Hell is a Parable for the Womb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Base12

BANNED
Banned

There are two ways to understand Hell...

1) As taught to a child
2) As taught to an adult

The adult meaning has been hidden from Christians for centuries. Because of this, most do not understand what Hell is truly about.

In other words, the children's version of the teaching of Hell is meant to protect children from adult themes such as "where do babies come from?". A modern-day comparison may be found in the story of the Stork and how babies are delivered by the bird.

When children grow up however, they are then taught the 'adult' meaning of where babies come from. They don't come from storks, but rather from the Womb of the Mother.

Thus, the adult version of the concept of Hell has to do with where you and I come from.

*WARNING*

Truth hurts. We all know this. What you are about to read may trigger Cognitive Dissonance as the veil of deception is lifted from your consciousness.

Please proceed with caution as most will not be able to accept what they are about to read.

In fact, most who read this cannot control their emotions and react with severe hatred, name calling etc. Let’s hope TOL is different. ;)

What no one has been able to do however, is to prove this information wrong. Because of this fact, many forums outright censor these discussions, which adds credence to Truth telling being a revolutionary act.

Let’s begin with this verse…

Psalms 139:15
“My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth

We come from the ‘Lowest Parts of the Earth’. Even non-Christians know this is referring to Hell. So how can this be? We know we come from the Womb, so what is going on here?

Again, this is meant to hide the adult theme from the child. Hell is a parable for the Womb and where babies come from.

Christians are taught that the above verse is ‘not literal’ and that we must not believe what is written. Instead, we must look at it as ‘poetry’ and ignore the deep and profound meaning.

Note that the verse isn't speaking of the 'ingredients' that make up a Human that were formed deep below the Earth's crust. It's about the place a fetus forms.

The Bible is filled with these allusions and innuendos.

Here is another example…

Isaiah 51:1
“Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged

Here we see the word ‘Pit’ in which again, both Christians and non-Christians alike know that the Pit is another reference to Hell.

What is interesting is the most Scholars agree that the Pit being referred to here is none other than Sarah! We can see this in the next verse…

Isaiah 51:2
"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him”

Indeed, Hell and the Pit is where babies, i.e. you and I, come from.

:baby:

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Let’s begin with this verse…

“My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth

We come from the ‘Lowest Parts of the Earth’. Even non-Christians know this is referring to Hell.

Have you ever caught someone telling a lie? What happens? They make up more lies to try and cover up the first one.

This is what has happened with the teaching of Hell. Many lies have to be told in order to hide the Truth.

Sadly, this has led to much confusion as to what certain verses mean and why they are so difficult to understand.

Take for example this verse...

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

Much debate has taken place as to why Jesus descended into Hell.

As mentioned earlier, lies must be told to hide the Truth. So what do the Scholars say? That Abraham held prisoners in his bosom! Jesus had to 'rescue' them and 'lead captivity captive'.

Blasphemy!

Let's look at Ephesians 4:9 with Adult eyes...

"lower parts of the earth".

Yes, that is referring to the Womb. Who's Womb? Mary's of course!

Thus, the proper interpretation is this...

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into Mary's Womb?"

Simple and beautiful.

This now matches with other verses like this one...

John 3:13
"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven"

Ascended to Heaven
Descended into Mary's Womb.

Jesus did NOT go to punishments and torments, yet this is taught without question!

Base12

BANNED
Banned
So many verses are forbidden to be taken literally. By who's authority? Who gave the Church the right to tell us what can and cannot be taken literally?

What if we dared to believe exactly what the Bible says?

What if we dared to believe the word of Jesus himself?

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves"

Jesus just taught us where children really come from!

Hell!!!

'Child of Hell' means exactly that and I believe it.

Do you?

Or are you one of those that say...

"You can't take that literally because I said so!!!"

:DK:

nikolai_42

Unless you want to make swiss cheese out of the scriptures, this is a ludicrous proposition :

The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me
2 Samuel 22:6 and Psalm 18:5

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God
Psalm 9:17

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Psalm 16:10

Here the Psalmist has equated corruption and hell and leaving one's soul in the womb? It makes that scripture nonsensical.

For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
Psalm 86:13

The womb is starting to sound like an awful place (if we assume it to be hell).

Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell
Proverbs 5:5

Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.
Proverbs 7:27

So the womb is a place of death??

Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
Proverbs 23:14

Punishment delivers the child from the....womb??

Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
Isaiah 28:15

Another parallelism where something is repeated (in a slightly different way) for emphasis. No agreement with the womb, but with death.

They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.
Ezekiel 31:17

The dead go down to hell. That's certainly not the womb. That's not where the dead go.

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Matthew 5:22

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Matthew 5:29

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28

Hell fire? Perish in hell? Destroy body and soul in hell? Sounds rather opposite to the womb...

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Matthew 23:33

Damnation of hell?

And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Luke 16:23-26

Torments in hell. Torments in hell fire. This is not the womb. A fixed gulf so that one can't go from one to the other is certainly not the womb.

And this is only a sample of verses...

quip

BANNED
Banned

1) As taught to a child
2) As taught to an adult

The adult meaning has been hidden from Christians for centuries. Because of this, most do not understand what Hell is truly about.

In other words, the children's version of the teaching of Hell is meant to protect children from adult themes such as "where do babies come from?". A modern-day comparison may be found in the story of the Stork and how babies are delivered by the bird.

When children grow up however, they are then taught the 'adult' meaning of where babies come from.

Thus, the adult version of the concept of Hell has to do with where you and I come from.

You've made no Biblical nor logical connection between the pair...save your imagination. Spurious nonsense. You'll fit right in here!

ttruscott

There are two ways to understand Hell...Psalms 139:15
“My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth”

We come from the ‘Lowest Parts of the Earth’. Even non-Christians know this is referring to Hell. So how can this be? We know we come from the Womb, so what is going on here?

Why this attempt at sensationalism? Of course Sheol and Hades are translated into English as hell but hell nowdays refers usually to the outer darkness, not the waiting place of the dead. Of course we came to earth from Sheol by Matt 13:36-39,

...and there can be no dispute that the wicked RETURN there upon their death, Ps 9:17 The wicked shall return to Sheol, all the nations that forget God. which doctrine some translators addicted to the created on earth bias of orthodoxy try to hide by refusing to follow the meaning of RETURN and choose instead to claim it means to go to or turn into...

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Thank you everyone for spending time to comment.

I will begin addressing them starting with this one...

Here the Psalmist has equated corruption and hell and leaving one's soul in the womb? It makes that scripture nonsensical.

For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
Psalm 86:13
Are babies not delivered?

Let's not forget that Hell is ultimately emptied out, regardless of what I or anyone believes...

Revelation 20:13
"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works"

There's that word 'delivered' again.

The womb is starting to sound like an awful place (if we assume it to be hell).

Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell
Proverbs 5:5

Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.
Proverbs 7:27

So the womb is a place of death??

Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
Proverbs 23:14

Punishment delivers the child from the....womb??

Notice how Hell is always Feminine? She enlarges herself as a pregnant woman...

Isaiah 5:14
"Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it"

BTW... 'mouth' in this context is another innuendo for an adult theme. Same with 'gates' of Hell. Her gates.

Yes, the Womb is an awful place. We are born of sin. God does not want us to go back there like the last time.

Did you know that the Golden Calf in Exodus was Hathor? She is a depiction of the Womb. That's what they were worshiping.

Hat means House
Hor means Horus

The House of Horus. Her House is the way to Hell...

mhp-0738.jpg

Guess what Hathor's mouth represents?

Do I have to explain it to TOL, or are you adult enough to handle it?

;)

Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
Isaiah 28:15

There is much to discuss in the above verse. It references Genetic Engineering. An agreement with Hell...

mhp-0824.jpg

The dead go down to hell. That's certainly not the womb. That's not where the dead go.
Ultimately they do. How do you think you got here in the first place? God has a way of humbling us. This is one of the ways.

As we saw in an earlier verse, Hell is emptied, but where do the unsaved go?

Revelation 20:15
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire"

Most do not realize that the Lake of Fire comes from the Old Testament and the Valley of the Son of Hinnom.

Long story short, Moloch is the Golden Calf. The House of Hell. The Womb that 'Seed' goes into...

Leviticus 20:3
"And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name"

Planned-Parent.jpg

Those that are tossed into the Lake of Fire go *through* it. To Moloch. To the Womb.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28

Hell fire? Perish in hell? Destroy body and soul in hell? Sounds rather opposite to the womb...
There are three parts to a Human.

Body
Soul
Spirit

The Body and Soul can be destroyed, but the Spirit cannot.

The Soul is what gets destroyed in the Lake of Fire. The Spirit returns to God who gave it...

Ecclesiastes 12:7
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it"

Ecclesiastes 3:21
"Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?"

From that point, the Spirit may be sent back down for another try...

John 3:8
"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit"

Damnation of hell?

And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Luke 16:23-26

Torments in hell. Torments in hell fire. This is not the womb. A fixed gulf so that one can't go from one to the other is certainly not the womb.

And this is only a sample of verses...
The Rich Man went to Hell. But again, Hell is a temporary place before the next step... the Lake of Fire.

The Lake of Fire goes to Moloch... aka... the the House of Hell.

Most Christians fail to notice how the punishment of the Rich Man is EQUAL to that of which Lazarus suffered....

"likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented"

Likewise is the Key Word here. The Rich Man will spend his next life in a similar situation as Lazarus. He will reap what he has sown. All will balance out. Eye for an Eye, etc.

In an ironic way, both men can be looked at as the same person living two lives.

God is Just. God is Merciful.

And of course, Grace gets us all out of having to pay the price again and again.

Amen?

Last edited:

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Indeed, Hell and the Pit is where babies, i.e. you and I, come from.

:baby:

Babies come from the physical union of their parents. They don't come from the lower parts of the earth or the netherworld.

No one knows where the spirit or soul comes from or if such things even exist. Many think they do, but thinking a thing doesn't make it a fact.

Base12

BANNED
Banned

1) As taught to a child
2) As taught to an adult

You've made no Biblical nor logical connection between the pair...save your imagination.
Lol. Good one.

Let's try another one.

Jonah and the Whale is another story that has one meaning for children, and another for adults.

Let's review Psalms 139:15 again...

"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth"

mhp-0703.png

Hell is the Belly where we come from. Now instead of the Stork story, let's see this with adult eyes...

Jonah 2:2
"And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice"

See that? Hell and Belly are synonymous.

The whale was a picture of the Womb. Jonah was a picture of Male Seed. The whole thing is a picture of pregnancy.

Look at the language!

Jonah 2:6
"I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God"

Mountains are Masculine. Earth is Feminine.

What else do we find?...

Matthew 12:40
"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth"

The Earth is the Belly. Thus, the Heart of the Earth is the Throne in the infants chest...

mhp-0750.png

Why three days?

Because that's how long it takes to rebuild a Temple...

John 2:20
"Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Why this attempt at sensationalism?

Sometimes telling the Truth can be a revolutionary act. Especially in times of Universal Deceit.

What this all boils down to is Love.

How much Love do you folks have for those that will be thrown into the Lake of Fire?

Would you want them to have a second chance?

Isn't it interesting that when Pastors teach the subject of Jonah and the Whale, they often title their sermons "The God of Second Chances"?

https://youtu.be/YeOnADmkD74

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Babies come from the physical union of their parents. They don't come from the lower parts of the earth or the netherworld.

No one knows where the spirit or soul comes from or if such things even exist. Many think they do, but thinking a thing doesn't make it a fact.

When Jesus descended into the Lower Parts of the Earth... aka... Mary's Womb, One can also make the argument that he went into other Wombs as well to 'give gifts'...

Ephesians 4:8
"Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men"

What were these gifts?

Ephesians 4:11
"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers"

How did he do this?

He did it in the Mother's Belly...

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations"

The gifts were given *before* coming out of the Belly!

Look at the context...

Ephesians 4:14
"That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive"

He is speaking of children.

Look...

Ephesians 4:15
"But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ"

Growing up people.

Again, context...

Ephesians 4:16
"From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love"

These verses speak of a fetus growing in the Womb and/or children growing up. However you want to look at it, either way we are talking about becoming Born Again.

Gary K

Banned
I read this thread and I have to say the concept being promoted and the scripture used to support it reminds me of the Babylonian Talmud(BT). Not that the BT supports this idea because it doesn't. It's the abstraction upon abstraction of scripture found in the BT and the highly abstracted reasoning in this thread supporting the opening idea that are parallels. In both the BT and this thread we see scripture abstracted so far that it doesn't even resemble what the scripture being quoted actually says and speaks to.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Just to be clear, we are talking about reincarnation.

Reincarnation is Biblical... completely and totally.

This is the 'missing link' that is purposely kept hidden from the masses.

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

:nananana:

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Let's ask Jesus where we come from...

John 8:23
"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world"

And there you have it. We come from below.

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.