How are we saved?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Deceitful workers are those who don't live by the will of God and are all mouth and no action!
Deceitful workers are those who would add to the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ in our place. The religious, denominational system is full of them!

heir

TOL Subscriber
And it was made manifest through Jesus Christ and then through his apostles. There is only one gospel, not two!
nope. It was manifest by His appearing to Paul!

Acts 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

God's Truth

Nope. A high priest is over priests. We are not priests. Paul never once used the term. Get saved and get your facts straight.

We are told Jesus is our High Priest.

Paul does NOT go against the truth.

Just because you cannot find a scripture from Paul about Jesus being the High priest, it does not mean Jesus is not the High Priest, for that IS WHO Jesus is!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Sealed is SAVED!

Sealed is SAVED!

I don't want to hijack the tread. It is against the rule, EE

(Ephesians 1:13) In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

(2 Co. 1:22) who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.

(Rev. 9:4) They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. - picture of how the SEAL saves! (Context info not mentioned because of milk delivery)

(Rev. 22:4) They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.

What Name is sealing them with (Romans 8:9) ? (Php. 2:8f and Acts 4:12)

Sealed is saved and that's what Bright Raven is asking. No seal = LOST! SEAL = SAVED

EASY PEASY thanks to J-E-S-U-S

Can you tell me what Romans 8:9 means without Tazes Lies in your "Scripture Studies"? How about Gal. 4:6 ? Maybe Php. 1:19 ? How do we get that? Why do I say God is ONE (Une) but expresses Himself Tri (3)?

Salvation and NEW Birth with the coming perfection that comes after death or His coming is Confession and Belief away. No thread hijacking here.

I am sealed and saved Meshak. Jesus told me so in HIS Scriptures (John 5:39f and 1 John 2:27)

Don't you want that seal? Didn't Charles Taze Russel tell you how to get it? Why do you misunderstand this? Did you pick a teacher other than 1 John 2:27, while scorning others for reading commentary?

What Gives Meshak? Is your hat too tight?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do not just say we do not have to obey anything
No one has said that we must not obey ANYTHING Jesus commanded.
The only lie that has been repeated by you multiple times you say we have to obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded.
It is a lie, and you did not repent to stop telling that lie, but kept right on telling that lie.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If you want my attention, come to my thread, EE.

peace.

Your thread is to [MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] and he is patiently engaging you while you play train man from the Matrix trilogy. He went there to lay all understanding aside and have a scriptural dialogue with you as a fellow traveler home. He won't harm you and he is displaying the Love of Jesus. Why are you leaving his questions unanswered and rebuking conversational freedom on the very thread you tried to supposedly open honest dialogue with him on?

Why do you avoid what I'm saying? I am quoting scripture and nothing more than the very teachings of Jesus from scripture.

[MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] is worthy of your attention and answers to his questions. He answers yours. Shouldn't you be back there answering his? Searching scripture with him?

God's Truth

No one has said that we must not obey ANYTHING Jesus commanded.
The only lie that has been repeated by you multiple times you say we have to obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded.
It is a lie, and you did not repent to stop telling that lie, but kept right on telling that lie.

Hahahahahahahaha Okay then, tell me what you claim we have to obey.

God's Truth

I have asked many times what the Madists say we have to obey, but they never ever answer that.

I want to hear so much what they say we have to obey.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] is worthy of your attention and answers to his questions.

It is obvious he is trying to change the subject. Lon is good at avoiding the subject and so are you. You both use the same tactic. In fact, many posters are using this tactic when they don't like how it is going.

I focus on my point.

peace:)

God's Truth

calm down, Jesus love you, friend.

Jesus loves those who obey. You are a hypocrite. You tell the Madists and trinitarians to answer you, while you ignore questions to you.

I do not believe that you know God.

You are are as the fortune teller with a demon constantly and loudly proclaiming to the people that the apostles are from God listen to them.

Paul got rid of the spirit that woman had in her. She might have proclaimed that they were from God, but she was a sinner who did not obey.

Tell me, do you bow to Jesus?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus loves those who obey. You are a hypocrite. You tell the Madists and trinitarians to answer you, while you ignore questions to you.

I do not believe that you know God.

You are are as the fortune teller with a demon constantly and loudly proclaiming to the people that the apostles are from God listen to them.

Paul got rid of the spirit that woman had in her. She might have proclaimed that they were from God, but she was a sinner who did not obey.

Tell me, do you bow to Jesus?

Ok, my dear.

peace.:)