ECT We Don't Hear Much From Today's Prophecy Teachers, Why Do You Think That Is?

iamaberean

First of all they have been proven wrong about the end time and that means they no longer have a message.

Of course, if they would just pray to God for understanding, it's right there in the scriptures.

Of all of my studies, I have not found any salvation issues, but truth is an issue and it should also be to my brothers and sisters.

Truth is proved by scripture, not by anyone's opinion.

Below are truths that are proven by scripture or, in the case of the lost sheep, by historical evidence.

If you have scriptures to prove any one of the below are wrong, I have an open mind.

Scriptures of the Holy Bible confirms the following.

There were two separate creations.

Eve had a child of the devil, Cain.

The flood had to be local since the children of Cain and others that were created in the first creation period are still around.

Son’s of God are Adam and his children.

When King of Babylon and his army, who were of the children of Cain, took captive the children of Judah who lived in Southern Israel. Some were taken to Babylon and these children of Judah intermarried with those children of Cain and then the bible calls them bad figs.

King Herod the Great (sic) was of Cain. Most of the scribes and Pharisees that crucified Jesus were also children of Cain.
When the King of Babylon sent the children of Judah to rebuild the temple, many were of the bad figs that went with them.

When Jesus came, the good figs lived mostly in Galilee and the bad figs stayed in Jerusalem.

Jesus had come only for the lost sheep of Israel and he sent his disciples to them.

Historical evidence now proves that the lost sheep of Israel migrated north to Europe and England.

Paul went to the Gentiles and the children of Judah. He found that there were many bad figs within that group and he eventually joined up with the other disciples.

The bad figs are still around today. (Not in the bible, since the bible stops with the epistles. But it is common sense)

First resurrection was at time of Jesus' death. Then the resurrection of the Christians come at the time of their death. This means the resurrection is continuous.

Resurrection and judgement of the wicked ones will come at the end of this age.

Last edited:

DAN P

First of all they have been proven wrong about the end time and that means they no longer have a message.

Of course, if they would just pray to God for understanding, it's right there in the scriptures.

Of all of my studies, I have not found any salvation issues, but truth is an issue and it should also be to my brothers and sisters.

Truth is proved by scripture, not by anyone's opinion.

Below are truths that are proven by scripture or, in the case of the lost sheep, by historical evidence.

If you have scriptures to prove any one of the below are wrong, I have an open mind.

Scriptures of the Holy Bible confirms the following.

There were two separate creations.

Eve had a child of the devil, Cain.

The flood had to be local since the children of Cain and others that were created in the first creation period are still around.

Son’s of God are Adam and his children.

When King of Babylon and his army, who were of the children of Cain, took captive the children of Judah who lived in Southern Israel. Some were taken to Babylon and these children of Judah intermarried with those children of Cain and then the bible calls them bad figs.

King Herod the Great (sic) was of Cain. Most of the scribes and Pharisees that crucified Jesus were also children of Cain.
When the King of Babylon sent the children of Judah to rebuild the temple, many were of the bad figs that went with them.

When Jesus came, the good figs lived mostly in Galilee and the bad figs stayed in Jerusalem.

Jesus had come only for the lost sheep of Israel and he sent his disciples to them.

Historical evidence now proves that the lost sheep of Israel migrated north to Europe and England.

Paul went to the Gentiles and the children of Judah. He found that there were many bad figs within that group and he eventually joined up with the other disciples.

The bad figs are still around today. (Not in the bible, since the bible stops with the epistles. But it is common sense)

First resurrection was at time of Jesus' death. Then the resurrection of the Christians come at the time of their death. This means the resurrection is continuous.

Resurrection and judgement of the wicked ones will come at the end of this age.

Hi and read Rev 20:5 and 6 as this is called the FIRST RESURRECTION !!

Many are found in the SCRAP PILE of so-called prophecy , concerning when Christ is coming back and all have been WRONG and the last one SOLD all they had , and eventually LEFT THERE HILL TOP !!

dan p

iamaberean

Many are found in the SCRAP PILE of so-called prophecy , concerning when Christ is coming back and all have been WRONG and the last one SOLD all they had , and eventually LEFT THERE HILL TOP !!

dan p

Dan,

Thank you for your post.

Resurrection is hard to understand, but we are dealing with this.

Jesus said, He that believeth on me shall never die. These people who believed on Jesus never died. To understand this is to understand our spirit will live for ever not our body.

In the book of Revelation it has to be speaking of raising the dead (non-believers), who never had the chance to become believers. Many people have never heard the gospel. These dead will be judged by their works and this will be their first resurrection.

