Day Star-Morning Star

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19.

I feel that in my giving you a complete answer you may have rejected two sources for the same scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. You admit you don't give complete answers. And I know you don't give honest answers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. You admit you don't give complete answers. And I know you don't give honest answers.

Shalom.

Do not call me an idiot. It discredits me and takes away from what you want to say or what you are trying to say. No one listens to someone who is berating them.

I do not know what you are saying about complete and honest answers. I do not know everything, but I tell the truth. Telling it like it is can be complete. But you post awful and when someone answers you you have nothing else to explain.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do not call me an idiot. It discredits me and takes away from what you want to say or what you are trying to say. No one listens to someone who is berating them.

I do not know what you are saying about complete and honest answers. I do not know everything, but I tell the truth. Telling it like it is can be complete. But you post awful and when someone answers you you have nothing else to explain.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. You don't know scripture. But you say you do. You lie, you deceive, your a hypocrite. Take it some where else besides my threads.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I hope that is good bye.
Shalom.

Today, beginning with evening, night, through morning, day, is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-20.

It was, yes. But not using those words. I did not say good bye. I said shalom. Shalom means peace.

Peace to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today, beginning with evening, night, through morning, day, is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-20.

It was, yes. But not using those words. I did not say good bye. I said shalom. Shalom means peace.

Peace to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Look your weird and we will never agree. So go somewhere else to deceive people.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Look your weird and we will never agree. So go somewhere else to deceive people.

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 12-20. It is morning, day.

Never instruct anyone to deceive anyone. (This is a "fail".)

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Never instruct anyone to deceive anyone. (This is a "fail".)

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your blind. That is what you do you deceive people by teaching them to hold the old testament and then they deceive others.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your blind. That is what you do you deceive people by teaching them to hold the old testament and then they deceive others.

Shalom.

Shalom.

I don't know what you just said.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

I don't know what you just said.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Its simple the old testament is obsolete. And anyone who leaves the new testament to go back to the old testament. Does NOT HAVE THE RIGHT GOD. You are a deceiver and an antichrist. The new testament tells us to "abide" that means 'stay, live" in the new testament doctrine of Christ.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Its simple the old testament is obsolete. And anyone who leaves the new testament to go back to the old testament. Does NOT HAVE THE RIGHT GOD. You are a deceiver and an antichrist. The new testament tells us to "abide" that means 'stay, live" in the new testament doctrine of Christ.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Shalom.

There is a teaching that the God of the Old Testament is a different God from the God of the New Testament. It is a false teaching.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

There is a teaching that the God of the Old Testament is a different God from the God of the New Testament. It is a false teaching.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is false. Its the very same God of the old testament that sent His Son Jesus with a new testament. And made Jesus Lord. And Jesus gave us new commandments, new laws, and a new covenant. And it is Jesus was says the Jews are now enemies of Christians.

[Rom 11:28
28 Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is false. Its the very same God of the old testament that sent His Son Jesus with a new testament. And made Jesus Lord. And Jesus gave us new commandments, new laws, and a new covenant. And it is Jesus was says the Jews are now enemies of Christians.

[Rom 11:28
28 Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.

Shalom.

Hello. Thank you for your insight. I see what you are saying. Since Paul was commissioned by Jesus to share the gospel with the Gentiles, Israel rejecting or not or having rejected, a chosen instrument, then it was Jesus in what Paul was saying. For it must have been Jesus who instructed Paul, even from heaven.

However, when you say a new testament new commandments new laws and a new covenant do you in saying this also recognize that Jesus, Yeshua, observed and taught the Law and the Prophets fulfilling them even teaching and keeping or doing the commandments? He said that if we do this, do (keep) and teach the commandments NKJV we will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. If you are correct that the old covenant is obsolete not just becoming obsolete, which is what I believe that you contend, do you then believe that Jesus' instruction is no longer for Israel or Christians? I know Jesus had ascended before there was a first Christian. Even that in people being called first Christians in Antioch I also have been called a Christian believing the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Spirit of God dwells in me as a surety, a seal, that I am saved, born again, and that I cannot lose my salvation as a Christian. Then the logic of I am a Christian. I am Jewish. I am a Jew. I am not a Christian. Though I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I observe the Torah in obedience to Jesus' commandments, and therefore I am not called and people do not call me and people no longer call me a Christian. Believing that Jesus is the Christ then people still wanted to call me a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Hello. Thank you for your insight. I see what you are saying. Since Paul was commissioned by Jesus to share the gospel with the Gentiles, Israel rejecting or not or having rejected, a chosen instrument, then it was Jesus in what Paul was saying. For it must have been Jesus who instructed Paul, even from heaven.

