<> The True or False Test <>

True or False

BANNED
Banned
You've never met me, and you don't know my life, be careful how you judge others, because God judges you as you judge.

The word of God judges all our hearts.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Oh yes I have met you.

You are all alike.

you all get it from your father.

You all have the same traits.

marhig

And the devil can say the truth and he can even read it fro the bible.
But he can't live it, so anyone truly living by the will of God, and worshipping him in Spirit and in truth, is born of God and is truly following Jesus, and only God can help us to overcome satan. And it's all done through Christ

It's all in the life, we can all speak it, but we can't live it without the strength of Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit.

And you can't see my life. Judge away though, that's between you and God.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
But he can't live it, so anyone truly living by the will of God, and worshipping him in Spirit and in truth, is born of God and is truly following Jesus, and only God can help us to overcome satan.

It's all in the life, we can all speak it, but we can't live it without the strength of Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit.

And you can't see my life. Judge away though, that's between you and God.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

You are born of God.

True or false?

True or False

BANNED
Banned
As I said, you can't see my life. Maybe if you met me and knew me you'd know.

Those born of God will have the fruits of the Spirit and you will see the life of Christ in and through them.

Do you think they know in heaven that I asked you this question

You are born of God.

True or false?

And this is the answer you replied?

As I said, you can't see my life. Maybe if you met me and knew me to you'd know.

Those born of God will have the fruits of the Spirit and you will see the life of Christ in and through them.

marhig

Do you think they know in heaven that I asked you this question

You are born of God.

True or false?

And this is the answer you replied?

As I said, you can't see my life. Maybe if you met me and knew me to you'd know.

I think you need to look at yourself before you judge others.

God is judging you as you judge.

We are to speak the truth and leave the judging to God

marhig

Are you speaking for you or for me?
We are all judged by the righteous judge, no other man can truly judge the depths of the heart, we are flesh and only God truly knows our hearts, inside and out. Christ Jesus judged by the word of God which he received from the father, and he bore witness to the truth, and his life will also judge us, as he is our example to follow.

God is the righteous judge and he will judge us all. We are to speak the word and bare witness to the truth, and leave the judging of the heart to God.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
We are all judged by the righteous judge, no other man can truly judge the depths of the heart, we are flesh and only God truly knows our hearts, inside and out. Christ Jesus judged by the word of God which he received from the father, and he bore witness to the truth, and his life will also judge us, as he is our example to follow.

God is the righteous judge and he will judge us all. We are to speak the word and bare witness to the truth, and leave the judging of the heart to God.

Luke 22:30
That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom,
and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

marhig

There are Judges, Lords and Kings in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
You need to read a few more verses there, we are to come as servants not judges. God is our benefactor and he provides everything for us, including the word.

The twelve judge Israel by the word of God, and those who are the true Israel are those circumcised of the heart by the word of God through Christ. For not all Israel are natural Jews, but those circumcised of the heart, living by the will of God, those truly following Christ Jesus, baring witness to the truth through Christ. These are true Israel, who have the seed of Christ in their hearts, those denying themselves, baring the their cross, truly following Jesus and producing fruit of the Spirit prepared for them by God the father.

We serve and live by the will of God as Jesus Christ did, and through him God will provide for us and he will do the judging.

And I have complete faith in him and Christ, and I know that I am to to do his will, speak the truth, live by the word and leave everything in his hands.

daqq

You won't stay here long because people will not pay attention to your stupid game.

then go to another forum and start the same game.

You have been doing this for many years.

True. I remember these antics all the way back from when I was at GraceCentered forums, (before they deleted me, lol). This poster must have been banned forty times or more before finally getting bored and moving on, (kept creating new accounts there and I'm pretty sure has already done it here quite a few times also because the tactics and antics are always the same and easy to recognize). This poster also used to have a website that would be linked in forum posts to their site where people were challenged to come and try to refute anything said there. Whenever someone came along and refuted anything their comments and accounts got deleted. This poster is about as genuine as a three dollar bill and the ego and judgmental attitude due to the grossly inflated superiority complex is a dead giveaway every time. I remember screen names all the way back as far as "Pastor Bob", (lol), and remember this character going back for years now, and from several different forums, (just as you also have suggested by your comments which I put in red). If you happen to see [MENTION=8899]Wick Stick[/MENTION] around here he probably knows exactly who this character is. :)

Wick Stick

If you happen to see [MENTION=8899]Wick Stick[/MENTION] around here he probably knows exactly who this character is. :)

When you mod, you see all the troll posts. Like 50% of their posts never reach the level of being visible. Most of the rest only exist for a few minutes. Moreover, all the trolls spout roughly the same drivel (claim to special revelation, short posts mostly asking questions, copy/paste answers, appeals to authority).

A troll would have to do something quite notable for me to remember them as anything other than garden variety. This troll doesn't rate that high. :loser:

daqq

When you mod, you see all the troll posts. Like 50% of their posts never reach the level of being visible. Most of the rest only exist for a few minutes. Moreover, all the trolls spout roughly the same drivel (claim to special revelation, short posts mostly asking questions, copy/paste answers, appeals to authority).

A troll would have to do something quite notable for me to remember them as anything other than garden variety. This troll doesn't rate that high. :loser:

Lol, no doubt you have deprived the troll of exactly what it was seeking. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, his tactics are still the same.

When he gets banned, leaves saying "God giveth and God takes away."