REPORT: God's plan of salvation

Ben Masada

bm

Jesus told the Truth, but the jews did not believe Him ! They hated Him ! Do you deny that ?

I believe that what Jesus said in Matthew 5:17-19 is the description of a loyal Jew to Judaism. And I am sure every Jew believes the same. No Jew would ever hate him for that.

beloved57

I believe that what Jesus said in Matthew 5:17-19 is the description of a loyal Jew to Judaism. And I am sure every Jew believes the same. No Jew would ever hate him for that.

The jews hated God and Christ ! Also they rejected God in the O T here 1 Sam 8:7 !

Posted from the TOL App!

TimLutz

Keep getting burdened by historical revisionists dealing in arrogant (ignorant) intellectual bigotry. Throwing around accusations of an Apostle Paul cult conspiracy. Which was supposed to have rewritten the whole New Testament. Hundreds of treasured manuscripts. And no one noticed? Duh! Try doing that with a couple hundred emails sometimes. After it had been read. All the while claiming that Christianity has an anti Jewish bent because of it. Huh(?) again. Someone rally does not know the writings of Paul. Or the term used to describe the faith as Judeo-Christian. That it is a continuation of the prophesy of a Messiah. Makes me wonder if it is not rooted in a need to diminish God. Because to have someone in authority over you can be an uncomfortable feeling. Especially if you want to be like a snotty teenager. Wanting to do want you want no matter if it may hurt others or the culture. What did Paul have to gain by giving up his position. Beatings, stoning, whipping, imprisonment, left for dead a couple times, and finally executed.

Posted from the TOL App!

Ben Masada

Keep getting burdened by historical revisionists dealing in arrogant (ignorant) intellectual bigotry. Throwing around accusations of an Apostle Paul cult conspiracy. Which was supposed to have rewritten the whole New Testament. Hundreds of treasured manuscripts. And no one noticed? Duh! Try doing that with a couple hundred emails sometimes. After it had been read. All the while claiming that Christianity has an anti Jewish bent because of it. Huh(?) again. Someone rally does not know the writings of Paul. Or the term used to describe the faith as Judeo-Christian. That it is a continuation of the prophesy of a Messiah. Makes me wonder if it is not rooted in a need to diminish God. Because to have someone in authority over you can be an uncomfortable feeling. Especially if you want to be like a snotty teenager. Wanting to do want you want no matter if it may hurt others or the culture. What did Paul have to gain by giving up his position. Beatings, stoning, whipping, imprisonment, left for dead a couple times, and finally executed.

Posted from the TOL App!

Paul's persecutions were due to his struggle to overturn Jewish synagogues into Christian churches by preaching that his "Christ" was the Messiah, son of God and that he had resurrected. Read II Timothy 2:8 and Acts 9:20. That's the reason why the local Jews wanted to kill him. (Acts 9:29) Because he was preaching idolatry in Jerusalem. I wonder what you would do if, for instance, Muslims came to your church to teach about Muhammad as the only prophet assigned by Allah and many got interested and considered conversion.

Ben Masada

You can dress a conspiracy pig any way you want. Still a conspiracy.

Posted from the TOL App!

Conspiracy takes effect among members of the same ideology. I am struggling from outside to fight against attacks to my ideology. In other words, against the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Ben Masada

PS just how many times bad you read the Bible before you judged?

Posted from the TOL App!

A Jew does not need to read some thing more than three times to be able to discuss it. I read the NT 3 times to find out the reason why it was written and got myself on the road to meet Christian posters.

beloved57

Paul's persecutions were due to his struggle to overturn Jewish synagogues into Christian churches by preaching that his "Christ" was the Messiah, son of God and that he had resurrected. Read II Timothy 2:8 and Acts 9:20. That's the reason why the local Jews wanted to kill him. (Acts 9:29) Because he was preaching idolatry in Jerusalem. I wonder what you would do if, for instance, Muslims came to your church to teach about Muhammad as the only prophet assigned by Allah and many got interested and considered conversion.

Jews hated God and Christ and the Prophets !

Posted from the TOL App!

TimLutz

Conspiracy takes effect among members of the same ideology. I am struggling from outside to fight against attacks to my ideology. In other words, against the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Well then. If you I came to a Jewish site and started. making claims about their religion then I would be expected to have read their completed work.
Still like copying someone else's book report and claiming it for own. Then the one I copied from even did not do their homework.
Seems you are missing the big Messianic revival starting in Israel.
Rabbis are working with khouse.org in comparing the Torah's code to the completion in the New Testament. As it is said. New Testament in the Old Concealed. Old Testament in the New Revealed.
Also you must have missed all the OT verses in the NT.
But you do seem to pull a lot out of conjecture. Rather than even period secular history. It was the Greeks and Romans who did as much or more against Paul than the Jewish religious leaders.

Posted from the TOL App!

TimLutz

And no I do not believe in Replacement theology. My boss is a Jewish carpenter who made the greatest purist sacrifice ever. Canceling all sin debt to whomever accepts. It was not nail that held Him there. It was love.

Posted from the TOL App!

TimLutz

Posted from the TOL App!

Posted from the TOL App!

Ben Masada

Well then. If you I came to a Jewish site and started. making claims about their religion then I would be expected to have read their completed work.
Still like copying someone else's book report and claiming it for own. Then the one I copied from even did not do their homework.
Seems you are missing the big Messianic revival starting in Israel.
Rabbis are working with khouse.org in comparing the Torah's code to the completion in the New Testament. As it is said. New Testament in the Old Concealed. Old Testament in the New Revealed.
Also you must have missed all the OT verses in the NT.
But you do seem to pull a lot out of conjecture. Rather than even period secular history. It was the Greeks and Romans who did as much or more against Paul than the Jewish religious leaders.

Posted from the TOL App!

Many of the OT verses found in the NT are there as a result of plagiarism with the intent to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. Just mention some of them to me and, if I fail to tell you what they point to, I'll be more than fair to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ben Masada

And no I do not believe in Replacement theology. My boss is a Jewish carpenter who made the greatest purist sacrifice ever. Canceling all sin debt to whomever accepts. It was not nail that held Him there. It was love.

Posted from the TOL App!

Love! Are you sure? Is there love where one has no other option but to go for it? In the Gethsemane Jesus prayed three times not to walk the Via Dolorosa. Since he got no reply to his prayers, he lost hope and said something like, "Okay, so let thy will be done and not mine." What was Jesus' will? Obviously not to die on the cross. Therefore, he had no option but to take the cross, so to speak.

It was not of Jesus to cancel the sins of any one as no one can die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30) Only he whom we have offended has the power to forgive our sins. BTW, Jesus himself made that very clear when he said to the one who has brought his offer to the altar and is reminded that someone has a case with him, to leave every thing pending and go first to be reconciled with his brother and then return to the altar. (Mat. 5:23,24)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Love! Are you sure? Is there love where one has no other option but to go for it? In the Gethsemane Jesus prayed three times not to walk the Via Dolorosa. Since he got no reply to his prayers, he lost hope and said something like, "Okay, so let thy will be done and not mine." What was Jesus' will? Obviously not to die on the cross. Therefore, he had no option but to take the cross, so to speak.

It was not of Jesus to cancel the sins of any one as no one can die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30) Only he whom we have offended has the power to forgive our sins. BTW, Jesus himself made that very clear when he said to the one who has brought his offer to the altar and is reminded that someone has a case with him, to leave every thing pending and go first to be reconciled with his brother and then return to the altar. (Mat. 5:23,24)

Ben, have you read "Brothers" about the Jews from Poland during the pograms? It has nothing to do with Christ. Just about the Jews.

I love the Jews bro. Even those who deny the Messianic claims of Yeshua presented by His Jewish disciples.

