Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freemason and Dispensationalist Connection

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    His approach is off by as much as 45% whereas we hybrids are off as much as 35%.
    So, we have no room to judge.
    For a minute I thought Danoh posted that. Man, did that "we" strike me as funny.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
      His approach is off by as much as 45% whereas we hybrids are off as much as 35%.
      So, we have no room to judge.
      Personally, bro, I'd say that overall you're off by about less than 1% in terms our different understandings of Mid-Acts - but that is more than enough fodder for me to give you a hard time on for quite some time

      _________

      * As I am sure you are aware; Mid-Acts is far more than the few subjects repeatedly discussed on TOL.

      Ever read Baker's huge "A Dispensational Theology"?

      Or Blade's almost perfect "Satan and His Policy of Evil"?

      (just don't over rely on either )

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by musterion View Post
        For a minute I thought Danoh posted that. Man, did that "we" strike me as funny.
        Yeah; your double-standard will do that to you every time.

        You might want to drop it.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Danoh View Post
          Personally, bro, I'd say that overall you're off by about less than 1% in terms our different understandings of Mid-Acts - but that is more than enough fodder for me to give you a hard time on for quite some time

          _________

          * As I am sure you are aware; Mid-Acts is far more than the few subjects repeatedly discussed on TOL.
          A couple years now of incessant sniping and strife just because of 1%?
          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
          Terence Mc Lean

          [most will be very surprised]


          Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Danoh View Post
            Yeah; your double-standard will do that to you every time.

            You might want to drop it.
            Or not.
            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
            Terence Mc Lean

            [most will be very surprised]


            Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by musterion View Post
              Or not.
              That frog suits you perfectly

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by musterion View Post
                A couple years now of incessant sniping and strife just because of 1%?
                Nope, the main issue has been all the grace less ganging up on anyone who does not hold your club's views.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Danoh View Post
                  That frog suits you perfectly
                  The toad speaks for me.
                  "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                  Terence Mc Lean

                  [most will be very surprised]


                  Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                  By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Danoh View Post
                    Nope, the main issue has been all the grace less ganging up on anyone who does not hold your club's views.

                    And when they gang up on us, but are dead wrong, you often defend them and even ally with them, confirming them in error out of what can only be spite for us.
                    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                    Terence Mc Lean

                    [most will be very surprised]


                    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by musterion View Post
                      And when they gang up on us, but are dead wrong, you often defend them and even ally with them, confirming them in error out of what can only be spite for us.
                      He can sure suck the joy out of bible study.

                      We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                      They already know monsters exist.
                      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Interplanner View Post
                        There is one unified coherent Christ. Beware D'ism and its tendency to fracture fractures.
                        All of my ancestors are human.
                        Originally posted by Squeaky
                        That explains why your an idiot.
                        Originally posted by God's Truth
                        Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                        Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                        1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                        Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                          Isaiah 52
                          9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
                          You'll just have to wait for the "spiritual" explanation of that.
                          All of my ancestors are human.
                          Originally posted by Squeaky
                          That explains why your an idiot.
                          Originally posted by God's Truth
                          Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                          Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                          1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                          Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Interplanner View Post
                            There is one unified coherent Christ. Beware D'ism and its tendency to fracture fractures.

                            a. Christ according to/after the flesh.

                            b. Christ according to the revealing of the secret.

                            Same Person. Two aspects. Each distinct. Both true.

                            Different things are different for a reason - because they are not the same.
                            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                            Terence Mc Lean

                            [most will be very surprised]


                            Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by musterion View Post
                              a. Christ according to/after the flesh.

                              b. Christ according to the revealing of the secret.

                              Different things are different for a reason - because they are not the same.
                              You mean like,


                              1. Christ on earth- chose 12 apostles, sent them to Israel
                              2. Christ from heaven- chose 1 apostle, sent him to Gentiles


                              The LORD went to great lengths to make things clearly different.
                              Originally posted by Interplanner
                              They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                              Originally posted by Interplanner
                              You're too literal to get it.
                              Originally posted by Interplanner
                              The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Read Stephen Sizer's books on Christian Zionism, such as Christian Zionism: Road-map to Armageddon.

                                If someone came to this thread who had not read comments by the followers of Christian Zionism here recently - and there are more readers who are not TOL members than members - he or she might have no idea what is being argued here, or if some people here are just quarreling for the sake of a quarrel.

                                One of the reasons why what is being argued is not real clear here is because the argument over dispensationalist doctrines and New Testament scripture has been going on so long here that it gets tiresome saying the same thing over and over, so for entertainment and saying something new, what is often said is not helpful for understanding the issue between dispensationalism and scripture. Claiming that dispensationalism is not what that theology is said to be in the literature is part of this tired quarrel.

                                Look at: John 10: 16, Romans 12: 4-5, Ephesians 4: 4, Romans 10: 12, Galatians 3: 28, Romans 2: 28-29, John 10: 16, Romans 12: 4-5, Ephesians 4: 4, Romans 10: 12, Galatians 3: 28, Romans 2: 28-29, Romans 9: 6-8, Romans 11: 17-20, II Corinthians 3: 6-11, Galatians 3: 3, 16-17, 27-29, Galatians 4: 24-26, and Hebrews 10: 9, II Corinthians 3: 6-11, Galatians 3: 3, 16-17, 27-29, Galatians 4: 24-26.

                                Separation between what dispensationalism calls Israel - Old Covenant Israel - and what it calls the Church is the issue of separation theology. John 10: 16, Romans 12: 4-5, Ephesians 4: 4

                                Romans 10: 12 and Galatians 3: 28 are related to the separation issue, also separating saved Jew from Saved Gentile, or not separating them as Paul teaches

                                Romans 9: 6-8, Romans 11: 17-20,and Romans 11: 5 is New Testament separation according to being saved or not saved, which is a scriptural separation. Galatians 4: 24-26 is a separation also between the saved and not saved, which is New Covenant doctrine.

                                Hebrews 10: 9, II Corinthians 3: 6-11 are fundamental and systematic issues between dispensationalist doctrine and New Testament doctrine. In fact, if you accept these two scriptures as being fact, how can you then argue that somehow the Old Covenant is still in effect or will again be in effect in the future? Colossians 2: 16-17 fit in here too, concerning Old Covenant things existing in the New Covenant time.

                                Galatians 3: 3, 16-17, 27-29 are a little bit subtle, but Galatians 3 makes such a fundamental change that this too makes dispensationalism a false doctrine based on what is said in this chapter. Texts must be interpreted to say just the opposite someplace in order to justify dispensationalism. Romans 11: 26 is often used, which contradicts Romans 2: 28-29. Romans 9: 6-8 and Romans 11: 17-20. In view of what is taught in Romans 2: 28-29, Romans 9: 6-8 and Romans 11: 17-20 the children of God, the saved ones, the elect are distinguished from the mere children of the flesh who are of the bloodline but not saved. All Israel in Romans 11: 26 must then be all the elect, not all of the physical bloodline. But that is not what dispensationalism is about. It is about the multitude and not the remnant.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X