Muslims do not know who they worship

Marbleyes

Yes You are right. Sorry.

I totally made a mistake there.

Yacob in translated as Jacob with the European - " J " But James in the New Testament is supposed to be Jacob also. I was just saying that the Translators left many things and some names different in the Bible translation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Muslims and Jews are both idol worshipers...

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Aviv 16, evening and morning, night and day.

I am a Jew and I am not an idol worshipper. We only have one God, and He is not an idol. He is the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. The one and only true God is the God of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes You are right. Sorry.

I totally made a mistake there.

Yacob in translated as Jacob with the European - " J " But James in the New Testament is supposed to be Jacob also. I was just saying that the Translators left many things and some names different in the Bible translation.

Shalom.

Here is the Hebrew.

יעקב

From right to left Yod, Ayin, Qof (Kof), Vet

Ya'akov

In English, Jacob

Greg Jennings

Muslims and Jews are both idol worshipers...

We've been through this b4, but Allah is God is Yahweh.

You will claim that Allah is a reference to a moon god, and I'll counter that with God of the Bible being called "El", the same name as the chief Canaanite deity of the time.

Marbleyes

Thank You for being patient with me concerning this subject.
You say that You have been through this topic already and have spent time eXplaining Your claims..

However, I would like to show You what The Bible actually says.
The Actual Name Of The God Of Abraham and Of The Bible is always Yaawhea.

The Bible makes this very clear in verses such as Exo 6:3
Exo 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God אֵל -'êl / Ale ..... - but by my name Yaawhea / JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Here we see the FACTS. Canaanite words such as " Eloheem " and " EL " are words that mean a wide range of deities, powers, gods, goddess, judges, rullers and idols.
Also - The Common national Chaldian and Canaanite word that means god is - = 'ĕlôhı̂ym / Eloheem = Hebrew 430 אֱלֹהִים - 'ĕlôhı̂ym / el-o-heem' Meaning a god or multiple gods, magistrates, angels, (gods) (very) great, judges, mighty.
This Canaanite word was used to refer to the God of The Bible and Abraham - But also used in mentioning gods, idols, and powers and rullers as well.
Here in such verses as-- -- 1Ki 11:5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

Above here - in 1Ki 11:5 The Canaanite word " El " is used as meaning a female goddess.
Also the word " El " is used to refer to multiple pagan gods or another god who is not God OF The Bible here in - Psa 82:1 A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. 'ĕlôhı̂ym / Eloheem.
Again..........
1Ki 11:10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods.
The Hebrew 410 אֵל - 'êl / ale. Meaning = Strength; Mighty; of any deity): - (god), X goodly, X great, idol, power, strong.
Mal 2:11 Judah hath ...married the daughter of a strange god אֵל - 'êl.
Mic 2:1 They devise iniquity, and work evil.... because it is in the power אֵל - 'êl of their hand.
Dan 11:36 And the king shall ..... magnify himself above every god אֵל - 'êl ....against the God of gods.
Eze 32:21 The strong אֵל - 'êl among the mighty shall speak.
Isa 57:5 Enflaming yourselves with idols אֵל - 'êl under every green tree.
Isa 45:20 Nations... set up the wood of their graven image אֵל - 'êl.
Isa 44:17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god אֵל - 'êl even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god. אֵל - 'êl
Isa 44:10 Who hath formed a god אֵל - 'êl or molten a graven image.
Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power אֵל - 'êl of thine hand to do it. I could fill many pages and pages of more Biblical INFO that shows this FACT in The Bible.
The Bible makes this very clear.
However - The Hebrew word Allah - in The Bible always means light, brightness, shining, brightness, praise, renowned, glory boasting and pride and glory.

I can even show that - Allah and Lucifer are the same eXact words in meaning and defination from the Bible and on into language of the 20 th century today.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Thank You for being patient with me concerning this subject.
You say that You have been through this topic already and have spent time eXplaining Your claims..

However, I would like to show You what The Bible actually says.

The Bible makes this very clear in verses such as Exo 6:3
Exo 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God אֵל -'êl / Ale ..... - but by my name Yaawhea / JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Here we see the FACTS. Canaanite words such as " Eloheem " and " EL " are words that mean a wide range of deities, powers, gods, goddess, judges, rullers and idols.
Also - The Common national Chaldian and Canaanite word that means god is - = 'ĕlôhı̂ym / Eloheem = Hebrew 430 אֱלֹהִים - 'ĕlôhı̂ym / el-o-heem' Meaning a god or multiple gods, magistrates, angels, (gods) (very) great, judges, mighty.
This Canaanite word was used to refer to the God of The Bible and Abraham - But also used in mentioning gods, idols, and powers and rullers as well.
Here in such verses as-- -- 1Ki 11:5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

Above here - in 1Ki 11:5 The Canaanite word " El " is used as meaning a female goddess.
Also the word " El " is used to refer to multiple pagan gods or another god who is not God OF The Bible here in - Psa 82:1 A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. 'ĕlôhı̂ym / Eloheem.
Again..........
1Ki 11:10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods.
The Hebrew 410 אֵל - 'êl / ale. Meaning = Strength; Mighty; of any deity): - (god), X goodly, X great, idol, power, strong.
Mal 2:11 Judah hath ...married the daughter of a strange god אֵל - 'êl.
Mic 2:1 They devise iniquity, and work evil.... because it is in the power אֵל - 'êl of their hand.
Dan 11:36 And the king shall ..... magnify himself above every god אֵל - 'êl ....against the God of gods.
Eze 32:21 The strong אֵל - 'êl among the mighty shall speak.
Isa 57:5 Enflaming yourselves with idols אֵל - 'êl under every green tree.
Isa 45:20 Nations... set up the wood of their graven image אֵל - 'êl.
Isa 44:17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god אֵל - 'êl even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god. אֵל - 'êl
Isa 44:10 Who hath formed a god אֵל - 'êl or molten a graven image.
Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power אֵל - 'êl of thine hand to do it. I could fill many pages and pages of more Biblical INFO that shows this FACT in The Bible.
The Bible makes this very clear.
However - The Hebrew word Allah - in The Bible always means light, brightness, shining, brightness, praise, renowned, glory boasting and pride and glory.

I can even show that - Allah and Lucifer are the same eXact words in meaning and defination from the Bible and on into language of the 20 th century today.

no

Apple7

Shalom.

I am a Jew and I am not an idol worshipper. We only have one God, and He is not an idol. He is the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. The one and only true God is the God of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

How do you pray?

Apple7

Yes.

Jesus taught us to Pray in the SAME ONE NAME as we are to be Baptized, as thus...

Mat 28.19

πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

Then having gone, disciple all nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

This passage contains arthrous substantives connected via kai which indicates distinction and separate referents.

However, while distinction is made between the referents, each has the same singular name.

Three Persons in one Being.

This same singular name of three persons’ baptism is the same as the Aaronic blessing in which the singular name of Yahweh is repeated three times (Num 6.22 – 27).

Separate and yet the same, The Trinity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes.

Jesus taught us to Pray in the SAME ONE NAME as we are to be Baptized, as thus...

Mat 28.19

πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

Then having gone, disciple all nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

This passage contains arthrous substantives connected via kai which indicates distinction and separate referents.

However, while distinction is made between the referents, each has the same singular name.

Three Persons in one Being.

This same singular name of three persons’ baptism is the same as the Aaronic blessing in which the singular name of Yahweh is repeated three times (Num 6.22 – 27).

Separate and yet the same, The Trinity.

incorrect