Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

glorydaz

Very good verses showing that Jesus was wholly man.

Which God's UNtruth denies.

And you accept Jesus was a man, but deny He is God come as a man.

glorydaz said:
This is why God's UNtruth is an antichrist just like popsthebuilder who quotes from the Quran.

That is unjustified.
Scripturally show that citing the Quran is a sign of the Antichrist or stop making false claims please.
Completely justified. And I have shown scripture. Can't you read?

:readthis: 1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

(The Quran indeed repeatedly states that Jesus is / was the Christ so what is it you are up to? Whatever it is it isn't honest. Not a good way to start for you is it? That's rhetorical by the way.)

Wrong, they change the meaning of Christ exactly as YOU do. And you and they deny the Father and Son (triune nature of God). Neither admits Jesus and the Father are ONE.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

( Good thing the Quran nor me nor gt deny that Christ came in the flesh; she said specifically that Christ/ the spirit of GOD came in the flesh as do i, and which is reiterated in the Quran)

Yep, proving you are antichrist just as I said. You deny Christ is God come in the flesh.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.[/INDENT]

(So who are you accusing exactly?)

You, God's Untruth, and the Quran of having the spirit of antichrist....for denying that Christ is God come in the flesh.

glorydaz

in·car·na·tion

ˌinkärˈnāSH(ə)n/

noun

a person who embodies in the flesh a deity, spirit, or abstract quality.

"Rama was Vishnu's incarnation on earth"

synonyms:embodiment, personification, exemplification, type, epitome;

manifestation,bodily form, avatar

"the incarnation of

( Lie much)

Anyone who has to look that up proves just how ignorant they are.

We have scripture for a reason. You should try that. :chuckle:

God's Truth

Which God's UNtruth denies.

And you accept Jesus was a man, but deny He is God come as a man.

Completely justified. And I have shown scripture. Can't you read?

:readthis: 1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Wrong, they change the meaning of Christ exactly as YOU do. And you and they deny the Father and Son (triune nature of God). Neither admits Jesus and the Father are ONE.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Yep, proving you are antichrist just as I said. You deny Christ is God come in the flesh.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.[/INDENT]

You, God's Untruth, and the Quran of having the spirit of antichrist....for denying that Christ is God come in the flesh.

God the Father came in the flesh as a Son of Man.

popsthebuilder

So now that I hope our beliefs are clarified, tell me if the Qur'an is compatible with the way we believe about Jesus as for Jesus being God the Father coming in the flesh.
The Quran speaks in different terms but yes it clearly states that Christ Jesus was imparted with the Word and is not separate from GOD.

4:150. Verily, those who disbelieve in Allâh and His Messengers, (or while believing) choose to make a distinction between Allâh and His Messengers, and say, ‘We believe in some and disbelieve in others,’ intending to strike a course in between,

4:152. (On the other hand) those who believe in Allâh and (all of) His Messengers and (while believing) make no distinction between any of them, it is to these whom He will soon give their rewards. Indeed, Allâh is Great Protector, Ever Merciful.

4:158. Rather Allâh exalted him with all honour to His presence. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
4:160. Then (by way of punishing them) on account of the transgression of those who judaised, We made unlawful to them certain of the good and pure things which had been allowed to them before, and that too on account of their causing hindrances to many (people, and their own staying away) from Allâh’s way;

( That will have to do for now; I have to try to get no some .sleep.)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

God the Father came in the flesh as a Son of Man.

There ya go...denying the Father and the Son. The Father is not the Son, and you say He is.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

That is what happens to every single person who denies the Trinity. They find themselves twisting scripture to prove what cannot be proven.

glorydaz

The Quran speaks in different terms but yes it clearly states that Christ Jesus was imparted with the Word and is not separate from GOD.

4:150. Verily, those who disbelieve in Allâh and His Messengers, (or while believing) choose to make a distinction between Allâh and His Messengers, and say, ‘We believe in some and disbelieve in others,’ intending to strike a course in between,

4:152. (On the other hand) those who believe in Allâh and (all of) His Messengers and (while believing) make no distinction between any of them, it is to these whom He will soon give their rewards. Indeed, Allâh is Great Protector, Ever Merciful.

4:158. Rather Allâh exalted him with all honour to His presence. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
4:160. Then (by way of punishing them) on account of the transgression of those who judaised, We made unlawful to them certain of the good and pure things which had been allowed to them before, and that too on account of their causing hindrances to many (people, and their own staying away) from Allâh’s way;

:blabla: :blabla: So much for the ONE LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ. He is just one of the "messengers".

God's Truth

Those words from the Qur'an say that one must believe all the 'Messengers' are the same. However, not all messengers are the same. Jesus was a Prophet, but he was also the Son of God.

