X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
    I was.

That change is only temporary as Paul clearly explains in Romans 11
    I don't know what you mean by temporary.

Is the boC not comprised of the believer from around the world? Is it not the will of GOD that all come into the fold as one flock and one people under GOD through HIS Word?

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by popsthebuilder1 View Post
      I don't know what you mean by temporary.
      Why is that hard to understand?

Is the boC not comprised of the believer from around the world? Is it not the will of GOD that all come into the fold as one flock and one people under GOD through HIS Word?
      I see your confusion. You're a Bible masher/blender that does not take the Word at its word.

Once again, see Romans 11 to see that Israel will be restored in the future.
      All of my ancestors are human.
      Originally posted by Squeaky
      That explains why your an idiot.
      Originally posted by God's Truth
      Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
      Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
      (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
      (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Why is that hard to understand?

I see your confusion. You're a Bible masher/blender that does not take the Word at its word.

Once again, see Romans 11 to see that Israel will be restored in the future.
        Will be restored in the future is not a temporary thing just because it hasn't happened yet.

I do not needlessly divide things that show no division in Scripture

Comment

Will be restored in the future is not a temporary thing just because it hasn't happened yet.
          That mades NO sense whatsoever.

I do not needlessly divide things that show no division in Scripture
          On the contrary, you smash things into a "Bible smoothie".

God put the divisions and I respect those.

(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

That mades NO sense whatsoever.

On the contrary, you smash things into a "Bible smoothie".

I'm sorry. I look forward to the coming of the kingdom of GOD; and generally don't get hung up on things that don't pertain to today

Comment

I'm sorry. I look forward to the coming of the kingdom of GOD; and generally don't get hung up on things that don't pertain to today
              Sorry, I take the entire Bible seriously.

Comment

Sorry, I take the entire Bible seriously.
                As do I sir.

And when it says the will of GOD is for the reconciliation of all things; then I look to not divide opposed to that will.

Comment

As do I sir.

And when it says the will of GOD is for the reconciliation of all things; then I look to not divide opposed to that will.
                  You pit scripture against scripture.

I just believe it all in its proper context.

Eph 1:9-14 KJV Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. (13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Verse 10 is yet future.

Comment

Darby put in those divisions you respect, and Darby is not God.
                    Learn to read what is written.

_____
                    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

You pit scripture against scripture.

I just believe it all in its proper context.

Eph 1:9-14 KJV Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. (13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Verse 10 is yet future.
                      I never put scripture against scripture. And I said it was still to come....didn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post
                        Darby put in those divisions you respect, and Darby is not God.
                        Nonsense and false accusations.

Comment

I never put scripture against scripture. And I said it was still to come....didn't I?
                          Not that I'm aware of... but if you did, then you believe that there is a division.

Comment

Not that I'm aware of... but if you did, then you believe that there is a division.
                            Observing a division and enforcing one are two different things.

Comment

Observing a division and enforcing one are two different things.
                              Gobbledygook

Comment

Gobbledygook
                                So you deny that you can observe a thing others do, and yet not do it? That is strange

Comment

Working...
                                X