The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

john w

Hall of Fame
John w's doctrine leaves a vacuum in the believers life that the believer tries to fulfill with his own life, that leads to legalism.

Made up. I died at Calvary-dead to the law.

Fulfilling the law is not righteousness, pervert.
Jesus, in our name and on our behalf, has satisfied all of the demands of God's holy law for us.

Your "for us" is a subtil, satanic way of asserting that His law keeping made Him righteous, and that His law keeping is imputed to us, to make us righteous.

That is satanic. The Lord Jesus Christ is righteous, apart from any law law keeping, despite your daddy the devil telling you to keep saying it.

Romans 3:21 KJV
But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Law keeping is not righteousness, perverter.
The law demands perfection. We don't have it to offer because we are sinners. God does not accept the works or the obedience of sinners. God only accepts the works and the obedience of Jesus Christ. We are accepted only in him.]

Keeping the law, to perfection, Pate, is not the righteousness of God.

You assert that the Lord Jesus Christ became righteous, by keeping God's holy law=satanic.

He is righteous, the righteousness of God, because He is God, not because he kept the law.

Keeping the law does not make anyone righteous, devil child.

No one will be saved that has not been justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus.

We are reconciled by Hid death, justified by His resurrected life, apart from the law, pervert.

In the judgment God must see us as perfect and complete "In Christ". This is why Paul said, "That I might be found in him" Philippians 3:9. Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5, not by doing something in them, but by doing something outside of them. We are reconciled to God by the doing and the dying of Jesus.

We are righteous because we are "In Him"-He is our righteousness, but not by keeping the law, pervert.

The law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Ephesians says no such thing.

1.Pate, on record, asserts that everyone is saved, because if there is no law, as he asserts, there is no law to condemn anyone, and, if there is no law, sin is not imputed, where there is no law.

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Romans 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

2. Tell us, Pate:

Is murder, rape, theft......................................................................................................................a sin? Why? No law exists, to define what sin is, according to you....?

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

And no law exists, according to you, to make murder, rape, theft a transgression, and no sin can be imputed, if there is no law?

John W. has an abusive spirit that is not Christian. Beware of his doctrine. It is the doctrine of men.
Stumped me there, with that "the doctrine of men" cliche.

You spam the doctrines of devils, as your "vicarious law keeping" "doctrine" is from the devil, satanic, from the pits of hell.

He kept the law for one purpose-to be qualified as "the lamb without blemish/spot"-propitiation.

You vicarious lawkeeping assertion is from Calvinism, and the pits of hell.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
"Crazy Little Thing Called Love"

This thing called love
I just can't handle it
This thing called love
I must get round to it
I ain't ready
Crazy little thing called love

This thing (this thing) called love (called love)
It cries (like a baby) in a cradle all night
It swings (ooh, ooh), it jives (ooh, ooh)
It shakes all over like a jelly fish,
I kinda like it

There goes my baby
She knows how to rock-n-roll
She drives me crazy
She gives me hot and cold fever
She leaves me in a cool, cool sweat

I gotta be cool, relax, get hip
Get on my tracks
Take a back seat, hitch-hike
And take a long ride on my motorbike
Until I'm ready

I gotta be cool, relax, get hip
And get on my tracks
Take a back seat, hitch-hike
And take a long ride on my motorbike
Until I'm ready (Ready Freddie)

This thing called love
I just can't handle it
This thing called love
I must get round to it
I ain't ready
Crazy little thing called love [repeat to fade]

Oh.... :)

Robert Pate

Banned
Made up. I died at Calvary-dead to the law.

Fulfilling the law is not righteousness, pervert.

Your "for us" is a subtil, satanic way of asserting that His law keeping made Him righteous, and that His law keeping is imputed to us, to make us righteous.

That is satanic. The Lord Jesus Christ is righteous, apart from any law law keeping, despite your daddy the devil telling you to keep saying it.

