Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

There is one degree lower than lunacy. That is found in a person conversing with the lunatics and expecting rational thought to draw them from the depth of evil that they have fallen into.

Truster

The entry into life
reaching the first plateau
and then the realisation
that as you move onwards
and upwards to new heights
you will never be the same again
that each step forward is a renewal.

To come out of a trial
and realise something has died
while something else is renewed
you don’t know what as yet
but you watch and wait and listen
Then you react to something in a new way
and wonder where the reaction came from
then with enlightenment, you smile, knowingly.

Truster

Walking in the valley of the shadow of death and fearing no evil.

There is none more superstitious than a man going into combat. How blessed are we saints who wear the armour of Elohim in our combatant walk through time and do so in trust. Amen.

Truster

Do your clothes express you
or do they express the person
you would like to be perceived as being?

Do you sing because you are happy
or are you happy because you sing
is the music from the heart or just from your lips.

Do you dance to the music and twirl with joy
or are you just going through the motions
hoping and wishing the dance would end.

Are you living life to the full
or just wearing a colourful facade
hiding behind the latest craze
pretending to enjoy.

Are you at last who you wanted to be
are you at last who you longed to be
in this grown-up world, you so desired
or is the child still pretending?

Truster

There is no loneliness. There is only the complaints and murmurs of a discontented soul. That plants a seed within itself that perpetuates the condition.

Truster

As a child, I remember that showing off, boasting and displays of pride were actively discouraged. Today they are nurtured with lashings of flattery and much applause. And people wonder where it all went wrong?

Truster

I have on more than a few occasions said things in answer to a question without any forethought and on reflection observed the truth in what I uttered. I love it when this happens because it is confirmation that my words are controlled.
In addition, the answer given is sometimes something that I was not aware I knew or that I knew but without a clear understanding of the relevance.

Truster

There was a time when I could put everything I owned into a rucksack and just go. Often with no intended destination apart from wherever I end up. I always seemed to end up smelling of roses. Or so I was reliably informed.
Hitchhiking took me places I'd never have dreamed of going and allowed me to meet many people. I used to love the expression on a drivers face when I was asked: "where are you going?" and I replied " I don't know, yet" and jumped in.
I've met people and been invited into their lives sometimes on the journey and on occasion for weeks and a few times months.
Whenever I see a rucksack I always approach the person and extend any help and sometimes hope that I can.

Truster

"One thing have I desired of Yah Veh, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of Yah Veh all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of Yah Veh, and to inquire in his temple"

My desire has been and continues to be fulfilled. Amen.

Truster

If told he has an incurable disease
or informed he has a fatal illness
the man who has eternal life
will smile at the ignorance
of the messengers.
He cannot be moved
from the peace, he knows
or from the trust
that first caused him
to abandon himself
into the care of another
The trust that patiently waits
for the sound of a trump
and the love he has felt
to be made complete...

Truster

Heavy rain and flooding in the UK. Causing major traffic disruption.

When the rain is blowing in your face
and the whole world is on your case
Yah Veh put you in this place
that you might feel His power.

I can't recall the name of the song, but the teaching is from Job.

Truster

I experienced the saddest thing today. A young man on the checkout at a store said, "how are you alright?"
I replied, exceedingly and abundantly blessed, fantastic, brilliant, never been better and it gets better every day.

He asked if I was being sarcastic and I said no I'm being honest.

From that moment on I was speechless and walked out. He had never heard anyone expressing pure joy and mistook it for sarcasm.

Truster

Only amid afflictive trials can and does a man become truly aware of the wisdom and grace of the Eternal Almighty.

..."my grace is sufficient for thee". Amen and amen.

Truster

"I tell you that everyone who has will​
be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."