Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    Look your weird and we will never agree. So go somewhere else to deceive people.
    Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 12-20. It is morning, day.

Never instruct anyone to deceive anyone. (This is a "fail".)

Shalom.

Jacob

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
      Shalom.

Never instruct anyone to deceive anyone. (This is a "fail".)

Shalom.

Jacob
      I said
      lol Your blind. That is what you do you deceive people by teaching them to hold the old testament and then they deceive others.

Comment

I said
        lol Your blind. That is what you do you deceive people by teaching them to hold the old testament and then they deceive others.
        Shalom.

Shalom.

I don't know what you just said.

Shalom.

Jacob

Comment

Shalom.

Shalom.

I don't know what you just said.

Shalom.

Jacob
          I said
          lol Its simple the old testament is obsolete. And anyone who leaves the new testament to go back to the old testament. Does NOT HAVE THE RIGHT GOD. You are a deceiver and an antichrist. The new testament tells us to "abide" that means 'stay, live" in the new testament doctrine of Christ.

[2Jo 1:7-11
          7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
          8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
          9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
          10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
          11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Comment

I said
            lol Its simple the old testament is obsolete. And anyone who leaves the new testament to go back to the old testament. Does NOT HAVE THE RIGHT GOD. You are a deceiver and an antichrist. The new testament tells us to "abide" that means 'stay, live" in the new testament doctrine of Christ.

[2Jo 1:7-11
            7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
            8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
            9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
            10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
            11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
            Shalom.

There is a teaching that the God of the Old Testament is a different God from the God of the New Testament. It is a false teaching.

Shalom.

Jacob

Comment

Shalom.

There is a teaching that the God of the Old Testament is a different God from the God of the New Testament. It is a false teaching.

Shalom.

Jacob
              I said
              That is false. Its the very same God of the old testament that sent His Son Jesus with a new testament. And made Jesus Lord. And Jesus gave us new commandments, new laws, and a new covenant. And it is Jesus was says the Jews are now enemies of Christians.

[Rom 11:28
              28 Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.

Comment

I said
                That is false. Its the very same God of the old testament that sent His Son Jesus with a new testament. And made Jesus Lord. And Jesus gave us new commandments, new laws, and a new covenant. And it is Jesus was says the Jews are now enemies of Christians.

[Rom 11:28
                28 Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.
                Shalom.

Hello. Thank you for your insight. I see what you are saying. Since Paul was commissioned by Jesus to share the gospel with the Gentiles, Israel rejecting or not or having rejected, a chosen instrument, then it was Jesus in what Paul was saying. For it must have been Jesus who instructed Paul, even from heaven.

However, when you say a new testament new commandments new laws and a new covenant do you in saying this also recognize that Jesus, Yeshua, observed and taught the Law and the Prophets fulfilling them even teaching and keeping or doing the commandments? He said that if we do this, do (keep) and teach the commandments NKJV we will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. If you are correct that the old covenant is obsolete not just becoming obsolete, which is what I believe that you contend, do you then believe that Jesus' instruction is no longer for Israel or Christians? I know Jesus had ascended before there was a first Christian. Even that in people being called first Christians in Antioch I also have been called a Christian believing the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Spirit of God dwells in me as a surety, a seal, that I am saved, born again, and that I cannot lose my salvation as a Christian. Then the logic of I am a Christian. I am Jewish. I am a Jew. I am not a Christian. Though I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I observe the Torah in obedience to Jesus' commandments, and therefore I am not called and people do not call me and people no longer call me a Christian. Believing that Jesus is the Christ then people still wanted to call me a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

Comment

Shalom.

Hello. Thank you for your insight. I see what you are saying. Since Paul was commissioned by Jesus to share the gospel with the Gentiles, Israel rejecting or not or having rejected, a chosen instrument, then it was Jesus in what Paul was saying. For it must have been Jesus who instructed Paul, even from heaven.

However, when you say a new testament new commandments new laws and a new covenant do you in saying this also recognize that Jesus, Yeshua, observed and taught the Law and the Prophets fulfilling them even teaching and keeping or doing the commandments? He said that if we do this, do (keep) and teach the commandments NKJV we will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. If you are correct that the old covenant is obsolete not just becoming obsolete, which is what I believe that you contend, do you then believe that Jesus' instruction is no longer for Israel or Christians? I know Jesus had ascended before there was a first Christian. Even that in people being called first Christians in Antioch I also have been called a Christian believing the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Spirit of God dwells in me as a surety, a seal, that I am saved, born again, and that I cannot lose my salvation as a Christian. Then the logic of I am a Christian. I am Jewish. I am a Jew. I am not a Christian. Though I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I observe the Torah in obedience to Jesus' commandments, and therefore I am not called and people do not call me and people no longer call me a Christian. Believing that Jesus is the Christ then people still wanted to call me a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob
                  I said
                  Your wrong. Jesus obeyed all the old testament law while He was under the law. The law is what crucified Him on the cross. Jesus was not teaching the old testament law, He was obeying it, but He wasn't teaching it.
                  Jesus was teaching the new testament law. That is why they crucified Him. That is why He told us.

[Jhn 10:1-8
                  1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
                  2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
                  3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
                  4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
                  5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
                  6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
                  7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
                  8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Comment

I said
                    Your wrong. Jesus obeyed all the old testament law while He was under the law. The law is what crucified Him on the cross. Jesus was not teaching the old testament law, He was obeying it, but He wasn't teaching it.
                    Jesus was teaching the new testament law. That is why they crucified Him. That is why He told us.

[Jhn 10:1-8
                    1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
                    2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
                    3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
                    4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
                    5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
                    6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
                    7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
                    8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
                    Shalom.

I have no problem with the scripture that you have presented, but your reason or reasoning for presenting it, sharing it with me, is mistaken or misled.

It was not the law that crucified Jesus, because Jesus never sinned so He was not worthy of death. I am surprised if you haven't thought of this. It appears that this, that, is the case.

If Jesus obeyed the Law but didn't teach it, why did He teach people to do and teach the commandments? Do you see the kingdom of heaven as different from the kingdom of God? Does the kingdom of heaven no longer exist? Think about it. I believe that Jesus, Yeshua, Observed and Taught the Law, Torah, Torah Law, Torah law. He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill (them).

See under the law at BlueLetterBible.org.

Romans 3:19 KJV - Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans 6:14 KJV - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 6:15 KJV - What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

1 Corinthians 9:20 KJV - And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

1 Corinthians 9:21 KJV - To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

Galatians 3:23 KJV - But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Galatians 4:4 KJV - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Galatians 4:5 KJV - To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Galatians 4:21 KJV - Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Galatians 5:18 KJV - But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                      Shalom.

I have no problem with the scripture that you have presented, but your reason or reasoning for presenting it, sharing it with me, is mistaken or misled.

It was not the law that crucified Jesus, because Jesus never sinned so He was not worthy of death. I am surprised if you haven't thought of this. It appears that this, that, is the case.

If Jesus obeyed the Law but didn't teach it, why did He teach people to do and teach the commandments? Do you see the kingdom of heaven as different from the kingdom of God? Does the kingdom of heaven no longer exist? Think about it. I believe that Jesus, Yeshua, Observed and Taught the Law, Torah, Torah Law, Torah law. He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill (them).

See under the law at BlueLetterBible.org.

Romans 3:19 KJV - Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans 6:14 KJV - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 6:15 KJV - What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

1 Corinthians 9:20 KJV - And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

1 Corinthians 9:21 KJV - To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

Galatians 3:23 KJV - But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Galatians 4:4 KJV - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Galatians 4:5 KJV - To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Galatians 4:21 KJV - Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Galatians 5:18 KJV - But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Shalom.

Jacob
                      I said
                      Your just to far gone to see. Its true that the Jews have been blinded.
                      Jesus Changed Everything
                      Jesus changed the law
                      Jesus changed the commandments
                      Jesus changed righteousness
                      Jesus changed tithing
                      Jesus changed the Sabbath
                      Jesus changed justice

[Mat 5:34, 44
                      34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne; ... 44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
                      [Mat 11:22, 24
                      22 "But I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you. ...
                      24 "But I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you."
                      [Mat 12:36
                      36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
                      [Mat 17:12
                      12 "But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. Likewise the Son of Man is also about to suffer at their hands."
                      [Mat 26:29
                      29 "But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom."
                      [Mar 9:13
                      13 "But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished, as it is written of him."
                      [Luk 6:27
                      27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
                      [Luk 10:12
                      12 "But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city.
                      [Rom 10:19
                      19 But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: "I will provoke you to jealousy by [those who are] not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation."

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeaky View Post
                        I said
                        Your just to far gone to see. Its true that the Jews have been blinded.
                        Jesus Changed Everything
                        Jesus changed the law
                        Jesus changed the commandments
                        Jesus changed righteousness
                        Jesus changed tithing
                        Jesus changed the Sabbath
                        Jesus changed justice

[Mat 5:34, 44
                        34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne; ... 44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
                        [Mat 11:22, 24
                        22 "But I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you. ...
                        24 "But I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you."
                        [Mat 12:36
                        36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
                        [Mat 17:12
                        12 "But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. Likewise the Son of Man is also about to suffer at their hands."
                        [Mat 26:29
                        29 "But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom."
                        [Mar 9:13
                        13 "But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished, as it is written of him."
                        [Luk 6:27
                        27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
                        [Luk 10:12
                        12 "But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city.
                        [Rom 10:19
                        19 But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: "I will provoke you to jealousy by [those who are] not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation."
                        Shalom.