Romans 3:21 KJV
But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Law keeping is not righteousness, perverter.

Keeping the law, to perfection, Pate, is not the righteousness of God.

You assert that the Lord Jesus Christ became righteous, by keeping God's holy law=satanic.

He is righteous, the righteousness of God, because He is God, not because he kept the law.

Keeping the law does not make anyone righteous, devil child.

We are reconciled by Hid death, justified by His resurrected life, apart from the law, pervert.

We are righteous because we are "In Him"-He is our righteousness, but not by keeping the law, pervert.

Ephesians says no such thing.

1.Pate, on record, asserts that everyone is saved, because if there is no law, as he asserts, there is no law to condemn anyone, and, if there is no law, sin is not imputed, where there is no law.

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Romans 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

2. Tell us, Pate:

Is murder, rape, theft......................................................................................................................a sin? Why? No law exists, to define what sin is, according to you....?

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

And no law exists, according to you, to make murder, rape, theft a transgression, and no sin can be imputed, if there is no law?

Stumped me there, with that "the doctrine of men" cliche.

You spam the doctrines of devils, as your "vicarious law keeping" "doctrine" is from the devil, satanic, from the pits of hell.

He kept the law for one purpose-to be qualified as "the lamb without blemish/spot"-propitiation.

You vicarious lawkeeping assertion is from Calvinism, and the pits of hell.

If Jesus did not fulfill the law for us and abolish it, then we are still under it and subject to it. Jesus has delivered us from the curse of the law, Galatians 3:10 by fulfilling it and abolishing it, Ephesians 2:15.

Satan and John w. does not want you to know this. To be under the law or subject to the law is to be under condemnation.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

In the judgment all that are trying to be justified by the works of the law will perish. All that stand before God in Jesus Christ will be saved. They will be saved because Jesus met all of the demands of God's law in their name and on their behalf. Its called justification. Jesus justifies the ungodly by doing for them that which they cannot do for themselves. Which means offering to God a life of perfect obedience on our behalf.

John W does not believe this, yet claims to be a Christian. Satan and John W. want you to do what Jesus has already done for us. Try to be holy enough to be saved.

beloved57

You have missed it John w. You have missed one of the greatest truths in the New Testament. If Jesus didn't live for us and fulfill the law for us, who did he fulfill it for? If Christ is not our righteousness who is our righteousness? We don't have any righteousness because we are all sinners, Romans 3:23. Jesus justifies us before God by doing for us that which we cannot do for ourselves because we are sinners. That is what Romans 3:26 is saying.

You teach that sinners Christ lived and died for are still lost and condemned!

Robert Pate

Banned
In the judgment we will only receive from Jesus that which we believe he has accomplished for us.

Example: If you don't believe that Jesus atoned for your sins, you will be judged in your sins and condemned. If you don't believe that Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it, then you will be judged by the law and condemned.

If you believe that you have been justified, sanctified and redeemed by Jesus, then it will be according to your faith. What you believe is what you will receive.

john w

Hall of Fame
If Jesus did not fulfill the law for us and abolish it, then we are still under it and subject to it.

Deceiver. You argued there is no law.-gone, abolished. Thus, you assert, on record:

-everyone is saved

-murder, rape, .......................are OK

That is satanic.

Lying punk-the law still exists, but that does not necessitate that Christians are subject to it, as a "rule of life.". It was made for the lost, you moron,....

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

...to show them what sin is, per Romans 3:20 KJV, Romans 7 ff,to lead them to Christ, as a schoolmaster, per Galatians 3:24 KJV. All "now" Christians were once led to Christ by the law, in that category, idiot.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
If Jesus did not fulfill the law for us and abolish it, then we are still under it and subject to it. Jesus has delivered us from the curse of the law, Galatians 3:10 by fulfilling it and abolishing it, Ephesians 2:15.

