Only a Few will be Saved !

beloved57

Amen to that ! Now the Few God Saves shall enter in at the straight gate Mat. 7:13, for He has called all His Elect out of today's false churches and religious institutions, because they are all without exception, an abomination to the Lord, preaching a false gospel of works, and are controlled and influenced by the devil and his cohorts:

2 Cor. 6:17-18

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

2 Cor. 11:13-15

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Amen Sister !

beloved57

The scripture speaks of a very great number that shall be saved Rev 7:9-10

9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

However in comparison to all the people who have lived upon this earth since the beginning of time its only a few, a small remnant !

beloved57

The remnant Salvation principle is seen thoughout relevant bible history of the world. Remember the time of the beginning of world to the world wide flood that destroyed the old world, from that huge population only a few were saved, Noah and his immediate family, 8 souls. Peter writes 1 Pet 3:20

Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.. Now this few was a very small remnant of mankind.

Nanja

The scripture speaks of a very great number that shall be saved Rev 7:9-10

9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

However in comparison to all the people who have lived upon this earth since the beginning of time its only a few, a small remnant !

Absolutely !

Nanja

The remnant Salvation principle is seen thoughout relevant bible history of the world. Remember the time of the beginning of world to the world wide flood that destroyed the old world, from that huge population only a few were saved, Noah and his immediate family, 8 souls. Peter writes 1 Pet 3:20

Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.. Now this few was a very small remnant of mankind.

Amen Brother, and again in Luke 13:22-24 scripture reiterates that only a Few will be Saved:

Luke 13:

22 And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.

23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,

24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.