This is all good Scripture. Your statements are incorrect. As for Romans 10:19, what time period is this talking about? Meaning, is it talking about the rejection of Jesus by Israel in the first century or about something else? I observe the Jewish Calendar so I don't know about the first century. But that is the early church different from Ecclessiology.

Shalom.

Jacob

Comment

Shalom.

This is all good Scripture. Your statements are incorrect. As for Romans 10:19, what time period is this talking about? Meaning, is it talking about the rejection of Jesus by Israel in the first century or about something else? I observe the Jewish Calendar so I don't know about the first century. But that is the early church different from Ecclessiology.

Shalom.

Jacob
                          I said
                          That is a dumb question.

Comment

I said
                            That is a dumb question.
                            Shalom.

Not to me! And not in the interest of speaking the truth and not leaving anything out of the written revelation!

Shalom.

Jacob

Comment

Shalom.

Not to me! And not in the interest of speaking the truth and not leaving anything out of the written revelation!

Shalom.

Jacob
                              I said STUPID QUESTIONS AND STUPID CONVERSATIONS

2 Tim 2:23
                              23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

Luke 24:17
                              17 And He said to them, "What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?"
                              Phil 3:20-21
                              20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
                              21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
                              1 Tim 4:12-16
                              12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
                              13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
                              14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
                              15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
                              16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
                              Heb 13:5
                              5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
                              1 Pet 1:15-19
                              15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
                              16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
                              17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
                              18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
                              19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
                              Col 3:1-2
                              1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
                              2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
                              Matt 4:4
                              4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
                              2 Cor 13:1
                              1 This will be the third time I am coming to you. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established."
                              Rom 8:4-8
                              according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
                              5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
                              6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
                              7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
                              8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
                              Rom 8:1-2
                              1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
                              2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
                              John 14:26
                              26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
                              John 15:3-11
                              3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
                              4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
                              5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
                              6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
                              7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
                              8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
                              9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
                              10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
                              11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
                              John 16:6-14
                              6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
                              7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
                              8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
                              9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
                              10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
                              11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
                              12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
                              13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
                              14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
                              2 Cor 5:5
                              5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
                              (NKJ)
                              xxx I have seen to many stupid conversations on subjects about God that dont have any part of God in them. Gods Word is perfect, and God gave us everything we need to understand Him in His Word. If God didnt see fit to explain Himself with human wisdom its because it cant be done. Every carnal word out there has different versions and different meanings for that word. Stupid conversations are used by the devil to keep people focused on the carnal mind and understanding to lead them away from Gods Word and the understanding that God put in His Word. The scriptures purge the carnal mind, the carnal mind purges scripture. The only guarantee in the whole Word of God is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses.

Comment

I said STUPID QUESTIONS AND STUPID CONVERSATIONS

2 Tim 2:23
                                23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

Luke 24:17
                                17 And He said to them, "What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?"
                                Phil 3:20-21
                                20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
                                21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
                                1 Tim 4:12-16
                                12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
                                13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
                                14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
                                15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
                                16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
                                Heb 13:5
                                5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
                                1 Pet 1:15-19
                                15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
                                16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
                                17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
                                18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
                                19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
                                Col 3:1-2
                                1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
                                2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
                                Matt 4:4
                                4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
                                2 Cor 13:1
                                1 This will be the third time I am coming to you. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established."
                                Rom 8:4-8
                                according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
                                5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
                                6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
                                7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
                                8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
                                Rom 8:1-2
                                1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
                                2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
                                John 14:26
                                26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
                                John 15:3-11
                                3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
                                4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
                                5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
                                6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
                                7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
                                8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
                                9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
                                10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
                                11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
                                John 16:6-14
                                6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
                                7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
                                8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
                                9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
                                10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
                                11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
                                12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
                                13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
                                14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
                                2 Cor 5:5
                                5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
                                (NKJ)
                                xxx I have seen to many stupid conversations on subjects about God that dont have any part of God in them. Gods Word is perfect, and God gave us everything we need to understand Him in His Word. If God didnt see fit to explain Himself with human wisdom its because it cant be done. Every carnal word out there has different versions and different meanings for that word. Stupid conversations are used by the devil to keep people focused on the carnal mind and understanding to lead them away from Gods Word and the understanding that God put in His Word. The scriptures purge the carnal mind, the carnal mind purges scripture. The only guarantee in the whole Word of God is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses.
                                Shalom.

Certainly there are things that should be communicated to others when we communicate the gospel.

Jude 1:3 KJV - Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Shalom.

Jacob

Comment

Working...
                                X