Believers will not be judged, because our sins have been washed away.

iamaberean

We have an add on here:

The 'son's of God' are not angels. Since, according to scripture, Adam was the son of God, so his children are also the son's of God.

I am not showing scripture, just hoping you will take the time to find the scriptures for yourself.

andyc

We have an add on here:

The 'son's of God' are not angels. Since, according to scripture, Adam was the son of God, so his children are also the son's of God.

The term "son/s of God" is interpreted according to context.
Angels are referred to as sons of God simply because they came into existence by God. Heavenly born again people are born into the kingdom of God supernaturally (like angels) through spiritual rebirth.
Adam is understood as a son of God simply because he was made by God out of his natural substance (clay).

I am not showing scripture, just hoping you will take the time to find the scriptures for yourself.
We're all readers of the bible.

iamaberean

The term "son/s of God" is interpreted according to context.
Angels are referred to as sons of God simply because they came into existence by God. Heavenly born again people are born into the kingdom of God supernaturally (like angels) through spiritual rebirth.
Adam is understood as a son of God simply because he was made by God out of his natural substance (clay).

We're all readers of the bible.
I have been around many people that are Bible teachers. They really believe what they say, but most of the time they just repeat what other people have said without studying for themselves.

Here is one scripture pointing out who the sons of God are.
Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God

And another:
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

I appreciate your response.

iamaberean

The Parable of the Weeds Explained

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Jesus sowed the good seed that becomes the children of the kingdom.
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Not the end of the physical world, but the end of the age. The end of this age is very near.

Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
At the end of this age the wicked ones will be burned up.

Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Jesus is now ready to set up God's kingdom here on earth, and all of mankind that offended and sinned will also be burned.

Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Now, the kingdom of God will be here on earth.

This world will not be destroyed but all evil will be. It can't be very long before this happens. The devil and his children are everywhere and spreading lies to the gullible. You do realize, don't you, that you can't even give a prayer or mention God's word in public, because it might offend someone.

Bradley D

dan p

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" (Matthew 24:36)

iamaberean

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" (Matthew 24:36)

In Matthew we have enough information to know the day, but not to those that Jesus was talking to.

Mat 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
1st clue: The temple will be destroyed.

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation,
2nd clue: They, the disciples, would see the the desolation.

It all happened in 70 AD, while most of them were still alive.

Nothing said about a resurrection.

Jerry Shugart

No, the Lord Jesus' words about the abomination od desolation were in answer to the disciple's question about what would happen at "the end of the age" (Mt.24:3).

Earlier the Lord Jesus had spoken about what would happen then and He said that sat the end of the age there will be a world wide harvest:

"Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.” He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. 40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Mt.13:37-42).​

The events which will happen at the end of the age have not yet happened so the event when the abomination of desolation will stand in the holy place remain in the future.

Last edited:

iamaberean

No, the Lord Jesus' words about the abomination od desolation were in answer to the disciple's question about what would happen at "the end of the age" (Mt.24:3).

Earlier the Lord Jesus had spoken about what would happen then and He said that sat the end of the age there will be a world wide harvest:

"Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.” He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. 40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Mt.13:37-42).​

The events which will happen at the end of the age have not yet happened so the event when the abomination of desolation will stand in the holy place remain in the future.

End of the age of Law.

Compare to the old testament the children had 40 years of wandering in the wilderness until all of their generation had passed away. In this case the children would wander in the age of law until their generation passed. It happened in 70 AD and maybe Jesus was 30, so add 40 to that and that would be the end of the age. At least somewhere close.

The parable of the wheat and the tares is yet to happen, but when it does all the wicked will be burned.

Jerry Shugart

End of the age of Law.

No, the evidence from the Scriptures demonstrates that the phrase "end of the age" refers to the end of the age which will precede the kingdom age.

The Lord Jesus spoke of two different ages, the "age" in which He was then living and an "age to come":

"'Truly I tell you,' Jesus said to them, 'no one who has left home or wife or brothers or sisters or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God will fail to receive many times as much in this age, and in the age to come eternal life'" (Lk.18:29-30).​

"'Truly I tell you,' Jesus replied, 'no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields--along with persecutions--and in the age to come eternal life" (Mk.10:29-30).​

The Jews understood that the "age to come" was the kingdom age because they undersood that the kingdom of their promised Messiah would never end--"in the age to come eternal life":

"Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this."
(Isa.9:7).​

George Eldon Ladd distinguished between the two ages and recoginized that the age to come is indeed the kingdom age:

"The New Testament sets the Age to Come in direct oppostion to this Age. The present age is evil, but the Kingdom of God belongs to The Age to Come. The Kingdom of God, both as the perfect manifestation of God's reign and the realm of completed blessing, belongs to the The Age to Come.

