You Must Be In Christ ?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You Must Be In Christ
[Phl 2:1-2, 5, 11
[1] Therefore if [there is] any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy,
[2] fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, [being] of one accord, of one mind. ...
[5] Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, ...
[11] and [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
[Phl 4:6-9, 11-15, 17-19
[6] Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
[7] and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
[8] Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things [are] noble, whatever things [are] just, whatever things [are] pure, whatever things [are] lovely, whatever things [are] of good report, if [there is] any virtue and if [there is] anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things.
[9] The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you. ...
[11] Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:
[12] I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
[13] I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
[14] Nevertheless you have done well that you shared in my distress.
[15] Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church shared with me concerning giving and receiving but you only. ...
[17] Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that abounds to your account.
[18] Indeed I have all and abound. I am full, having received from Epaphroditus the things [sent] from you, a sweet-smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God.
[19] And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
[1Co 15:42-50, 57-58
[42] So also [is] the resurrection of the dead. [The body] is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption.
[43] It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power.
[44] It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
[45] And so it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being." The last Adam [became] a life-giving spirit.
[46] However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual.
[47] The first man [was] of the earth, [made] of dust; the second Man [is] the Lord from heaven
[48] As [was] the [man] of dust, so also [are] those [who are made] of dust; and as [is] the heavenly [Man], so also [are] those [who are] heavenly.
[49] And as we have borne the image of the [man] of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly [Man].
[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. ...
[57] But thanks [be] to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
[58] Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

xxx All the promises and glory is in Christ. You must be in Christ to see them all work as written. Are You in Christ? Is Your faith working through love? Do you even know what Love is? You must be born again to be in Christ. You must be born of the Spirit to be in Christ. You must be in the revelations of Jesus Christ to be in Christ.

[Gal 5:6
[6] For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
[Jas 2:22
[22] Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?