ECT "Pillar of Fire, Pillar of Truth" - The Catholic Church

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If the Catholic church is more than human, how come so many popes were adulterers and homos?
Do you know why Peter denied Christ three times?
Of-course
What do I know? Rookie!

Apparently you don't. He denied Christ because like all people he was a sinner, and we err from time to time. And yet he went on to write scripture.

The few popes who have not lived up to their calling were, like Peter, sinners who erred. As Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You cast many stones here,, and make many false statements too. Are you without sin? "first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye" (Matthew 7:5).

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Apparently you don't. He denied Christ because like all people he was a sinner, and we err from time to time. And yet he went on to write scripture.

The few popes who have not lived up to their calling were, like Peter, sinners who erred. As Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You cast many stones here,, and make many false statements too. Are you without sin? "first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye" (Matthew 7:5).

The rep thing is dead on TOL. and nobody cares about receiving negative reps anymore. See, you shows plainly, you are the sore-head, not me.

crab-apple :wave2:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Does God guide the church at all into who should be their pope?

Did God choose Moses, the same Moses who sinned and was banned from the promised land?

Written by the Catholics for the Catholic masses who follow man on the broad way. LA

Another one of your many lies.

The rep thing is dead on TOL. and nobody cares about receiving negative reps anymore........

You seem to have difficulty following your own line of discussion. You drift from "homo" popes to repping. Are you on drugs?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you form a question in such an insulting way? Did you really expect an answer to that ridiculous post?

Yeah, I didn't think you would be able to answer the question. I suspect you believe Joseph was not an honorable man and you really don't know why.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Yeah, I didn't think you would be able to answer the question. I suspect you believe Joseph was not an honorable man and you really don't know why.

I can answer any question and, unlike you, my answers are actually correct.

But you did not ask a question, you hurled an insult disguised as a question just like the pharisees did to Jesus. That makes you evil.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, he was. But I believe you know that already.

Joseph was a Torah observant Jew. The very first command to Adam was to be fruitful and increase.

Humans were created in God's image male and female so the could do as God instructed.

When it became apparent to Abraham and Sarah that they were not going to have a child Sarah loved her husband enough to provide him with a surrogate so he could comply with God's command.

A woman can't love a man more than that.

Mary loved her husband and she was able to provide him with children. Good for her.

Yes, Joseph was an honorable man and complied with God's command to be fruitful and increase.

A eunuch was prohibited by law from marrying a daughter of Israel.