Jesus Cleanses the Temple of His Body Like an Aggressive Moose

Arthur Brain

Why didn't He?

Already answered. Do you suppose He just wanted the woman to go away? His disciples did.

Thought He did call gentiles dogs in contrast to "the children". Who are "the children"?

No, He didn't, and if you weren't so insistent on being utterly simplistic on the matter you'd see that even when the term "dog" is used, as in the analogy, it isn't necessarily an insult to start with.

Right Divider

Body part
Already answered. Do you suppose He just wanted the woman to go away? His disciples did.
He wouldn't even say a SINGLE word to her.

No, He didn't, and if you weren't so insistent on being utterly simplistic on the matter you'd see that even when the term "dog" is used, as in the analogy, it isn't necessarily an insult to start with.
I never said that He said that she was LITERALLY a dog. Of course it's an analogy and one that you do not understand.

Arthur Brain

He wouldn't even say a SINGLE word to her.

Yes, to begin with. And? I've given you some explanations as to why.

I never said that He said that she was LITERALLY a dog. Of course it's an analogy and one that you do not understand.

Nobody said that you thought that Jesus was referring to her as an actual canine to start with. Of course it's an analogy and that rules out Jesus simply referring to people as "dogs" by the very same token. It helps if you can understand the context of the time and culture too.