Satan and John w. does not want you to know this. To be under the law or subject to the law is to be under condemnation.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

In the judgment all that are trying to be justified by the works of the law will perish. All that stand before God in Jesus Christ will be saved. They will be saved because Jesus met all of the demands of God's law in their name and on their behalf. Its called justification. Jesus justifies the ungodly by doing for them that which they cannot do for themselves. Which means offering to God a life of perfect obedience on our behalf.

John W does not believe this, yet claims to be a Christian. Satan and John W. want you to do what Jesus has already done for us. Try to be holy enough to be saved.

Pate says these verse are to be deleted:

Romans 3:21 KJV But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Galatians 2:21 KJV I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3 KJV
21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

You wicked perverter.

john w

Hall of Fame
Example: If you don't believe that Jesus atoned for your sins, you will be judged in your sins and condemned.

How so, child of the devil? What sin? No law, according to you; so, if there is no law, there is no transgression/no sin....sin not imputed, when there is no law.

Devious moron.

john w

Hall of Fame

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin."Romans 3:20.

Pate quotes "for by the law is the knowledge of sin." But yet, he says there is no law-abolished.

Thus, there is no way the lost can no what sin is.

Idiot. Satanic.

Go ahead, Pate, and tell all of TOL, how the lost can know what sin is, per:

....if the law was abolished, according to you? Go ahead.

Romans 7 KJV

Go ahead, Pate, and tell all of TOL, how the Paul, when he was lost, came to know what sin was, if the law was abolished, "post cross?" Go ahead.

How could Paul say that the law showed him what sin was, if it was abolished?

Go ahead, Pate.

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Tell all of TOL, Pate, how could Paul say that the law led him, and the Galatians, when they were lost, "post cross"(obviously), to Christ, as a schoolmaster, if the law was abolished, did not exist?

Go ahead, Pate-unpack it for all of TOL.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate says these verse are to be deleted:

Romans 3:21 KJV But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Galatians 2:21 KJV I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3 KJV
21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

You wicked perverter.

Because you don't have faith that Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it, you will be judged by it and condemned.

God's Truth

Here is something that you can have faith and believe in, and there is plenty of scripture to back it up. I learned this doctrine from a group of Christian scholars back in the 70's. It changed the way that I believed. I was very religious. All of my religious chains fell off when I learned this and I became God's free man in Jesus Christ.

All that Jesus Christ is and all that Jesus Christ has done is ours by faith.

Jesus Christ is God's great free gift for all of humanity. Not only is salvation a free gift from God that cannot be earned, deserved or imposed, Jesus himself is also God's great free gift.

"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall you also appear with him in glory" Colossians 3:4.

Christ is our life. Our real life is at the right hand of God in heaven. It is the life that has been made perfect through suffering, Hebrews 2:10 and will make us perfect through his suffering.

"Therefore as by the offense of one (Adam) judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one (Christ) THE FREE GIFT came upon all men unto justification of life" Romans 5:18.

When Jesus lived, we lived in him.

When Jesus died, we died with him.

When Jesus arose from the dead, we arose with him.

When Jesus ascended into heaven, we ascended with him.

The vicarious life and death of Christ was such a reality to Paul that Paul screamed out at the legalistic Galatians, "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live" Galatians 2:20.

The old Adamic Paul had been put to death in Jesus Christ, and a new born again Paul had been resurrected in Jesus Christ.

"For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall also be in the likeness of his resurrection" Romans 6:5.

We are in the likeness of his resurrection because we have been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23. The new man in Christ is no longer concerned about sin, because he believes that his sins have been atoned for. The new man in Christ is not religious because he believes that he is complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

The vicarious death of Christ is spelled out for us in 2 Corinthians 5:21.

"For he (God) has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him".

Jesus in our name and on our behalf becomes sin for us. We are indeed in some very deep water here. How did Jesus become sin for us? While Jesus was hanging on the cross God took all of the sins of the world and our sins and put them on Jesus, 1 John 2:2. "He that knew no sin became sin for us". When God saw the sins of the world on Jesus, God put him to death. The sins of the whole world have been atoned for.