However, when you say a new testament new commandments new laws and a new covenant do you in saying this also recognize that Jesus, Yeshua, observed and taught the Law and the Prophets fulfilling them even teaching and keeping or doing the commandments? He said that if we do this, do (keep) and teach the commandments NKJV we will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. If you are correct that the old covenant is obsolete not just becoming obsolete, which is what I believe that you contend, do you then believe that Jesus' instruction is no longer for Israel or Christians? I know Jesus had ascended before there was a first Christian. Even that in people being called first Christians in Antioch I also have been called a Christian believing the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Spirit of God dwells in me as a surety, a seal, that I am saved, born again, and that I cannot lose my salvation as a Christian. Then the logic of I am a Christian. I am Jewish. I am a Jew. I am not a Christian. Though I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I observe the Torah in obedience to Jesus' commandments, and therefore I am not called and people do not call me and people no longer call me a Christian. Believing that Jesus is the Christ then people still wanted to call me a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your wrong. Jesus obeyed all the old testament law while He was under the law. The law is what crucified Him on the cross. Jesus was not teaching the old testament law, He was obeying it, but He wasn't teaching it.
Jesus was teaching the new testament law. That is why they crucified Him. That is why He told us.

[Jhn 10:1-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your wrong. Jesus obeyed all the old testament law while He was under the law. The law is what crucified Him on the cross. Jesus was not teaching the old testament law, He was obeying it, but He wasn't teaching it.
Jesus was teaching the new testament law. That is why they crucified Him. That is why He told us.

[Jhn 10:1-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Shalom.

I have no problem with the scripture that you have presented, but your reason or reasoning for presenting it, sharing it with me, is mistaken or misled.

It was not the law that crucified Jesus, because Jesus never sinned so He was not worthy of death. I am surprised if you haven't thought of this. It appears that this, that, is the case.

If Jesus obeyed the Law but didn't teach it, why did He teach people to do and teach the commandments? Do you see the kingdom of heaven as different from the kingdom of God? Does the kingdom of heaven no longer exist? Think about it. I believe that Jesus, Yeshua, Observed and Taught the Law, Torah, Torah Law, Torah law. He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill (them).

See under the law at BlueLetterBible.org.

Romans 3:19 KJV - Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans 6:14 KJV - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 6:15 KJV - What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

1 Corinthians 9:20 KJV - And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

1 Corinthians 9:21 KJV - To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

Galatians 3:23 KJV - But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Galatians 4:4 KJV - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Galatians 4:5 KJV - To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Galatians 4:21 KJV - Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Galatians 5:18 KJV - But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have no problem with the scripture that you have presented, but your reason or reasoning for presenting it, sharing it with me, is mistaken or misled.

It was not the law that crucified Jesus, because Jesus never sinned so He was not worthy of death. I am surprised if you haven't thought of this. It appears that this, that, is the case.

If Jesus obeyed the Law but didn't teach it, why did He teach people to do and teach the commandments? Do you see the kingdom of heaven as different from the kingdom of God? Does the kingdom of heaven no longer exist? Think about it. I believe that Jesus, Yeshua, Observed and Taught the Law, Torah, Torah Law, Torah law. He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill (them).

See under the law at BlueLetterBible.org.

Romans 3:19 KJV - Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans 6:14 KJV - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 6:15 KJV - What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

1 Corinthians 9:20 KJV - And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

1 Corinthians 9:21 KJV - To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

Galatians 3:23 KJV - But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Galatians 4:4 KJV - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Galatians 4:5 KJV - To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Galatians 4:21 KJV - Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Galatians 5:18 KJV - But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your just to far gone to see. Its true that the Jews have been blinded.
Jesus Changed Everything
Jesus changed the law
Jesus changed the commandments
Jesus changed righteousness
Jesus changed tithing
Jesus changed the Sabbath
Jesus changed justice

[Mat 5:34, 44
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne; ... 44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
[Mat 11:22, 24
22 "But I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you. ...
24 "But I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you."
[Mat 12:36
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[Mat 17:12
12 "But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. Likewise the Son of Man is also about to suffer at their hands."
[Mat 26:29
29 "But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom."
[Mar 9:13
13 "But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished, as it is written of him."
[Luk 6:27
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
[Luk 10:12
12 "But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city.
[Rom 10:19
19 But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: "I will provoke you to jealousy by [those who are] not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation."