaven and not with Israel's earthly kingdom.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. When you say the body of Christ has to do with restoring order in heaven, do you mean that we will not live on the new earth? Do you believe we will spend eternity in heaven?

Right Divider

Body part
I'm not sure what you mean by that. When you say the body of Christ has to do with restoring order in heaven, do you mean that we will not live on the new earth? Do you believe we will spend eternity in heaven?
I'm not completely sure as the Bible is not explicit about it. But Paul does tell us that we will judge angels and angels to not "live" on the earth.

God's Truth

God's throne will be on the new earth, so why wouldn't angels be there too?

Revelation 21
The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb
9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

Revelation 22:3 The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.