HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The children of God will obey the commandments of Jesus Christ.
The children of the devil will disobey the commandments of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them,
I never knew you: depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.

Which one is Jesus going to say depart from me,
ye that work iniquity?

A. The children of God who are OBEYING the commandments of Jesus Christ.

B. The children of the the devil who are DISOBEYING the commandments of Jesus Christ.

xfrodobagginsx

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The children of God will obey the commandments of Jesus Christ.
The children of the devil will disobey the commandments of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them,
I never knew you: depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.

Which one is Jesus going to say depart from me,
ye that work iniquity?

A. The children of God who are OBEYING the commandments of Jesus Christ.

B. The children of the the devil who are DISOBEYING the commandments of Jesus Christ.

The Children of Christ obey His voice because they are already His Children. Those who do not obey His voice do not do so because they are not His children. With that said, good deeds don't make you His children, FAITH does. They obey Him because they Trust Him.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
The Children of Christ obey His voice because they are already His Children. Those who do not obey His voice do not do so because they are not His children. With that said, good deeds don't make you His children, FAITH does. They obey Him because they Trust Him.

Christ does not have any children.
You need to rethink your theology.

xfrodobagginsx

Christ does not have any children.
You need to rethink your theology.

Christ has millions and millions of Children. They are of a Spiritual birth.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
Joh 11:52 and not for that nation only, but also that He would gather together in one the children of God who were scattered abroad.
Ro 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
Ro 8:21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Ro 9:8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.
Php 2:15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
1Jo 3:1 ¶ Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.
1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.
1Jo 3:10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.
1Jo 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments.

xfrodobagginsx

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won’t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ is the Lord, place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died and rose again for your sins, you will be saved (from hell).

Eph 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through trusting in what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you in faith.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS? ARE YOU WILLING TO PLACE YOUR FAITH IN HIM FOR SALVATION?

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

4. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, you could place your faith in Jesus Christ for salvation by praying a simple prayer:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I repent and turn to You, placing my Faith in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Please read this first post.

clefty

Not sure what you mean. This commandment was unique to Adam and Eve. No other humans were alive at the time.

And that commandment was not to eat of the tree...Gen 2:17

Eve lied and added “do not touch the fruit” Gen 3:3 deceiving herself she ate after the serpent handed to her...she took and did not die so she ate of it...she deceived herself as she thought she would die for touching it...her own error by adding to the word...

Many continue to add to the Word which says clearly that what saves is faith FIRST but not alone...and a peservering overcoming “until the end” faith first...many add the faith ALONE part...and ALSO add the once saved never lost part

don’t be robbed by fancy speech...

genuineoriginal

I agree that true believers will have a desire to serve God, but we aren't saved by the works.
We aren't saved by our works, we are damned by our works.

Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.​

It's by faith alone as the Bible says.
What does the Bible state about faith alone?

James 2:17
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.​

So, you aren't saved by works and you aren't saved by faith alone.

That leaves only one way to be saved.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please show me where the Bible states that you become a child of God during a random moment of true belief instead of through a lifetime of faithfulness.
Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

How long did the thief on the cross have to be a believer?

oatmeal

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won’t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ is the Lord, place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died and rose again for your sins, you will be saved (from hell).

Eph 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through trusting in what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you in faith.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS? ARE YOU WILLING TO PLACE YOUR FAITH IN HIM FOR SALVATION?

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

4. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, you could place your faith in Jesus Christ for salvation by praying a simple prayer:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I repent and turn to You, placing my Faith in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

You don't get to heaven why you die.

No one does.

You get to heaven when the lord Jesus Christ comes back as described in I Thessalonians 4:13-17

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

That is how we will get to heaven, there is no other way

oatmeal

Please show me where the Bible states that you become a child of God during a random moment of true belief instead of through a lifetime of faithfulness.

Romans 10:9-10

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

It doesn't say a thing about being faithful to be saved

Being saved is to receive the gift of eternal life/holy spirit/salvation.

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

No one does.

You get to heaven when the lord Jesus Christ comes back as described in I Thessalonians 4:13-17

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Where does the faithful Christian go when they die? To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. And where is He? Seated on the throne.

clefty

Where does the faithful Christian go when they die? To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
so close...you got the destination correct just nor the timing...

“For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life. Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee. So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight. We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body AND to be present with the Lord” (2 Corinthians 5:1–8).

Did ya catch that “AND”... ? I bolded it for you...it is NOT “is to be”

Moving isn’t easy. Let’s pretend we were going to move to New York a weeks drive away...to start a new job on Valentine’s Day. And let’s also pretend we are going to move from our tent we live in now presently to move into a building made without hands across the country in New York. Neat eh?

Ok so we have to pack all our stuff maybe have a yard sale and load up the truck and drive all week and get there to unload all our stuff and move into this new building a mansion...made without hands...

