Day Star-Morning Star

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob is an antagonizer. He is sent to cause confusion in Christianity. He asks questions without offering any alternative. He makes judgments without any spiritual proof . No scripture. And I get to think about others who might fall for his deception. So I refute all that he says with scripture. The mistake I make is some times I actually think I can get through to him. lol I forget he was kicked out of Christianity and he has fallen from grace.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

Now you have lied about me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

Now you have lied about me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL No I haven't. I have been saying the same thing about you for a year or two. Your an antichrist. A hypocrite. You blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Your an antagonizer. You have fallen from grace, Your a deceiver. You were kicked out of Christianity by God. Did I forget anything?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL No I haven't. I have been saying the same thing about you for a year or two. Your an antichrist. A hypocrite. You blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Your an antagonizer. You have fallen from grace, Your a deceiver. You were kicked out of Christianity by God. Did I forget anything?

Shalom.

I do not know where you are coming up with this from, but I have known you for a lot longer than that.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have never wanted to or tried to deceive you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I must believe that is a lie. I have shown you over and over that Jesus made the old testament obsolete. And you keep trying to throw that at me. Why? You know I'll never fall for that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I must believe that is a lie. I have shown you over and over that Jesus made the old testament obsolete. And you keep trying to throw that at me. Why? You know I'll never fall for that.

Shalom.

You need to take a look at or consider what you are saying. Are you speaking of Scripture or a covenant?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You need to take a look at or consider what you are saying. Are you speaking of Scripture or a covenant?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Not that stupid analogy again. Scripture is the written Word in the new testament And the new testament and covenant are the same thing.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Not that stupid analogy again. Scripture is the written Word in the new testament And the new testament and covenant are the same thing.
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by saying Not that stupid analogy again. I did not give you an analogy.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by saying Not that stupid analogy again. I did not give you an analogy.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol I'm so used to you trying to separate new testament from new covenant, and scripture from the word of God. I just took a guess.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol I'm so used to you trying to separate new testament from new covenant, and scripture from the word of God. I just took a guess.
Shalom.

The Torah is the Word of God. Is this because the Bible or Scripture is the Word of God?

It is my belief that new testament came after new covenant.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The Torah is the Word of God. Is this because the Bible or Scripture is the Word of God?

It is my belief that new testament came after new covenant.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Again, and again. Get yourself a bible dictionary. Your an idiot. Strongs dictionary has the definition of testament and covenant the same definition.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Again, and again. Get yourself a bible dictionary. Your an idiot. Strongs dictionary has the definition of testament and covenant the same definition.
Shalom.

I know that they are not the same word. However, they are often used interchangeably. This is why we need to be aware and alert as to what is going on. How you use words is important. And, how you use words is important to me.

Do not call me an idiot. I have PC Study Bible Version 5 if you want me to use a Bible Dictionary. You mentioned Strong's, which you can access at www.blueletterbible.org.

The word covenant first appears here.

Genesis 6:18 KJV - But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.

H1285 is בְּרִית bĕriyth

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1285&t=KJV

In the New Testament we have

Luke 1:72 KJV - To perform the mercy [promised] to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

Lexicon :: Strong's G1242 - diathēkē
Choose a new font size and typeface
διαθήκη
Transliteration
diathēkē
Pronunciation
dē-ä-thā'-kā (Key)
Part of Speech
feminine noun
Root Word (Etymology)
From διατίθημι (G1303)
Dictionary Aids
Vine's Expository Dictionary: View Entry

TDNT Reference: 2:106,157

KJV Translation Count — Total: 33x
The KJV translates Strong's G1242 in the following manner: covenant (20x), testament (13x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
a disposition, arrangement, of any sort, which one wishes to be valid, the last disposition which one makes of his earthly possessions after his death, a testament or will

a compact, a covenant, a testament

God's covenant with Noah, etc.

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)
διαθήκη diathḗkē, dee-ath-ay'-kay; from G1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):—covenant, testament.
Thayer's Greek Lexicon [?] (Jump to Scripture Index)
STRONGS NT 1242: διαθήκη
διαθήκη, διαθήκης, ἡ (διατίθημι);
1. a disposition, arrangement, of any sort, which one wishes to be valid (German Verordnung, Willensverfugung): Galatians 3:15, where under the name of a man's disposition is meant specifically a testament, so far forth as it is a specimen and example of that disposition (cf. Meyer or Lightfoot at the passage); especially the last disposal which one makes of his earthly possessions after his death, a testament or will (so in Greek writings from (Aristophanes), Plato, legg. 11, p. 922 c. following down): Hebrews 9:16f
2. a compact, covenant (Aristophanes av. 440), very often in the Scriptures for בְּרִית (Vulg.testamentum). For the word covenant is used to denote the close relationship which God entered into, first with Noah (Genesis 6:18; Genesis 9:9ff (cf. Sir. 44:18)), then with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their posterity (Leviticus 26:42 (cf. 2 Macc. 1:2)), but especially with Abraham (Genesis 15 and Genesis 17), and afterward through Moses with the people of Israel (Exodus 24; Deuteronomy 5:2; Deuteronomy 28:69 (Deuteronomy 29:1)). By this last covenant the Israelites are bound to obey God's will as expressed and solemnly promulged in the Mosaic law; and he promises them his almighty protection and blessings of every kind in this world, but threatens transgressors with the severest punishments. Hence, in the N. T. we find mention of αἱ πλάκες τῆς διαθήκης (הַבְּרִית לוּחות, Deuteronomy 9:9, 15), the tables of the law, on which the duties of the covenant were inscribed (Exodus 20); of ἡ κιβωτός τῆς διαθήκης (הַבְּרִית אֲרון, Deuteronomy 10:8; Deuteronomy 31:9; Joshua 3:6, etc.), the ark of the covenant or law, in which those tables were deposited, Hebrews 9:4; Revelation 11:19; of ἡ διαθήκη περιτομῆς, the covenant of circumcision, made with Abraham, whose sign and seal was circumcision (Genesis 17:10ff), Acts 7:8; of τό αἷμα τῆς διαθήκης, the blood of the victims, by the shedding and sprinkling of which the Mosaic covenant was ratified, Hebrews 9:20 from Exodus 24:8; of αἱ διαθῆκαι, the covenants, one made with Abraham, the other through Moses with the Israelites, Romans 9:4 (L text Tr marginal reading ἡ διαθήκη) (Sap). 18:22; Sir. 44:11; 2 Macc. 8:15; Epistle of Barnabas 9 [ET]; (cf. Winer's Grammar, 177 (166))); of αἱ διαθῆκαι τῆς ἐπαγγελίας, the covenants to which the promise of salvation through the Messiah was annexed, Ephesians 2:12 (συνθηκαι ἀγαθῶν ὑποσχέσεων, Wis. 12:21); for Christian salvation is the fulfillment of the divine promises annexed to those covenants, especially to that made with Abraham: Luke 1:72; Acts 3:25; Romans 11:27; Galatians 3:17 (where διαθήκη is God's arrangement, i. e. the promise made to Abraham). As the new and far more excellent bond of friendship which God in the Messiah's time would enter into with the people of Israel is called, חֲדָשָׁה בְּרִית, καινή διαθήκη (Jeremiah 38:31 (Jer. 31:31)) — which divine promise Christ has made good (Hebrews 8:8-10; Hebrews 10:16) — we find in the N. T. two distinct covenants spoken of, δύο διαθῆκαι (Galatians 4:24), viz. the Mosaic and the Christian, with the former of which (τῇ πρώτη διαθήκη, Hebrews 9:15, 18, cf. 8:9) the latter is contrasted, as καινή διαθήκη, Matthew 26:28; Mark 14:24 (in both passages in R G L (in Matthew in Tr also)); Luke 22:20 (WH reject the passage); 1 Corinthians 11:25; 2 Corinthians 3:6; Hebrews 8:8; κρείττων διαθήκη, Hebrews 7:22; αἰώνιος διαθήκη, Hebrews 13:20; and Christ is called κρείττονος or καινῆς or νέας διαθήκης μεσίτης: Hebrews 8:6; Hebrews 9:15; Hebrews 12:24. This new covenant binds men to exercise faith in Christ, and God promises them grace and salvation eternal. This covenant Christ set up and ratified by undergoing death; hence, the phrases τό αἷμα τῆς καινῆς διαθήκης, τό αἷμα τῆς διαθήκης (see αἷμα sub at the end) (Hebrews 10:29); τό αἷμα μου τῆς διαθήκης, my blood by the shedding of which the covenant is established, Matthew 26:28 T WH and Mark 14:24 T Tr WH (on two genitives after one noun cf. Matthiae, § 380, Anm. 1; Kühner, ii., p. 288f; (Jelf, § 543, 1, cf § 466; Winers Grammar, § 30, 3 Note 3; Buttmann, 155 (136))). By metonymy of the contained for the container ἡ παλαιά διαθήκη is used in 2 Corinthians 3:14 of the sacred books of the O. T. because in them the conditions and principles of the older covenant were recorded. Finally must be noted the amphiboly or twofold use (cf. Philo de mut. nom. § 6) by which the writer to the Hebrews, in Hebrews 9:16f, substitutes for the meaning covenant which διαθήκη bears elsewhere in the Epistle that of testament (see 1 above), and likens Christ to a testator — not only because the author regards eternal blessedness as an inheritance bequeathed by Christ, but also because he is endeavoring to show, both that the attainment of eternal salvation is made possible for the disciples of Christ by his death (Hebrews 9:15), and that even the Mosaic covenant had been consecrated by blood (Hebrews 9:18ff). This, apparently, led the Latin Vulg. to render διαθήκη wherever it occurs in the Bible (i. e. in the New Testament, not always in the Old Testament; see B. D. under the word , and B. D. American edition under the word ) by the wordtestamentum.
THAYER’S GREEK LEXICON, Electronic Database.
Copyright © 2002, 2003, 2006, 2011 by Biblesoft, Inc.
All rights reserved. Used by permission. BibleSoft.com
BLB Scripture Index of Thayer's
Genesis
6:18; 9:9; 15; 17; 17:10
Exodus
20; 24; 24:8
Leviticus
26:42
Deuteronomy
5:2; 9:9; 9:15; 10:8; 29:1; 31:9
Joshua
3:6
Jeremiah
31:31
Matthew
26:28; 26:28
Mark
14:24; 14:24
Luke
1:72; 22:20
Acts
3:25; 7:8
Romans
9:4; 11:27
1 Corinthians
11:25
2 Corinthians
3:6; 3:14
Galatians
3:15; 3:17; 4:24
Ephesians
2:12
Hebrews
7:22; 8:6; 8:8; 8:8; 8:9; 8:9; 8:10; 9:4; 9:15; 9:15; 9:15; 9:16; 9:16; 9:18; 9:18; 9:20; 10:16; 10:29; 12:24; 13:20
Revelation
11:19

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G1242&t=KJV

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I know that they are not the same word. However, they are often used interchangeably. This is why we need to be aware and alert as to what is going on. How you use words is important. And, how you use words is important to me.