Now anyone can try to defend the Qur'an and say it just wants to make sure Moses and Muhammad are treated with respect of the same caliber; however, we cannot accept it because the Bible says, "The men of Nineveh will stand at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now One greater than Jonah is here."

And, "The queen of the south will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and now One greater than Solomon is here.

And, "Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself."

Matthew 12:41; Matthew 12:42; and Hebrews 3:3.

God's Truth

There ya go...denying the Father and the Son. The Father is not the Son, and you say He is.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

That is what happens to every single person who denies the Trinity. They find themselves twisting scripture to prove what cannot be proven.

You can't explain what you don't know.

God's Truth

Now these words sound more like Jesus is exalted above the other Messengers. But I am wondering how Jesus is just the same as all the other Messengers, but also God the Father come in the flesh as a Son? Where are the Qur'an words that say Jesus is God the Father come as a Son?

popsthebuilder

:blabla: :blabla: So much for the ONE LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ. He is just one of the "messengers".

Actually it plainly says He was given power and that no distinction is to be made between any of them or GOD.

popsthebuilder

Those words from the Qur'an say that one must believe all the 'Messengers' are the same. However, not all messengers are the same. Jesus was a Prophet, but he was also the Son of God.

Now anyone can try to defend the Qur'an and say it just wants to make sure Moses and Muhammad are treated with respect of the same caliber; however, we cannot accept it because the Bible says, "The men of Nineveh will stand at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now One greater than Jonah is here."

And, "The queen of the south will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and now One greater than Solomon is here.

And, "Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself."

Matthew 12:41; Matthew 12:42; and Hebrews 3:3.
Did you not read this?

. Verily, those who

disbelieve in Allâh and His Messengers, choose to make a distinction between Allâh and His Messengers,

You seem to be only seeing part of what it says.

It says no distinction between GOD and Christ.

popsthebuilder

Now these words sound more like Jesus is exalted above the other Messengers. But I am wondering how Jesus is just the same as all the other Messengers, but also God the Father come in the flesh as a Son? Where are the Qur'an words that say Jesus is God the Father come as a Son?
. Verily, those who disbelieve in Allâh and His Messengers, (or while believing) choose to make a distinction between Allâh and His Messengers, and say, ‘We believe in some and disbelieve in others,’ intending to strike a course in between,

Rather Allâh exalted him with all honour to His presence. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

16:110. Again those who emigrated (from their homes) after they had been persecuted and strove hard (in the cause of Allâh) and patiently persevered, will ultimately find that your Lord, yes, your own Lord is indeed Great Protector, Ever Merciful (to them).

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

You just twisted scripture yourself while lying and misrepresenting your sister.

You are full of deceit.

God's Truth

Did you not read this?

. Verily, those who

disbelieve in Allâh and His Messengers, choose to make a distinction between Allâh and His Messengers,

You seem to be only seeing part of what it says.

It says no distinction between GOD and Christ.

I am putting more care into your words than you are saying.

You are letting me down by putting me down and I don't deserve it.

Of course I read it where is says that. It says 'Messengers'. Hello? I was talking about Messengers. I was talking about MOSES, JONAH, SOLOMON, and MUHAMMAD, and even Jesus Christ. So why do you say "Did you read this...?"

You act as if Messengers means the Father and Jesus.

It is about Messengers, not about the Father Himself.

It says "Allah and His Messengers". Think. I read and answered correctly.

You are turning into the madists and what they falsely say.

Last edited:

God's Truth

. Verily, those who disbelieve in Allâh and His Messengers, (or while believing) choose to make a distinction between Allâh and His Messengers, and say, ‘We believe in some and disbelieve in others,’ intending to strike a course in between,

Rather Allâh exalted him with all honour to His presence. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

16:110. Again those who emigrated (from their homes) after they had been persecuted and strove hard (in the cause of Allâh) and patiently persevered, will ultimately find that your Lord, yes, your own Lord is indeed Great Protector, Ever Merciful (to them).

You are trying to act like the name "Allah" is the same as saying the Father and Jesus. I can prove with scripture that Jesus is the same as the Father, but now you have to prove with the words of the Qur'an that it also says that Jesus is the same as "Allah".

You have not done that at all.

God's Truth

You just twisted scripture yourself while lying and misrepresenting your sister.

You are full of deceit.

You see so much, pops, and you just don't see and sit watching someone else attack me unfairly, you stand up like a man, a true brother, and friend. Thank you for that.

God's Truth

I think I see what you are doing, pops. However, falsely accusing me shows that you are doing it wrongly. I think you want to bring all religions together, but instead of bringing them all together by truth, you try to bring all together by a type of magic. I don't want to say you do it by dishonesty, or by deceit, so I say by magic, for lack of a kinder word and image. You can't magically take away things in the Bible that you believe offends. You can't magically take away and or add to what the Qur'an says. You seem true to the way of the Baha'i and just plan Universalism.