<> The True or False Test <>

marhig

Jesus is your Father.

True or false?
Jesus isn't the father there is only one father and he's God. And he is also the father of our Lord Jesus.

Matthew 23

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

And Jesus says that when we say the lord's prayer we are to pray to the father, not to him, and say. Our father who art in heaven.

Also if you read John 17 Jesus is also praying to the father so how can he then be the father?

John 8

And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me

And Jesus also said that the father sent him, do how can he then be the father?

Also is it true or false that Jesus said that the only true God is the father? You didn't say?

True or False

BANNED
Banned
Jesus isn't the father there is only one father and he's God. And he is also the father of our Lord Jesus.

Matthew 23

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

And Jesus says that when we say the lord's prayer we are to pray to the father, not to him, and say. Our father who art in heaven.

Also if you read John 17 Jesus is also praying to the father so how can he then be the father?

John 8

And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me

And Jesus also said that the father sent him, do how can he then be the father?

Also is it true or false that Jesus said that the only true God is the father? You didn't say?

The Father of Jesus is God over Jesus and everyone else.

Jesus is not God over His father but he is God over everyone else.
Can you accept it?

marhig

The Father of Jesus is God over Jesus and everyone else.

Jesus is not God over His father but he is God over everyone else.
Can you accept it?
Jesus is my Lord, but he is not my God. My God is the father, God the father was in Christ Jesus.

And Christ Jesus has been exalted by the father and set at his right hand, God the father has exalted Christ Jesus and put him in authority over us, if Jesus was God, this wouldn't have needed to happen, and Christ is in submission to the father, just as it says in the Bible. As Paul said the head of man is Christ, but the head of Christ is God!

And Jesus calls the father the only true God, he calls the father, his God and father, and even the disciples call the father, the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and I believe them all.

Don't you?

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

True or False

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is my Lord, but he is not my God. My God is the father, God the father was in Christ Jesus.

And Christ Jesus has been exalted by the father and set at his right hand, God the father has exalted Christ Jesus and put him in authority over us, if Jesus was God, this wouldn't have needed to happen, and Christ is in submission to the father, just as it says in the Bible. As Paul said the head of man is Christ, but the head of Christ is God!

And Jesus calls the father the only true God, he calls the father, his God and father, and even the disciples call the father, the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and I believe them all.

Don't you?

I do not believe much of anything you say
to me about your faith in Jesus or God.

For I know if you are put to the test you will dishonor your own words.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
But I do believe as long as you do not have to prove it by walking it you will

talk talk talk and more talk.

Blah blah blah and blah.

marhig

I do not believe much of anything you say
to me about your faith in Jesus or God.

For I know if you are put to the test you will dishonor your own words.
By the way, you will know those of true faith by their fruits, and they will be living by the will of the father and turning from the works of their flesh with the help of God.

You will see Christ in their lives

marhig

But I do believe as long as you do not have to prove it by walking it you will

talk talk talk and more talk.

Blah blah blah and blah.
I believe that we are to be doers of the word and walk the walk not just talk the talk.

Jesus said that we are to deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow him, and those who don't take up their cross are not worthy of him, and I believe him.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
I believe that we are to be doers of the word and walk the walk not just talk the talk.

Jesus said that we are to deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow him, and those who don't take up their cross are not worthy of him, and I believe him.

I do not believe you are a doer of the word.

I do not believe you take up your own cross and follow Jesus.

I do not believe you even know Jesus.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
You reckon? Well you haven't answered any of my questions, and you haven't proved what I have written is wrong yet?

lol

I do not have to prove anything or answer any of your questions.
The truth will always come forth of them all.

marhig

I do not believe you are a doer of the word.

I do not believe you take up your own cross and follow Jesus.

I do not believe you even know Jesus.

You've never met me, and you don't know my life, be careful how you judge others, because God judges you as you judge.

The word of God judges all our hearts.

Last edited: