THE APOSTLES DID NOT PREACH THE SAME GOSPEL

God's Truth

Jesus taught to Keep the Commandments.

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Paul teaches that the Commandments are an enmity,

Eph_2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Enmity is divined as,

the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.

How was Jesus actively HOSTILE to and OPPOSED to the 10 Commandments, when Jesus Fulfilled them?
All the old and new commandments are about Jesus.

Jesus taught the NEW commandments.

Paul taught those new commands Jesus taught him.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
If you are starving to death go ahead and eat.

“Let them eat cake” is the most famous quote attributed to Marie-Antoinette, the queen of France during the French Revolution. As the story goes, it was the queen’s response upon being told that her starving peasant subjects had no bread. Because cake is more expensive than bread, the anecdote has been cited as an example of Marie-Antoinette’s obliviousness to the conditions and daily lives of ordinary people.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

You say we have NEW Commandments,

What are they?

Are the old discarded?

What are these NEW Commandments, you like God can Spell them out for us.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

I beg you TELL ME WHAT ARE THE NEW COMMANDMENTS?

I know first and foremost is Paul is the Apostle of God, I must follow Paul, Correct?

Tell me what must I do to follow these NEW Commandments other then follow Paul?

A list would be nice.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
YOU SAID that Paul taught the same doctrine as Jesus, but now you saying he taught a NEW way.

Which is it did he teach the Way of Christ or a New way?

God's Truth

“Let them eat cake” is the most famous quote attributed to Marie-Antoinette, the queen of France during the French Revolution. As the story goes, it was the queen’s response upon being told that her starving peasant subjects had no bread. Because cake is more expensive than bread, the anecdote has been cited as an example of Marie-Antoinette’s obliviousness to the conditions and daily lives of ordinary people.

Give yourself a break you are too hard on yourself.

God's Truth

You say we have NEW Commandments,

What are they?

Are the old discarded?

What are these NEW Commandments, you like God can Spell them out for us.
The new commands have to do with believing that Jesus does the purifying/sanctifying/justifying/washing and the forgiving.

No more need for various external baths just to go to the temple to be near His Spirit.

The new command is that Jesus is the temple, and that we are reconciled to God and that we are the temple too---so the earthly building was going to be destroyed.

The new command is that Jesus is the High Priest---so no more need for an earthly high priest in the order of Aaron, and all the saved are priests.

The new command is that Jesus is the sacrificial Lamb---so no more animal sacrifices.

The new command is Jesus circumcises our hearts---so no more physical circumcision.

No more eating and drinking making one clean or unclean.

The new command says we have to observe Jesus all day every day, and all the special days were about Jesus---so no more observing special days for salvation

No more being cut off from God for certain sins, as long as we repent and work out our salvation.

No more eye for eye and tooth for tooth and hand for hand and foot for foot.

No more being put to death because of the law, for mercy can be found for all.

God's Truth

I beg you TELL ME WHAT ARE THE NEW COMMANDMENTS?

I know first and foremost is Paul is the Apostle of God, I must follow Paul, Correct?

Tell me what must I do to follow these NEW Commandments other then follow Paul?

A list would be nice.

All you have to do to get saved is do what Jesus says to do.

Prepare your heart for Jesus to live there.

Jesus says he saves those who humble themselves like a child, ready to obey everything he says.

He says to repent of your sins and to have a forgiving heart too.

To want him more than anything or anyone, and to never ever give up.

He says to do what all you can do and to call on him with that pure heart.