Hearing The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Verses From The Holy Spirit Hearing The Holy Spirit

Mark 4:23-25
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
John 14:24-26
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Luke 10:22-24
22 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him."
23 Then He turned to His disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see;
24 "for I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, and to hear what you hear, and have not heard it."
Matt 10:27
27 "Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops.
2 Tim 4:2-4
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
1 Cor 14:21
21 In the law it is written: "With men of other tongues and other lips I will speak to this people; and yet, for all that, they will not hear Me," says the Lord.
I Jn 4:6
6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
(NKJ)
xxx We all have a carnal mind, and a spiritual mind. The carnal mind we were born with. The spiritual mind we must feed and grow in. To grow in the spiritual mind we must purge out the carnal mind. We can only do that by walking after the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses. When you receive a verse do you take it as a message from the Holy Spirit? Or do you let your carnal mind push it aside as nothing. Every verse in your own mind is a teaching from the Holy Spirit. If you keep it, you weaken the carnal mind. And grow in the Spirit. Every time you let the carnal mind disreguard the verse, you go backwards. What do you hear? the verses? or your human wisdom?

Mark 4:11-20
11 And He said to them, "To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,
12 "so that 'Seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand; lest they should turn, and their sins be forgiven them.' "
13 And He said to them, "Do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables?
14 "The sower sows the word.
15 "And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.
16 "These likewise are the ones sown on stony ground who, when they hear the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
17 "and they have no root in themselves, and so endure only for a time. Afterward, when tribulation or persecution arises for the word's sake, immediately they stumble.
18 "Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word,
19 "and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
20 "But these are the ones sown on good ground, those who hear the word, accept it, and bear fruit: some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some a hundred."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God gets the last LOL. :freak: Pr 1:26, Ps 36:6

I said
And His people.

Luke 6:21
21 Blessed are you who hunger now, for you shall be filled. Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh.
(NKJ)

John 16:21-23
21 "A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
22 "Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.
23 "And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.
(NKJ)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[And His people. Luke 6:21]
"IV. THE PREACHING OF JESUS (6:20–49): He summarizes various subjects in a twofold manner:
A. Two attitudes (6:20–26)
1. The attitudes of the godly (6:20–23): Jesus gives the Beatitudes, showing their blessedness.
a. Those who are poor (6:20) : The Kingdom of God is given to them.
b. Those who are hungry (6:21a): They will be satisfied.
c. Those who weep (6:21b): They will laugh with joy.
d. Those who are persecuted because of Christ (6:22–23): A great reward awaits them in heaven.
2. The attitudes of the godless (6:24–26): They have mourning and sorrow.
a. Those who are rich (6:24) : They have their only happiness now.
b. Those who are prosperous (6:25a): A time of awful hunger is before them.
c. Those who laugh carelessly (6:25b): Their laughing will turn to mourning and sorrow.
d. Those who are praised by the crowds (6:26) : Their ancestors praised false prophets." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Lk 6:18–26). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

As a reminder Squeaky is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Jas 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[1Co 2:1-5, 9-15
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. ...
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed [them] to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is [rightly] judged by no one.