Your ideas match the ideas of the Preterists, and those people are completely confused about the things which will happen in the future. You need to flee from them and their teaching as fast as you can.

Bradley D

In Matthew we have enough information to know the day, but not to those that Jesus was talking to.

Mat 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
1st clue: The temple will be destroyed.

Nothing said about a resurrection.

I believe that verse refers to Christ's return.

"Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other" (Matthew 24:30-31).

iamaberean

I believe that verse refers to Christ's return.

"Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other" (Matthew 24:30-31).

Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
This generation, still speaking to his disciples, their generation would not pass, till all these things (everything that Jesus told them) be fulfilled.
Mat 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
The place where God and man did meet, heaven and earth (the temple), would pass away. It did in 70 AD still in their generation.

iamaberean

No, the evidence from the Scriptures demonstrates that the phrase "end of the age" refers to the end of the age which will precede the kingdom age.

The Lord Jesus spoke of two different ages, the "age" in which He was then living and an "age to come":

"'Truly I tell you,' Jesus said to them, 'no one who has left home or wife or brothers or sisters or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God will fail to receive many times as much in this age, and in the age to come eternal life'" (Lk.18:29-30).​

"'Truly I tell you,' Jesus replied, 'no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields--along with persecutions--and in the age to come eternal life" (Mk.10:29-30).​

The Jews understood that the "age to come" was the kingdom age because they undersood that the kingdom of their promised Messiah would never end--"in the age to come eternal life":

"Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this."
(Isa.9:7).​

George Eldon Ladd distinguished between the two ages and recoginized that the age to come is indeed the kingdom age:

"The New Testament sets the Age to Come in direct oppostion to this Age. The present age is evil, but the Kingdom of God belongs to The Age to Come. The Kingdom of God, both as the perfect manifestation of God's reign and the realm of completed blessing, belongs to the The Age to Come.

Your ideas match the ideas of the Preterists, and those people are completely confused about the things which will happen in the future. You need to flee from them and their teaching as fast as you can.

I started the study of God's word by trying to answer a question of my sons, about preterism. After 2 months of study and prayer I was able to tell him that a lot of preterism was true and that he could embrace it if he wanted to. Our church said it went against their belief, but I was very sure and felt that it was not a salvation issue.

Since that time, when I was interested in any other subject, I went through the bible in the same way. That is, talk with God, and find 2 or more scriptures that agreed and none that contradicted it and take it for what it is, The Truth!

iamaberean

I am going ahead and give you an example;
People have always said that the angels were the son's of God.

First of all angels have no gender.

The scriptures that prove that they are not -

Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Hos_1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Rom_8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
There are many more, but the one that clears up the most is this one.
Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
This proves a couple of things.
The son's of God are of Adam and the daughters are of the men that were created in Gen 1. Therefore no doubt that there were two creations

Jerry Shugart

I started the study of God's word by trying to answer a question of my sons, about preterism. After 2 months of study and prayer I was able to tell him that a lot of preterism was true and that he could embrace it if he wanted to.

In order to believe Preterism you must somehow trick your mind into believing that "the end of the age" that the Lord Jesus spoke about at Matthew 13 is a different "end of the age" spoken of at Matthew 24:3.

iamaberean

In order to believe Preterism you must somehow trick your mind into believing that "the end of the age" that the Lord Jesus spoke about at Matthew 13 is a different "end of the age" spoken of at Matthew 24:3.

Sorry about being so slow to respond.

Mat 24 is undoubtedly speaking about the end of the age of law. Without the temple there is nothing left for the believers of law to maintain their belief of forgiveness.

In Mat 13 it speaks of the devil's children (tares) and the children of God (wheat). At the time of harvest the devil and his children will be done away with.
There will be a rapture of the dead that had never had a chance of knowing God. Jesus will judge those according to their life style.
At the end of this age, the earth and believers will remain and God will set up his kingdom.
Mat_25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
2Ti_4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2Ti_4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev_12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Jerry Shugart

Mat 24 is undoubtedly speaking about the end of the age of law.

The end of the age of the law happened much earlier than 70 AD:

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby" (Eph.2:13-16).​

The law of commandments contained in the ordinances was abolished in order that God could reconcile both the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers into one Body, the Body of Christ. And the Body of Christ began many years before 70 AD.