Now we all know packing and ain’t fun...neither is moving all the furniture and boxes into the truck...and that drive...ugh

Tell me...wouldn’t at some point during this move you or I wish and be well pleased that we were already absent from the tent AND to be present with the mansion in New York?

It’s like that...

We are groaning in our earthly tent not to be unclothed or naked but to be further clothed with our building of God our habitation of heaven not made by hands...we have a guarantee that that has prepared us for that and we can be confident that while in our earthly tents we are absent from the lord but we would much rather to be absent our tents AND to be with Him...

So when does Paul say that happens? At the last trump...when we are changed in a twinkling of an eye

1 Corinthians 15:52

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

SEE? Moving from from earthly tent to being further clothed in a heavenly building in a twinkling...neat eh? Never just a naked spirit floating about (or burning forever)...before judgment day...

But at His appearing...”For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day; and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 2 Tim. 4:6-8

For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, andto be with Christ; which is far better Phil. 1:23.

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom. 2 Tim. 4:1

Even John agrees...writing Yahushua says:

And behold I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Rev. 22:12

To give a full and COMPLETE reward and not coming back to complete the award by finally reuniting the soul/spirit back into the new glorios body...

So at death the body returns to dust spirit back to the One Who lent it...and the Soul...sleeps...until His appearing...

The dead in Christ sleep...like poor stoned Stephen fell asleep...like Lazarus slept until raised from the dead...

clefty

NOPE...what he wrote does not match what Paul wrote...Paul wrote he would rather be absent the body AND to be present with the Lord.

It’s like this to help you unlearn your cliche...

Paul speaks of a particular time in the future...resurrection day...His appearing...the last trump...when twinkling in an eye changes are made...this day is a future event NO ONE KNOWS WHEN...NOT EVEN THE SON (trinitarians take note)

But it is like christmas 2019...a future date we do know when it will happen...

So on Christmas Day 2019 let’s pretend we plan to see Santa at the MALL...

Now think of a kid that is eager to see Santa...eager in June...eager to go to the mall and see Santa on Christmas Day...

Imagine telling the poor kid “absent the house is to bepresent with Santa”...every time the poor kid leaves the house he will expect to be with Santa...

but because the poor kid would rather it be “absent the house AND present with Santa” does NOT mean however every time he is absent the house IS TO BE present with Santa...

poor kid has to wait until Christmas and then go to the mall NOT just absent/leave his house that day...

but not all Christians are faithful as they should be.
faithful to what? Which laws? “But but but MUH GRACE” some argue...we are under grace forgiven of future sin...ALWAYS SAVED...RAPTUREED from our responsibility to perform His good works...some get so MAD they claim they are NOT liable to laws not dispensed to them...

It's not about what we do for God, it's about placing our faith in what He did for us on the cross.
yes what He did for us...is EXACTLY why it IS what we do for Yah...out of gratitude we WANT to because we ARE SAVED not to become saved...

it is NOT crying out “Lord! Lord!” But those that DO the will of His Father...faithfully and to the end of their lives...faith compels works or it is not faith but dead

Even Satan believes and has faith in Yahushua that He is the Son and can save...but Satan does not DO good works...His good works...obey His Fathers’ will

clefty

No one does.

Yup...body back to dust...spirit back to Lendor...Soul asleep...knowing nothing...

Next thing the dead will know is His appearing...

clefty

Romans 10:9-10

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
and on that new heart changed from the old one...is now written His Law...now it lives more like Him less like its former self...the sacrifices offered DAILY is of the lips of a confessing mouth now...just like the death to the former self is...daily

It doesn't say a thing about being faithful to be saved

Being saved is to receive the gift of eternal life/holy spirit/salvation.
that gift reprograms you for the rest of your life...more like Him doing His Will...overcoming, persevering, not going back to your vomit

That gift reboots you to factory settings...lol

It is NOT a one shot deal...sin means off the mark...you keep shooting the rest of your life...to fight the good fight

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
that is indeed the first reward...but then others come for your good works...”good and faithful servant” as there was still chance for you to not be good or faithful...

It’s just like Matt 24:20 when He instructed prayers to be said for future Sabbaths yet to come and in times of persecution that our flight be not on the Sabbath as fleeing is NOT resting...oh and in winter...He fully expected winters to continue...

Yup keep doing something...REMEMBER?

A sabbatismos remains for His People Heb 4:9

Even James concluded the jerusalem council expecting goyim to keep hearing Moses preached and read in every city on EVERY SABBATH...see? Be faithful...

John reveals “Here are they that KEEP the commandments” not kept or kept once...”and the faith OF Yahushua” not believed once or cried out “LORD! LORD!”

The Bible is an owner’s manual...we dont do what it says in order to get the car...we do what it instructs because we already OWN the car...

So faithfully run the race to the end...your end or the day of His appearing...

Status
Not open for further replies.