Do not call me an idiot. I have PC Study Bible Version 5 if you want me to use a Bible Dictionary. You mentioned Strong's, which you can access at www.blueletterbible.org.

The word covenant first appears here.

Genesis 6:18 KJV - But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.

H1285 is בְּרִית bĕriyth

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1285&t=KJV

In the New Testament we have

Luke 1:72 KJV - To perform the mercy [promised] to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

Lexicon :: Strong's G1242 - diathēkē
Choose a new font size and typeface
διαθήκη
Transliteration
diathēkē
Pronunciation
dē-ä-thā'-kā (Key)
Part of Speech
feminine noun
Root Word (Etymology)
From διατίθημι (G1303)
Dictionary Aids
Vine's Expository Dictionary: View Entry

TDNT Reference: 2:106,157

KJV Translation Count — Total: 33x
The KJV translates Strong's G1242 in the following manner: covenant (20x), testament (13x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
a disposition, arrangement, of any sort, which one wishes to be valid, the last disposition which one makes of his earthly possessions after his death, a testament or will

a compact, a covenant, a testament

God's covenant with Noah, etc.

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)
διαθήκη diathḗkē, dee-ath-ay'-kay; from G1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):—covenant, testament.
Thayer's Greek Lexicon [?] (Jump to Scripture Index)
STRONGS NT 1242: διαθήκη
διαθήκη, διαθήκης, ἡ (διατίθημι);
1. a disposition, arrangement, of any sort, which one wishes to be valid (German Verordnung, Willensverfugung): Galatians 3:15, where under the name of a man's disposition is meant specifically a testament, so far forth as it is a specimen and example of that disposition (cf. Meyer or Lightfoot at the passage); especially the last disposal which one makes of his earthly possessions after his death, a testament or will (so in Greek writings from (Aristophanes), Plato, legg. 11, p. 922 c. following down): Hebrews 9:16f
2. a compact, covenant (Aristophanes av. 440), very often in the Scriptures for בְּרִית (Vulg.testamentum). For the word covenant is used to denote the close relationship which God entered into, first with Noah (Genesis 6:18; Genesis 9:9ff (cf. Sir. 44:18)), then with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their posterity (Leviticus 26:42 (cf. 2 Macc. 1:2)), but especially with Abraham (Genesis 15 and Genesis 17), and afterward through Moses with the people of Israel (Exodus 24; Deuteronomy 5:2; Deuteronomy 28:69 (Deuteronomy 29:1)). By this last covenant the Israelites are bound to obey God's will as expressed and solemnly promulged in the Mosaic law; and he promises them his almighty protection and blessings of every kind in this world, but threatens transgressors with the severest punishments. Hence, in the N. T. we find mention of αἱ πλάκες τῆς διαθήκης (הַבְּרִית לוּחות, Deuteronomy 9:9, 15), the tables of the law, on which the duties of the covenant were inscribed (Exodus 20); of ἡ κιβωτός τῆς διαθήκης (הַבְּרִית אֲרון, Deuteronomy 10:8; Deuteronomy 31:9; Joshua 3:6, etc.), the ark of the covenant or law, in which those tables were deposited, Hebrews 9:4; Revelation 11:19; of ἡ διαθήκη περιτομῆς, the covenant of circumcision, made with Abraham, whose sign and seal was circumcision (Genesis 17:10ff), Acts 7:8; of τό αἷμα τῆς διαθήκης, the blood of the victims, by the shedding and sprinkling of which the Mosaic covenant was ratified, Hebrews 9:20 from Exodus 24:8; of αἱ διαθῆκαι, the covenants, one made with Abraham, the other through Moses with the Israelites, Romans 9:4 (L text Tr marginal reading ἡ διαθήκη) (Sap). 18:22; Sir. 44:11; 2 Macc. 8:15; Epistle of Barnabas 9 [ET]; (cf. Winer's Grammar, 177 (166))); of αἱ διαθῆκαι τῆς ἐπαγγελίας, the covenants to which the promise of salvation through the Messiah was annexed, Ephesians 2:12 (συνθηκαι ἀγαθῶν ὑποσχέσεων, Wis. 12:21); for Christian salvation is the fulfillment of the divine promises annexed to those covenants, especially to that made with Abraham: Luke 1:72; Acts 3:25; Romans 11:27; Galatians 3:17 (where διαθήκη is God's arrangement, i. e. the promise made to Abraham). As the new and far more excellent bond of friendship which God in the Messiah's time would enter into with the people of Israel is called, חֲדָשָׁה בְּרִית, καινή διαθήκη (Jeremiah 38:31 (Jer. 31:31)) — which divine promise Christ has made good (Hebrews 8:8-10; Hebrews 10:16) — we find in the N. T. two distinct covenants spoken of, δύο διαθῆκαι (Galatians 4:24), viz. the Mosaic and the Christian, with the former of which (τῇ πρώτη διαθήκη, Hebrews 9:15, 18, cf. 8:9) the latter is contrasted, as καινή διαθήκη, Matthew 26:28; Mark 14:24 (in both passages in R G L (in Matthew in Tr also)); Luke 22:20 (WH reject the passage); 1 Corinthians 11:25; 2 Corinthians 3:6; Hebrews 8:8; κρείττων διαθήκη, Hebrews 7:22; αἰώνιος διαθήκη, Hebrews 13:20; and Christ is called κρείττονος or καινῆς or νέας διαθήκης μεσίτης: Hebrews 8:6; Hebrews 9:15; Hebrews 12:24. This new covenant binds men to exercise faith in Christ, and God promises them grace and salvation eternal. This covenant Christ set up and ratified by undergoing death; hence, the phrases τό αἷμα τῆς καινῆς διαθήκης, τό αἷμα τῆς διαθήκης (see αἷμα sub at the end) (Hebrews 10:29); τό αἷμα μου τῆς διαθήκης, my blood by the shedding of which the covenant is established, Matthew 26:28 T WH and Mark 14:24 T Tr WH (on two genitives after one noun cf. Matthiae, § 380, Anm. 1; Kühner, ii., p. 288f; (Jelf, § 543, 1, cf § 466; Winers Grammar, § 30, 3 Note 3; Buttmann, 155 (136))). By metonymy of the contained for the container ἡ παλαιά διαθήκη is used in 2 Corinthians 3:14 of the sacred books of the O. T. because in them the conditions and principles of the older covenant were recorded. Finally must be noted the amphiboly or twofold use (cf. Philo de mut. nom. § 6) by which the writer to the Hebrews, in Hebrews 9:16f, substitutes for the meaning covenant which διαθήκη bears elsewhere in the Epistle that of testament (see 1 above), and likens Christ to a testator — not only because the author regards eternal blessedness as an inheritance bequeathed by Christ, but also because he is endeavoring to show, both that the attainment of eternal salvation is made possible for the disciples of Christ by his death (Hebrews 9:15), and that even the Mosaic covenant had been consecrated by blood (Hebrews 9:18ff). This, apparently, led the Latin Vulg. to render διαθήκη wherever it occurs in the Bible (i. e. in the New Testament, not always in the Old Testament; see B. D. under the word , and B. D. American edition under the word ) by the wordtestamentum.
THAYER’S GREEK LEXICON, Electronic Database.
Copyright © 2002, 2003, 2006, 2011 by Biblesoft, Inc.
All rights reserved. Used by permission. BibleSoft.com
BLB Scripture Index of Thayer's
Genesis
6:18; 9:9; 15; 17; 17:10
Exodus
20; 24; 24:8
Leviticus
26:42
Deuteronomy
5:2; 9:9; 9:15; 10:8; 29:1; 31:9
Joshua
3:6
Jeremiah
31:31
Matthew
26:28; 26:28
Mark
14:24; 14:24
Luke
1:72; 22:20
Acts
3:25; 7:8
Romans
9:4; 11:27
1 Corinthians
11:25
2 Corinthians
3:6; 3:14
Galatians
3:15; 3:17; 4:24
Ephesians
2:12
Hebrews
7:22; 8:6; 8:8; 8:8; 8:9; 8:9; 8:10; 9:4; 9:15; 9:15; 9:15; 9:16; 9:16; 9:18; 9:18; 9:20; 10:16; 10:29; 12:24; 13:20
Revelation
11:19