The holy righteous life of Jesus has been lived for us. It is the life that was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26. Jesus has atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. We now stand as complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

"And has raised us up together and has made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" Ephesians 2:6.

When Jesus entered into heaven, spiritually, we entered in heaven with him. Our salvation is in a very safe place. No one can steal it. No one can pervert it. It is our inheritance that is incorruptible and undefiled and that cannot fade away, reserved for you in heaven, 1 Peter 1:4.

Jesus came and taught the guidelines for the new covenant, and then he shed his blood for the new covenant. God did not nail Jesus' words to the cross; God did not nail obedience to His Word to the cross.

Jesus says his words will never pass away.

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

john w

Hall of Fame
Because you don't have faith that Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it, you will be judged by it and condemned.

Catch that deception, TOL audience?

How can I/anyone be judged by a law, "it," that, according to you, does not exist? How so? How can a law that does not exist, condemn anyone? How so? If there is no law, there is no sin/transgression-sin cannot be imputed, when there is no law.

Secular eg.: If there is no law against going 95 miles/hour, how can one be charged with speeding, going over the speed limit? There is no law against it- No law-no transgression.

Murder is OK, according to you, since there is no law to define it as sin, moron Pate.

You are either an idiot, or satanic-no other option.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Catch that deception, TOL audience?

How can I/anyone be judged by a law, "it," that, according to you, does not exist? How so? How can a law that does not exist, condemn anyone? How so? If there is no law, there is no sin/transgression-sin cannot be imputed, when there is no law.

Secular eg.: If there is no law against going 95 miles/hour, how can one be charged with speeding, going over the speed limit? There is no law against it- No law-no transgression.

Murder is OK, according to you, since there is no law to define it as sin, moron Pate.

You are either an idiot, or satanic-no other option.

Christians are not under the law, nor are they subject to it.

To be under the law is to be under judgment and condemnation.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law. Do you not hear the law, John w.?" Galatians 4:21. The law will condemn you to hell.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians are not under the law, nor are they subject to it.

Never said they are, you demon-quit misquoting me.

You say that the law is abolished-done away with. Thus, everyone is saved, and you assert that that murder, rape, sodomy.........................................is all OK, since there is no law against them.
To be under the law is to be under judgment and condemnation.

How so, as I've asked you, satan follower? You cannot be condemned, by a law, that, according to you, does not exist.

Tell all of TOL, how anyone can be condemned, by a law, that does not exist, according to you?

B]"Tell me that you desire to be under the law. Do you not hear the law, John w.?" Galatians 4:21. The law will condemn you to hell.[/B]

Quite irrelevant. I've never asserted that believers are under the law, as a rule of life, you satanic accuser.

You assert that the law does not exist, for anyone, and thus asserting that:

- the lost can never know what sin is
-the lost cannot be led to Christ
-but still, everyone is saved, as there is no transgression, when there is no law, and sin is not impute, when there is no law.
-murder, rape.....are all OK, as there is no law, that defines these acts as "sin," "transgression."

Pate-the satanist.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

As asked-Go ahead, Pate, and tell all of TOL, how the lost can know what sin is, per:

Romans 7 KJV

Go ahead, Pate, and tell all of TOL, how the Paul, when he was lost, came to know what sin was, if the law was abolished, "post cross?" Go ahead.

Go ahead, Pate.

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Tell all of TOL, Pate, how could Paul say that the law led him, and the Galatians, when they were lost, "post cross"(obviously), to Christ, as a schoolmaster, if the law was abolished, did not exist?

Robert Pate

Banned
As asked-Go ahead, Pate, and tell all of TOL, how the lost can know what sin is, per:

Romans 7 KJV

Go ahead, Pate.

Unbelievers are under the law and will be judged by the law. The law brings unbelievers to Christ so that they can be justified by faith and not the law, Galatians 3:24.

