Never Ban A Christian

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Never Ban A Christian
Matt 13-24,30
The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
"but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
"But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared
"So the servants of the owner came and said to him, `Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
"He said to them, `An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, `Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
"But he said, `No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
`Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."?'?"
Dealing with a Sinning Brother
[Mat 18:15-20
[15] "Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother.
[16] "But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that 'by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.'
[17] "And if he refuses to hear them, tell [it] to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.
[18] "Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
[19] "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
[20] "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."
[Mat 23:34–37
[34] "Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: [some] of them you will kill and crucify, and [some] of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city,
[35] "that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
[36] "Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.
[37] "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under [her] wings, but you were not willing!
[Jhn 16:2–3
[2] "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
[3] "And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.

xxx You should never ban a Christian from church. If you disagree you dont have to talk to him. But if you try to uproot him you bring Gods judgment down on yourself. You will only do damage to the church and bring Gods judgment on yourself. A true Christian lets everyone have their say. Banning a Christian from your website makes you a Pharisee.

[1Co 11:17–19 NKJV
[17] Now in giving these instructions I do not praise [you], since you come together not for the better but for the worse.
[18] For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it.
[19] For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you.

[1Co 11:17–19 KJV]
[17] Now in this that I declare [unto you] I praise [you] not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.
[18] For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
[19] For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

xxx The same measure of mercy that you show them is the same measure God will show you.

[Mar 4:23–25
[23] "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
[24] Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
[25] "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."

xxx If you cant forgive them, God will not forgive you.

[Mat 6:14–15
[14] "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
[15] "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

[Mat 18:35
[35] "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."

xxx Remember what spirit is behind that move. The Jews banned Jesus by hanging Him on the cross. The Pharisees banned the apostles by throwing them into prison.

xxx Your prayers won't even be answered.

[Mar 11:25–26
[25] "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.
[26] "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are not a Christian. You do not believe that Jesus is the second member of the eternal Godhead. But when a Christian doesn't follow the rules, they get banned.