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G1242&t=KJV

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You idiot we were only talking about one covenant, one testament. That is more of your trying camouflage to cover your gross exaggerations.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You idiot we were only talking about one covenant, one testament. That is more of your trying camouflage to cover your gross exaggerations.

Shalom.

Maybe you can see now. I share the following with you.

Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah - Chapter 31
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16028

See the word covenant. And, new covenant. A new covenant.

1 So says the Lord: In the wilderness, the people who had escaped the sword found favor; He [therefore] went to give Israel their resting place. א כֹּה אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֔ה מָצָ֥א חֵן֙ בַּמִּדְבָּ֔ר עַ֖ם שְׂרִ֣ידֵי חָ֑רֶב הָל֥וֹךְ לְהַרְגִּיע֖וֹ יִשְׂרָאֵֽל:
2 From long ago, the Lord appeared to me; With everlasting love have I loved you; therefore have I drawn you to Me with loving-kindness. ב מֵרָח֕וֹק יְהֹוָ֖ה נִרְאָ֣ה לִ֑י וְאַֽהֲבַ֚ת עוֹלָם֙ אֲהַבְתִּ֔יךְ עַל־כֵּ֖ן מְשַׁכְתִּ֥יךְ חָֽסֶד:
3 Yet again will I rebuild you, then you shall be built, O virgin of Israel; yet again shall you be adorned with your tabrets, and you shall go out with the dances of those who make merry. ג ע֚וֹד אֶבְנֵךְ֙ וְֽנִבְנֵ֔ית בְּתוּלַ֖ת יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל עוֹד תַּעְדִּ֣י תֻפַּ֔יִךְ וְיָצָ֖את בִּמְח֥וֹל מְשַֽׂחֲקִֽים:
4 Yet again shall you plant vineyards on the mountains of Samaria, indeed planters shall plant [them] and redeem [them]. ד עוֹד תִּטְּעִ֣י כְרָמִ֔ים בְּהָרֵ֖י שֹֽׁמְר֑וֹן נָטְע֥וּ נֹטְעִ֖ים וְחִלֵּֽלוּ:
5 For there is a day, the watchers shall call on the mountains of Ephraim; Rise! Let us go up to Zion, to the Lord, our God. ה כִּ֣י יֶשׁ־י֔וֹם קָֽרְא֥וּ נֹֽצְרִ֖ים בְּהַ֣ר אֶפְרָ֑יִם קוּמוּ וְנַֽעֲלֶ֣ה צִיּ֔וֹן אֶל־יְהֹוָ֖ה אֱלֹהֵֽינוּ:
6 For so says the Lord to Jacob, "Sing [with] joy and shout at the head of the nations, make it heard, praise, and say, 'O Lord, help Your people, the remnant of Israel!' " ו כִּי־כֹ֣ה | אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֗ה רָנּ֚וּ לְיַֽעֲקֹב֙ שִׁמְחָ֔ה וְצַֽהֲל֖וּ בְּרֹ֣אשׁ הַגּוֹיִ֑ם הַשְׁמִ֚יעוּ הַֽלְלוּ֙ וְאִמְר֔וּ הוֹשַׁ֚ע יְהֹוָה֙ אֶת־עַמְּךָ֔ אֵ֖ת שְׁאֵרִ֥ית יִשְׂרָאֵֽל:
7 Behold I bring them from the north country and gather them from the uttermost ends of the earth, the blind and the lame amongst them, the woman with child and she who travails with child all together; a great company shall they return there. ז הִנְנִי֩ מֵבִ֨יא אוֹתָ֜ם מֵאֶ֣רֶץ צָפ֗וֹן וְקִבַּצְתִּים֘ מִיַּרְכְּתֵי־אָרֶץ֒ בָּם עִוֵּ֣ר וּפִסֵּ֔חַ הָרָ֥ה וְיֹלֶ֖דֶת יַחְדָּ֑ו קָהָ֥ל גָּד֖וֹל יָשׁ֥וּבוּ הֵֽנָּה:
8 With weeping will they come, and with supplications will I lead them, along brooks of water will I make them go, on a straight road upon which they will not stumble, for I have become a Father to Israel, and Ephraim is My firstborn. ח בִּבְכִ֣י יָבֹ֗אוּ וּֽבְתַחֲנוּנִים֘ אֽוֹבִילֵם֒ אֽוֹלִיכֵם֙ אֶל־נַ֣חֲלֵי מַ֔יִם בְּדֶ֣רֶךְ יָשָׁ֔ר לֹ֥א יִכָּֽשְׁל֖וּ בָּ֑הּ כִּֽי־הָיִי֚תִי לְיִשְׂרָאֵל֙ לְאָ֔ב וְאֶפְרַ֖יִם בְּכֹ֥רִי הֽוּא:
9 Hear the word of the Lord, O nations, and declare it on the islands from afar, and say, "He Who scattered Israel will gather them together and watch them as a shepherd his flock. ט שִׁמְע֚וּ דְבַר־יְהֹוָה֙ גּוֹיִ֔ם וְהַגִּ֥ידוּ בָֽאִיִּ֖ים מִמֶּרְחָ֑ק וְאִמְר֗וּ מְזָרֵ֚ה יִשְׂרָאֵל֙ יְקַבְּצֶ֔נּוּ וּשְׁמָר֖וֹ כְּרֹעֶ֥ה עֶדְרֽוֹ:
10 For the Lord has redeemed Jacob and has saved him out of the hand of him who is stronger than he. י כִּֽי־פָדָ֥ה יְהֹוָ֖ה אֶת־יַֽעֲקֹ֑ב וּגְאָל֕וֹ מִיַּ֖ד חָזָ֥ק מִמֶּֽנּוּ:
11 And they shall come and jubilate on the height of Zion, and they will stream to the goodness of the Lord, over corn, wine, and oil, and over sheep and cattle, and their soul shall be like a well-watered garden, and they shall have no further worry at all. יא וּבָאוּ֘ וְרִנְּנ֣וּ בִמְרוֹם־צִיּוֹן֒ וְנָֽהֲר֞וּ אֶל־ט֣וּב יְהֹוָ֗ה עַל־דָּגָן֙ וְעַל־תִּירֹ֣שׁ וְעַל־יִצְהָ֔ר וְעַל־בְּנֵי־צֹ֖אן וּבָקָ֑ר וְהָֽיְתָ֚ה נַפְשָׁם֙ כְּגַ֣ן רָוֶ֔ה וְלֹֽא־יוֹסִ֥יפוּ לְדַֽאֲבָ֖ה עֽוֹד:
12 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the round dance with music, and the young men and the old men together, and I will turn their mourning into joy and will comfort them and make them rejoice from their sorrow. יב אָ֣ז תִּשְׂמַ֚ח בְּתוּלָה֙ בְּמָח֔וֹל וּבַחֻרִ֥ים וּזְקֵנִ֖ים יַחְדָּ֑ו וְהָֽפַכְתִּ֨י אֶבְלָ֚ם לְשָׂשׂוֹן֙ וְנִ֣חַמְתִּ֔ים וְשִׂמַּחְתִּ֖ים מִֽיגוֹנָֽם:
13 And I will refresh the soul of the priests with fat, and My people-they will be satisfied with My goodness, is the word of the Lord. יג וְרִוֵּיתִ֛י נֶ֥פֶשׁ הַכֹּֽהֲנִ֖ים דָּ֑שֶׁן וְעַמִּ֛י אֶת־טוּבִ֥י יִשְׂבָּ֖עוּ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
14 So says the Lord: A voice is heard on high, lamentation, bitter weeping, Rachel weeping for her children, she refuses to be comforted for her children for they are not. יד כֹּ֣ה | אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֗ה ק֣וֹל בְּרָמָ֚ה נִשְׁמָע֙ נְהִי֙ בְּכִ֣י תַמְרוּרִ֔ים רָחֵ֖ל מְבַכָּ֣ה עַל־בָּנֶי֑הָ מֵֽאֲנָ֛ה לְהִנָּחֵ֥ם עַל־בָּנֶ֖יהָ כִּ֥י אֵינֶֽנּוּ:
15 So says the Lord: Refrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for there is reward for your work, says the Lord, and they shall come back from the land of the enemy. טו כֹּ֣ה | אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֗ה מִנְעִ֚י קוֹלֵךְ֙ מִבֶּ֔כִי וְעֵינַ֖יִךְ מִדִּמְעָ֑ה כִּי֩ יֵ֨שׁ שָׂכָ֚ר לִפְעֻלָּתֵךְ֙ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֔ה וְשָׁ֖בוּ מֵאֶ֥רֶץ אוֹיֵֽב:
16 And there is hope for your future, says the Lord, and the children shall return to their own border. טז וְיֵשׁ־תִּקְוָ֥ה לְאַֽחֲרִיתֵ֖ךְ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֑ה וְשָׁ֥בוּ בָנִ֖ים לִגְבוּלָֽם:
17 I have indeed heard Ephraim complaining, [saying,] "You have chastised me, and I was chastised as an ungoaded calf, O lead me back, and I will return, for You are the Lord, my God. יז שָׁמ֣וֹעַ שָׁמַ֗עְתִּי אֶפְרַ֙יִם֙ מִתְנוֹדֵ֔ד יִסַּרְתַּ֙נִי֙ וָֽאִוָּסֵ֔ר כְּעֵ֖גֶל לֹ֣א לֻמָּ֑ד הֲשִׁבֵ֣נִי וְאָשׁ֔וּבָה כִּ֥י אַתָּ֖ה יְהֹוָ֥ה אֱלֹהָֽי:
18 For after my return I have completely changed my mind, and after I had been brought to know myself, I smote upon my thigh; I was ashamed, yea I stood confounded, for I bore the reproach of my youth." יח כִּֽי־אַֽחֲרֵ֚י שׁוּבִי֙ נִחַ֔מְתִּי וְאַֽחֲרֵי֙ הִוָּ֣דְעִ֔י סָפַ֖קְתִּי עַל־יָרֵ֑ךְ בֹּשְׁתִּי וְגַם־נִכְלַ֔מְתִּי כִּ֥י נָשָׂ֖אתִי חֶרְפַּ֥ת נְעוּרָֽי:
19 "Is Ephraim a son who is dear to Me? Is he a child who is dandled? For whenever I speak of him, I still remember him: therefore, My very innards are agitated for him; I will surely have compassion on him," says the Lord. יט הֲבֵן֩ יַקִּ֨יר לִ֜י אֶפְרַ֗יִם אִם יֶ֣לֶד שַֽׁעֲשׁוּעִ֔ים כִּֽי־מִדֵּ֚י דַבְּרִי֙ בּ֔וֹ זָכֹ֥ר אֶזְכְּרֶ֖נּוּ ע֑וֹד עַל־כֵּ֗ן הָמ֚וּ מֵעַי֙ ל֔וֹ רַחֵ֥ם אֲרַֽחֲמֶ֖נּוּ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