"But after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster (the law) because we are all children of God by faith in Jesus Christ, Galatians 3:25, 26.

This is why Paul wrote, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17 and not by laws.

glorydaz

God does not accept the works or the obedience of sinners. God only accepts the works and the obedience of Jesus Christ.

No one will be saved that has not been justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus.

But, Robert, that "doing" was the obedience of faith.
Which is why we are justified by the faith of Jesus Christ....not His law keeping. Galatians 2:16

Romans 16:26KJV But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:​

This obedience of faith went far and above any law keeping. It was unto death, itself.

John 8:29KJV And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.​

John 10:17KJV Philippians 2:8KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
Unbelievers are under the law and will be judged by the law. The law brings unbelievers to Christ so that they can be justified by faith and not the law, Galatians 3:24.

Catch that "three card monty," by Pate, TOL audience?

You lied, then, Pate:
The law was abolished, done away with, at the cross.

How can "Unbelievers (be)under the law and will be judged by the law," as you assert, if..

The law was abolished, done away with, at the cross?-your argument/assertion??

How can "Unbelievers (be)under the law and will be judged by the law," if the law does not exist?

Well, Pate? You are either smashed, or demon possessed, or stupid-which is it?

Again, one of the purposes of God’s holy law, is to expose man’s sin, let them know what it is(Romans 3/7)"shutting" them up, "breaking" them, like the children of Israel were broken, in bondage(a type),so that they will be led out of Egypt, led to the Lord Jesus Christ, alone for acceptance, in the presence of a holy, holy, holy LORD God-to show man his total helpless, his hopeless, dire condition before a righteous and just God.To wit:

Romans 3:19 KJV Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God."

Robert Pate

Banned

You lied, then, Pate:

How can "Unbelievers (be)under the law and will be judged by the law," as you assert, if..

How can "Unbelievers (be)under the law and will be judged by the law," if the law does not exist?

You apparently are not able to receive truth. Which makes me wonder if you have the Holy Spirit.

It is the work of the Holy Spirit to teach us truth, John 16:13.

Everyone that is not a Christian is under the law, Romans 3:19. The whole world stands guilty before God's Holy Law. This is why Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

All that come to Christ to be saved by him are sealed with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13 and are "In Christ" "There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because there is no law. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Galatians 4:21. The law will damn you to hell John W.

So I say to you John W. "Do you not hear the law?"

john w

Hall of Fame
You apparently are not able to receive truth. Which makes me wonder if you have the Holy Spirit.

It is the work of the Holy Spirit to teach us truth, John 16:13.

Everyone that is not a Christian is under the law, Romans 3:19. The whole world stands guilty before God's Holy Law. This is why Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

All that come to Christ to be saved by him are sealed with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13 and are "In Christ" "There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because there is no law. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Galatians 4:21. The law will damn you to hell John W.

So I say to you John W. "Do you not hear the law?"

Evasion, spamming absolutely NADA, that has to do with your on record, satanic "argument," Pate. You, on record, assert that the law was abolished-done away with=it no longer exists, for anyone.

You're a wolf, and I exposed your "doctrine," for what it is-from the pits of hell.

Answer the question, per your argument, Pate.I stay on topic-you're argument:

Unbelievers are under the law and will be judged by the law. The law brings unbelievers to Christ so that they can be justified by faith and not the law, Galatians 3:24.]

You lied, then, Pate:
The law was abolished, done away with, at the cross.

Again, one of the purposes of God’s holy law, is to expose man’s sin, let them know what it is(Romans 3/7)"shutting" them up, "breaking" them, like the children of Israel were broken, in bondage(a type),so that they will be led out of Egypt, led to the Lord Jesus Christ, alone for acceptance, in the presence of a holy, holy, holy LORD God-to show man his total helpless, his hopeless, dire condition before a righteous and just God.To wit:

Romans 3:19 KJV Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God."