Is the Eucharist another golden calf?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Eusebius was stating what he knew and understood.
Making those statements does not require refuting the statements of others that you don't support.
No, but it sure would have made sense, since he included Ignatius in his Ecclesiastical History.
Are you aware of the bread sacrifices from the law?

Leviticus 7:11-15 NIV
11 “‘These are the regulations for the fellowship offering anyone may present to the Lord:
12 “‘If they offer it as an expression of thankfulness, then along with this thank offering they are to offer thick loaves made without yeast and with olive oil mixed in, thin loaves made without yeast and brushed with oil, and thick loaves of the finest flour well-kneaded and with oil mixed in.
13 Along with their fellowship offering of thanksgiving they are to present an offering with thick loaves of bread made with yeast.
14 They are to bring one of each kind as an offering, a contribution to the Lord; it belongs to the priest who splashes the blood of the fellowship offering against the altar.
15 The meat of their fellowship offering of thanksgiving must be eaten on the day it is offered; they must leave none of it till morning.​

Yes I am, and I am also aware of the shewbread.

genuineoriginal

...most of the popular religious doctrines are false teachings that lead a person to their own destruction.
For example, the Trinity, the Virgin Birth, the Ascension, Christ's Resurrection, that Christians when able to ought to regularly go to Mass, that salvation /membership in the Church depends upon faith alone, etc., are all popular religious doctrines.
You are proving my point. :thumb:

genuineoriginal

Yes I am, and I am also aware of the shewbread.
I am not referring to the shewbread.

The bread and the wine are to accompany the sacrifice of the lamb, they are not the lamb.

Numbers 15:1-5 NIV
1 The Lord said to Moses,
2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘After you enter the land I am giving you as a home
3 and you present to the Lord food offerings from the herd or the flock, as an aroma pleasing to the Lord—whether burnt offerings or sacrifices, for special vows or freewill offerings or festival offerings—
4 then the person who brings an offering shall present to the Lord a grain offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of the finest flour mixed with a quarter of a hin of olive oil.
5 With each lamb for the burnt offering or the sacrifice, prepare a quarter of a hin of wine as a drink offering.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I am not referring to the shewbread.

The bread and the wine are to accompany the sacrifice of the lamb, they are not the lamb.

Numbers 15:1-5 NIV
1 The Lord said to Moses,
2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘After you enter the land I am giving you as a home
3 and you present to the Lord food offerings from the herd or the flock, as an aroma pleasing to the Lord—whether burnt offerings or sacrifices, for special vows or freewill offerings or festival offerings—
4 then the person who brings an offering shall present to the Lord a grain offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of the finest flour mixed with a quarter of a hin of olive oil.
5 With each lamb for the burnt offering or the sacrifice, prepare a quarter of a hin of wine as a drink offering.

And Jesus said:
Matthew 26:26 KJV, "This is My body."
Mark 14:22 KJV, "This is My body."
Luke 22:19 KJV, "This is My body .... "
1st Corinthians 11:24 KJV, "This is My body .... "
John 6: "I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world...Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man ... ye have no life in you. 54 Whoso eateth my flesh ... hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is meat indeed...He that eateth my flesh ... dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever."

genuineoriginal

So you're on record now, as calling the Virgin Birth, the Ascension, and Christ's Resurrection, "false teachings that lead a person to their own destruction?"
You are on record now for not knowing the difference between the doctrines of men and what the Bible teaches.