20 Set up markers for yourself, place small palms for yourself, put your heart to the highway, the road upon which you went. Return, O virgin of Israel, return to these your cities. כ הַצִּ֧יבִי לָ֣ךְ צִיֻּנִ֗ים שִׂ֚מִי לָךְ֙ תַּמְרוּרִ֔ים שִׁ֣תִי לִבֵּ֔ךְ לַֽמְסִלָּ֖ה דֶּ֣רֶךְ הָלָ֑כְתְּ (כתיב הָלָ֑כְתְּי) שׁוּבִי בְּתוּלַ֣ת יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל שֻׁ֖בִי אֶל־עָרַ֥יִךְ אֵֽלֶּה:
21 How long will you hide, O backsliding daughter? For the Lord has created something new on the earth, a woman shall go after a man. כא עַד־מָתַי֙ תִּתְחַמָּקִ֔ין הַבַּ֖ת הַשּֽׁוֹבֵבָ֑ה כִּֽי־בָרָ֨א יְהֹוָ֚ה חֲדָשָׁה֙ בָּאָ֔רֶץ נְקֵבָ֖ה תְּס֥וֹבֵֽב גָּֽבֶר:
22 So said the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel; They shall yet say this thing in the land of Judah and in its cities when I return their captivity; May the Lord bless You, dwelling of righteousness, holy mount. כב כֹּֽה־אָמַ֞ר יְהֹוָ֚ה צְבָאוֹת֙ אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל ע֣וֹד יֹֽאמְר֞וּ אֶת־הַדָּבָ֣ר הַזֶּ֗ה בְּאֶ֚רֶץ יְהוּדָה֙ וּבְעָרָ֔יו בְּשׁוּבִ֖י אֶת־שְׁבוּתָ֑ם יְבָֽרֶכְךָ֧ יְהֹוָ֛ה נְוֵה־צֶ֖דֶק הַ֥ר הַקֹּֽדֶשׁ:
23 And Judah shall dwell therein and [in] all its cities together, farmers and those who travel with flocks. כג וְיָ֥שְׁבוּ בָ֛הּ יְהוּדָ֥ה וְכָל־עָרָ֖יו יַחְדָּ֑ו אִכָּרִ֕ים וְנָסְע֖וּ בָּעֵֽדֶר:
24 For I have sated the faint soul, and every worried soul have I replenished. כד כִּ֥י הִרְוֵ֖יתִי נֶ֣פֶשׁ עֲיֵפָ֑ה וְכָל־נֶ֥פֶשׁ דָּֽאֲבָ֖ה מִלֵּֽאתִי:
25 Thereupon, I awoke and I had seen, and my sleep was pleasant to me. כה עַל־זֹ֖את הֱקִיצֹ֣תִי וָֽאֶרְאֶ֑ה וּשְׁנָתִ֖י עָ֥רְבָה לִּֽי:
26 Behold days are coming, says the Lord, and I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with seed of man and seed of beasts. כו הִנֵּ֛ה יָמִ֥ים בָּאִ֖ים נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֑ה וְזָֽרַעְתִּ֗י אֶת־בֵּ֚ית יִשְׂרָאֵל֙ וְאֶת־בֵּ֣ית יְהוּדָ֔ה זֶ֥רַע אָדָ֖ם וְזֶ֥רַע בְּהֵמָֽה:
27 And it shall be, as I have watched over them to uproot and to break down, to demolish and to destroy and to afflict, so will I watch over them to build and to plant, says the Lord. כז וְהָיָ֞ה כַּֽאֲשֶׁ֧ר שָׁקַ֣דְתִּי עֲלֵיהֶ֗ם לִנְת֧וֹשׁ וְלִנְת֛וֹץ וְלַֽהֲרֹ֖ס וּלְהַֽאֲבִ֣יד וּלְהָרֵ֑עַ כֵּ֣ן אֶשְׁקֹ֧ד עֲלֵיהֶ֛ם לִבְנ֥וֹת וְלִנְט֖וֹעַ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
28 In those days, they shall no longer say, "Fathers have eaten unripe grapes, and the teeth of the children shall be set on edge." כח בַּיָּמִ֣ים הָהֵ֔ם לֹא־יֹֽאמְר֣וּ ע֔וֹד אָב֖וֹת אָ֣כְלוּ בֹ֑סֶר וְשִׁנֵּ֥י בָנִ֖ים תִּקְהֶֽינָה:
29 But each man shall die for his iniquity; whoever eats the unripe grapes- his teeth shall be set on edge. כט כִּ֛י אִם־אִ֥ישׁ בַּֽעֲו*ֹנ֖וֹ יָמ֑וּת כָּל־הָֽאָדָ֛ם הָאֹכֵ֥ל הַבֹּ֖סֶר תִּקְהֶ֥ינָה שִׁנָּֽיו:
30 Behold, days are coming, says the Lord, and I will form a covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, a new covenant. ל הִנֵּ֛ה יָמִ֥ים בָּאִ֖ים נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֑ה וְכָֽרַתִּ֗י אֶת־בֵּ֧ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֛ל וְאֶת־בֵּ֥ית יְהוּדָ֖ה בְּרִ֥ית חֲדָשָֽׁה:
31 Not like the covenant that I formed with their forefathers on the day I took them by the hand to take them out of the land of Egypt, that they broke My covenant, although I was a lord over them, says the Lord. לא לֹ֣א כַבְּרִ֗ית אֲשֶׁ֚ר כָּרַ֙תִּי֙ אֶת־אֲבוֹתָ֔ם בְּיוֹם֙ הֶֽחֱזִיקִ֣י בְיָדָ֔ם לְהֽוֹצִיאָ֖ם מֵאֶ֖רֶץ מִצְרָ֑יִם אֲשֶׁר־הֵ֜מָּה הֵפֵ֣רוּ אֶת־בְּרִיתִ֗י וְאָֽנֹכִ֛י בָּעַ֥לְתִּי בָ֖ם נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
32 For this is the covenant that I will form with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will place My law in their midst and I will inscribe it upon their hearts, and I will be their God and they shall be My people. לב כִּ֣י זֹ֣את הַבְּרִ֡ית אֲשֶׁ֣ר אֶכְרֹת֩ אֶת־בֵּ֨ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֜ל אַֽחֲרֵ֨י הַיָּמִ֚ים הָהֵם֙ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֔ה נָתַ֚תִּי אֶת־תּֽוֹרָתִי֙ בְּקִרְבָּ֔ם וְעַל־לִבָּ֖ם אֶכְתֳּבֶ֑נָּה וְהָיִ֚יתִי לָהֶם֙ לֵֽאלֹהִ֔ים וְהֵ֖מָּה יִֽהְיוּ־לִ֥י לְעָֽם:
33 And no longer shall one teach his neighbor or [shall] one [teach] his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," for they shall all know Me from their smallest to their greatest, says the Lord, for I will forgive their iniquity and their sin I will no longer remember. לג וְלֹ֧א יְלַמְּד֣וּ ע֗וֹד אִ֣ישׁ אֶת־רֵעֵ֜הוּ וְאִ֚ישׁ אֶת־אָחִיו֙ לֵאמֹ֔ר דְּע֖וּ אֶת־יְהֹוָ֑ה כִּֽי־כוּלָּם֩ יֵֽדְע֨וּ אוֹתִ֜י לְמִקְּטַנָּ֚ם וְעַד־גְּדוֹלָם֙ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֔ה כִּ֚י אֶסְלַח֙ לַֽעֲו*ֹנָ֔ם וּלְחַטָּאתָ֖ם לֹ֥א אֶזְכָּר־עֽוֹד:
34 So said the Lord, Who gives the sun to illuminate by day, the laws of the moon and the stars to illuminate at night, Who stirs up the sea and its waves roar, the Lord of Hosts is His name. לד כֹּ֣ה | אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֗ה נֹתֵ֥ן שֶׁ֙מֶשׁ֙ לְא֣וֹר יוֹמָ֔ם חֻקֹּ֛ת יָרֵ֥חַ וְכֽוֹכָבִ֖ים לְא֣וֹר לָ֑יְלָה רֹגַ֚ע הַיָּם֙ וַיֶּֽהֱמ֣וּ גַלָּ֔יו יְהֹוָ֥ה צְבָא֖וֹת שְׁמֽוֹ:
35 If these laws depart from before Me, says the Lord, so will the seed of Israel cease being a nation before Me for all time. לה אִם־יָמֻ֜שׁוּ הַֽחֻקִּ֥ים הָאֵ֛לֶּה מִלְּפָנַ֖י נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֑ה גַּם֩ זֶ֨רַע יִשְׂרָאֵ֜ל יִשְׁבְּת֗וּ מִֽהְי֥וֹת גּ֛וֹי לְפָנַ֖י כָּל־הַיָּמִֽים:
36 So said the Lord: If the heavens above will be measured and the foundations of the earth below will be fathomed, I too will reject all the seed of Israel because of all they did, says the Lord. לו כֹּ֣ה | אָמַ֣ר יְהֹוָ֗ה אִם־יִמַּ֚דּוּ שָׁמַ֙יִם֙ מִלְמַ֔עְלָה וְיֵחָֽקְר֥וּ מֽוֹסְדֵי־אֶ֖רֶץ לְמָ֑טָּה גַּם־אֲנִ֞י אֶמְאַ֨ס בְּכָל־זֶ֧רַע יִשְׂרָאֵ֛ל עַֽל־כָּל־אֲשֶׁ֥ר עָשׂ֖וּ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:
37 Behold days are coming, says the Lord, and the city shall be built to the Lord, from the tower of Hananel until the gate of the corner. לז הִנֵּ֛ה יָמִ֥ים ( בָּאִ֖ים קרי ולא כתיב ) נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֑ה וְנִבְנְתָ֚ה הָעִיר֙ לַֽיהֹוָ֔ה מִמִּגְדַּ֥ל חֲנַנְאֵ֖ל עַד־שַׁ֥עַר הַפִּנָּֽה:
38 And the measuring line shall go out further opposite it upon the hill of Gareb, and it shall turn to Goah. לח וְיָצָ֨א ע֜וֹד קַ֚ו (כתיב קַ֚וה) הַמִּדָּה֙ נֶגְדּ֔וֹ עַ֖ל גִּבְעַ֣ת גָּרֵ֑ב וְנָסַ֖ב גֹּעָֽתָה:
39 And the whole valley of the dead bodies and the ash and all the fields until the Kidron Valley, until the corner of the Horse Gate to the east, shall be holy to the Lord; it shall never again be uprooted or torn down forever. לט וְכָל־הָעֵ֣מֶק הַפְּגָרִ֣ים | וְהַדֶּ֡שֶׁן וְכָֽל־הַשְּׁדֵמוֹת֩ (כתיב הַשְּׁרֵמוֹת֩) עַד־נַ֨חַל קִדְר֜וֹן עַד־פִּנַּ֨ת שַׁ֚עַר הַסּוּסִים֙ מִזְרָ֔חָה קֹ֖דֶשׁ לַֽיהֹוָ֑ה לֹֽא־יִנָּתֵ֧שׁ וְֽלֹא־יֵהָרֵ֛ס ע֖וֹד לְעוֹלָֽם:

See also from www.blueletterbible.org, this may help you or provide clarification for or to you, the following.

Jeremiah 31:1-40 KJV - 1 At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people. 2 Thus saith the LORD, The people [which were] left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; [even] Israel, when I went to cause him to rest. 3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. 4 Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry. 5 Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat [them] as common things. 6 For there shall be a day, [that] the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God. 7 For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel. 8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, [and] with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither. 9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim [is] my firstborn. 10 Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare [it] in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd [doth] his flock. 11 For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of [him that was] stronger than he. 12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all. 13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow. 14 And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the LORD. 15 Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, [and] bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they [were] not. 16 Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. 17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border. 18 I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself [thus]; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed [to the yoke]: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou [art] the LORD my God. 19 Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon [my] thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth. 20 [Is] Ephraim my dear son? [is he] a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. 21 Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, [even] the way [which] thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities. 22 How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man. 23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The LORD bless thee, O habitation of justice, [and] mountain of holiness. 24 And there shall dwell in Judah itself, and in all the cities thereof together, husbandmen, and they [that] go forth with flocks. 25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul. 26 Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me. 27 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. 28 And it shall come to pass, [that] like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD. 29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. 30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge. 31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, [and] the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts [is] his name: 36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, [then] the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. 37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD. 38 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner. 39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath. 40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, [shall be] holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
What?

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19. It is evening, night. It is soon to be morning, day. I am writing from Tacoma, Washington.

and

Jeremiah 31:1-40 KJV

From what you said I felt that you were communicating that it was too much for you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19. It is evening, night. It is soon to be morning, day. I am writing from Tacoma, Washington.

and

Jeremiah 31:1-40 KJV

From what you said I felt that you were communicating that it was too much for you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL What was to much for me???