It is unfortunate there aren't any Messianic Jews on TOL that can communicate on your level of intellect. There are many Gentiles that can and do but these believers do not present Yeshua from the Jewish context in which He came and died and rose from the dead. They present what they know and have been taught of which I mostly agree with but it lacks contextual arguments that favor Yeshua as your/our legitimate King Messiah.

If you want to challenge your thoughts against these of those trained up in Judaism I recommend Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum, and Gary Derechinsky.

Both from Polish Jewish historical cruelty handed out by "Christians". Gary's grandfather was conscripted by the Red Army. Many Jewish people who survived that horrific experience before hitler would not share with their families what happened there. They did not share their experience because they felt guilt to have seen their families slaughtered by the so called "Christians" while they survived.

Bernice Ruebens shares their story in her novel Brothers. I highly recommend that Christians read it.

Your friend - in2teasing people

Ben Masada

Ben, have you read "Brothers" about the Jews from Poland during the pograms? It has nothing to do with Christ. Just about the Jews.

No Intojoy, I have not read it. I'll try to google it.

I love the Jews bro. Even those who deny the Messianic claims of Yeshua presented by His Jewish disciples.

Sorry pal, but I don't believe Yeshua ever claimed to be the Messiah or that even his disciples presented him as such. Evidence? The Sect of the Nazarenes organized on behalf of Jesus by the Apostles was headquartered in Jerusalem and preached their gospel without being bothered by the local Jews. When Paul brought his gospel to Jerusalem he was almost killed for preaching idolatry in Jerusalem. (Acts 9:20,29)

It is unfortunate there aren't any Messianic Jews on TOL that can communicate on your level of intellect. There are many Gentiles that can and do but these believers do not present Yeshua from the Jewish context in which He came and died and rose from the dead.

Sorry again Intojoy, but Yeshua according to the above could never be from the Jewish context but from the context of Paul's gospel. Bodily resurrection is not according to Judaism the Faith of Jesus.

They present what they know and have been taught of which I mostly agree with but it lacks contextual arguments that favor Yeshua as your/our legitimate King Messiah.

Yeshua was not our legitimate Messiah. If you read Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord comes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one." That's the word for the collective Messiah, "The Lord's anointed one."

If you want to challenge your thoughts against these of those trained up in Judaism I recommend Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum, and Gary Derechinsky.

I have a few ones discussing the matter through my private email. If there is a way to contact these two men you mention above, I'll be more than happy to comply.

Both from Polish Jewish historical cruelty handed out by "Christians". Gary's grandfather was conscripted by the Red Army. Many Jewish people who survived that horrific experience before hitler would not share with their families what happened there. They did not share their experience because they felt guilt to have seen their families slaughtered by the so called "Christians" while they survived.

I have read a lot about the Holocaust and the Jewish persecutions in the Russian Pale but never about these two men.

beloved57

No Intojoy, I have not read it. I'll try to google it.

Sorry pal, but I don't believe Yeshua ever claimed to be the Messiah or that even his disciples presented him as such. Evidence? The Sect of the Nazarenes organized on behalf of Jesus by the Apostles was headquartered in Jerusalem and preached their gospel without being bothered by the local Jews. When Paul brought his gospel to Jerusalem he was almost killed for preaching idolatry in Jerusalem. (Acts 9:20,29)

Sorry again Intojoy, but Yeshua according to the above could never be from the Jewish context but from the context of Paul's gospel. Bodily resurrection is not according to Judaism the Faith of Jesus.

Yeshua was not our legitimate Messiah. If you read Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord comes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one." That's the word for the collective Messiah, "The Lord's anointed one."

I have a few ones discussing the matter through my private email. If there is a way to contact these two men you mention above, I'll be more than happy to comply.

I have read a lot about the Holocaust and the Jewish persecutions in the Russian Pale but never about these two men.

The jews hated God and Christ !

Posted from the TOL App!