JOHN 20:31 OUR SALVATION IS NOT FOUND IN MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE OR JOHN

Right Divider

Body part
As do I sir.

And when it says the will of GOD is for the reconciliation of all things; then I look to not divide opposed to that will.
You pit scripture against scripture.

I just believe it all in its proper context.

Eph 1:9-14 KJV Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. (13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Verse 10 is yet future.

popsthebuilder1

You pit scripture against scripture.

I just believe it all in its proper context.

Eph 1:9-14 KJV Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. (13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Verse 10 is yet future.
I never put scripture against scripture. And I said it was still to come....didn't I?

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk