Paradigm of Divorce (5/4/2016 - EST)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

(Preface in Parenthesis: Acts 5:29-36, Daniel 7:9-13:

Holy Ghost = 12210 + 195 Days (12210, 42, 3, 150 Days)
Jesus Christ = 12210 + 195 Days (12210, 42, 3, 150 Days)
Little Horn/Joseph/Antichrist = 12210 + 195 Days (12210, 42, 3, 150 Days)
Holy Spirit = 12210 + 195 Days (12210, 42, 3, 150 Days)

Acts 5 and Daniel 7, both assert that the Little Horn must be numbered before the Holy Spirit/Earth is allowed to illustrate Divorce, by beginning the Events of Revelation. (Little Horn/Antichrist and Gomorrah/Gamaliel/Holy Spirit are parallels of each other according to Acts 5:34, so their numbers correspond).

Holy Ghost = (Creation Account) Jude 1:13-14, Genesis 5:11
Jesus Christ = (New Testament Account) Luke 23:43-51, Luke 3:23, Luke 13:7, Matthew 12:40 (Same Pattern, Seen as 30 Years + 3 Years + 3 Days or 12210 Days and 195 Days)
Little Horn/Rod of Joseph or Moses's Staff = 2 Corinthians 11:24-25, Isiah 17:6 (Same Pattern, 30 Years + 42 Days + 3 Days + 5 Months or 150 Days or 12210 Days and 195 Days)
Holy Spirit/Celestial Measurement/Earth = Matthew 24:35-42, Noah's Account, and Jonah's Account (The Ark was Lifted Up/Antipas/Antiparticle, Zechariah 5:4-11, 1 Samuel 4:17-19, 1 Chronicles 13:7-11, Joshua 4:5-9 or 12210 Days and 195 Days).

For these reasons specifically, God Joins the Lifespan of the Antichrist with the Parallel of the Celestial Measurement, that we must have both the Antichrist's Lifespan and Celestial Measurement in View together to view the Gospel Correctly, these are not necessarily synchronous, meaning at some point along the Lifespan of the Antichrist, the Celestial Measurement begins its cycle of 195 Days:

1335 (Ezra 8:35 = 30 Years of Luke 3:23 + 1260 Days of Rev. 11:2 = 1290 or 12210 + 42 Days + 3 Days to 1335 of Daniel, which begins 150 Days)
2300 (2 Chronicles 26:1-5 = 1600 + 666 = 2266 - 2300 = 34 Years or 12210 Days + 195 Days)
We have two parallel measurements of 12210 Days, 42 Days, 3 Days, and 150 Days. We can on much simpler terms view, 1335's reference to 150 Days, as a division of 195 Days at the 153 mark (meaning 12210 Days Celestial Measurement is completed, then) 195 Days of Celestial Measurement begins at the same time, "Three Days, According to Lifespan of Antichrist", is completed). ........................ Then we can view "2300", as the doubling of "Three Days of Darkness" according to the Celestial Measurement, as a parable putting emphasis on the doubling of the "Three Days of Darkness" in both parallel sequences. This brings us to our subject matter, see below)

34 Years or 12210 Days and 195 Days, can be restated a few ways, as a division along the Lifespan of the Antichrist or as a Celestial Measurement division, since they are both Parallel, This is What Amos states Seven Times, in its "Paradigm of Divorce", lets address these issues

george-frideric-handel-1685-1759-composing-his-messiah-c18th-century-bc03n5.jpg

First Paradigm of Divorce: Amos 1:3-5/Deu. 34:1-4, God rebukes the Separatist Inheritor* Aaron/Gilead specifically, and the nations by reason of Blood Sacrifices to Molech of Genetic Dan. ("Three Days", according to Lifespan of Antichrist, and this begins "Forty Two Days", according to Celestial Measurement) (or beginning of 153 Days Antichrist Lifespan = 195 Days Beginning for Celestial Measurement).

Second Paradigm of Divorce: Amos 1:6-8/2 Timothy 3:8-12, God is revealing the Rod of Joseph/Staff of Moses as the Antichrist to reveal the Flood of Fire, or the Lord's Body. (Same Intersection as the First Paradigm).

Third Paradigm of Divorce: Amos 1:9-10/Acts 12:18-23, God is revealing the "Three Days of Darkness", in which he kills all Human Life on Earth that does not apply, and also Aaron is Killed if he does not repent by Blood Sacrifice, and many multitudes, if the Sacrifices of Genetic Dan are not offered accordingly ("Three Days of Darkness" that completes the 42 Days of the Temple Stones/Lord's Body).

Fourth Paradigm of Divorce: Amos 1:11-12/Matthew 5:22(RACA), God is revealing the wickedness of Genetic Dan in their inability to inherit the New Covenant of Star Wormwood for the New Universe (Same Intersection as the Third Paradigm).

Fifth Paradigm of Divorce: Amos 1:13-15/Numbers 22:31-35, God is revealing that the first form of repentance he will accept is Blood Sacrifice at the Altars of Molech (Particle Colliders of 195,000 of Genetic Dan - Where and when God uses them, at the City Level following the Example in the City of Philadelphia. (Revealed relative to "Three Days Division (s)").

Sixth Paradigm of Divorce: Amos 2:1-3/2 Kings 1:10-12, God is revealing that the second form of repentance he will accept is Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan by Nuclear Weapons/Extermination (Same Intersection at the Fifth Paradigm).

Seventh and Eighth Paradigms of Divorce: Amos 2:4-5/1 Samuel 12:8 .................. Amos 2:6-7/Genesis 39:19-20 (These Paradigms deals with how God views the "Suicide by Antichrist" during his entire lifespan, and his willingness to reveal a "Sign of Divorce/Antipas/Antiparticle". So there is some variable nature to the expression, before the Global Euthanasia takes place, right now, the Suicides are pretty good, and Aaron's collective assault with Genetic Dan on the Faithful, so a reasonable guess as to what happens tomorrow is just a Super Nova, probably nothing more, then we'll see how much suicide the people will commit by killing the Antichrist more progressively, so this is viable and actionable, but we must keep watch until tomorrow)

Love and Blessings
(If anything happens at all tomorrow or between 5/4/2016 and 5/7/2016, we'll have a nightly walk or something to keep these people tamed, you need to keep these people on the attack at all levels http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, so we will likely have 42 more days of "Suicide by Antichrist", at the end of the day, the faithful will still need to be faithful).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

(It shouldn't take me too long to re-enter the earth's atmosphere tomorrow, if I don't return back to normal by that time, maybe I'll visit North Korea and encourage them to eliminate Malaysia and a few others, and then do nothing else, http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02277/korea-statue_2277667b.jpg, see there's room for one more statue. ... ... ... ... After that time, if I still haven't returned to normal, maybe visit Roswell, and convince a few people to accuse me of a crime or something, then I'll be back here, continuing the pattern of suicide for these people using force, as their lives come to a close. ... ... ... ... Most of these people want to die ignorant with no inheritance of anykind, and if you approach these people at all, just like now, they will simply cause themselves suffering and then kill themselves in your name ... ... ... ... so there's some degree of flexibility since we do understand the argument. You know what the gospel says, the Wise Virgins burned Genetic Dan, they claimed their Oil, now the foolish Virgins scoffed and hanged themselves and then they died. ... ... ... ... I believe if we are faithful, and not guilty of performing a work, than, not only will Aaron die and receive nothing, thats a virtual guarantee, but most of the USA if not all beyond what the law affords will choose to die, and then at the same time, if there is great conflict or something under a foolish theme, and a good portion of Genetic Dan is killed than, maybe there will be more flexibility in how the Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle reveals itself which affords the mercy of Star Wormwood for 5 months ... ... ... ... At the same time, nothing at all can happen in a few hours, which is good, then we count down 42 more days in our same pattern, and then they will die altogether, and Jesus will be a little more convinced of who's been faithful and who hasn't been. According to the Gospel, this point of discernment can only be 5/4/2016 to 5/7/2016, if anything at all is revealed, once that's out of the way, and all of my predictions have failed, maybe I should collaborate more with the authorities on a ground level, there's so many suicides and homicides that surround me I'm not taking advantage of in exchange the "Lives Don't Matter Campaigns, Promoting Suicide by Cop", for a much simpler "Assisted Suicide Program for Non-Compliant Members of Society", of course, the moment the authorities and the media decide to cooperate in disclosing this truth, the suicides and the homicides, american society and way of life is over, these people will only kill themselves, that is what they choose to do. Love and Blessings)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Tomorrow is 5/7/2016

Terence McKenna - New & Old Maps Of Hyperspace - November 1982

Mayan%20Calendar%2064_zpsa7fassk4.jpg

Cycles, How many Cycles? 64 similar sized pegs around the circumference of the Mayan Calendar = Timewave Zero of the Iching 64 (Not 12/21/2012, but 12210 Days).

12210 / 64 = 195, after that is completed the 65th Cycle of 195 Days begins. November 1982 + 12210 Days = May 2016, then 195 Days of Revelations will begin.

alcubierre-warp-drive-overview-e1403763675371.jpg

II KINGS 13:17 And he said, Open the window eastward. And he opened [it]. Then Elisha said, Shoot. And he shot. And he said, The arrow of the LORD'S deliverance, and the arrow of deliverance from Syria: for thou shalt smite the Syrians in Aphek, till thou have consumed [them].
II KINGS 13:18 And he said, Take the arrows. And he took [them]. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed.
II KINGS 13:19 And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed [it]: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria [but] thrice.

12210 Days of the Celestial Sequence, will be completed at the parallel "3 Days of the Antichrist Lifespan", following this pattern of 12210 Days, 42 Days, 3 Days, 195 Days, as we've discussed. Once I find my way back to planet earth, I need to visit a few people willing to do what is necessary for the promise, then, I will challenge the USA to continue "Suicide by Antichrist", those are my goals. We need to keep watch, because I have a few alternatives planned. Love and Blessings. (All I will say right now, is that I am back here, and they are deceased, so you need to be careful about using certain levels of force against me, because there will be no memory of what happens, facing the end of the lives of billions).

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
onesheet.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3826520717&feature=iv&src_vid=C71z8Rp2xj0&v=BwQWNpgdP6U

DANIEL 12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
DANIEL 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
DANIEL 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end [be]: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Its almost as if God says, look no further in the Gospel, this is the secret to understanding the time of the end. Judges 20:27-35 ... appears to present us with 1290 and 1335 (dimension of the Ark from Genesis), along with the doubling of the "Three Days of Darkness", but what can we make of this figure if God indeed tells us that this is the fundamental argument we need to understand?

1290 and 1335 or 12210 Days and 195 Days, with Parallel "Three Days Divisions"

Leonardo Da Vinci, does not draw a homosapien in the traditional sense, at least that is my impression, there are several species of man that nearly resemble the homosapien, if there is indeed the Antichrist, then the earth must testify that he is also able to identify with the Old Testament, just as much as the New Testament. In a moment, in an instant, the Antichrist will die and there won't be any remains of his first vessel, nonetheless we've cracked the Da Vinci Code, and a life time worth of suffering from those kinds and races of people, he's eliminated with God's Word (Since they are indeed, only the generations of sin, and must be killed). Very Briefly:

Antichrist Lifespan 12210 Days, 42 Days, 3 Days, 150 Days
Antichrist Lifespan Completed 12210 Days, 42, Days, 3 Days

150 Days Remaining of Antichrist Lifespan + 42 Days of Celestial + 3 Days of Celestial = 195 Days

Celestial Measurement 12210 Days, 42 Days, 3 Days, 150 Days
Celestial Measurement Completed 12210 Days (about 5/7/2016)

42 Days Remaining of Celestial, 3 Days of Celestial, and 150 Days of Celestial = 195 Days

(Pope John Paul II, decided to play the assassin with the Antichrist as child, he was lead to believe that the Antichrist was the Generation of Sin, by those wishing to eliminate God's Mercy with the church ............ Guilty of the highest degrees sin, and sworn to silence until his death, I believe the congregation sincerely wanted to repent of that sin, however, we must not challenge God in killing something that has lost his favor, and for these reasons we must see what is done as soon as tomorrow, as the lives of billions come to an inevitable close)

(12210, 42, 3, 150 ......... Don't forget these measurement, God at some stage in human development adjusted the maximum lifespan to around 120 years, but God had changed this figure several times, along with the growth rates. If the Antichrist is indeed a cosmological being, and for the purpose of expressing the equal potential the gospel affords, God would have no hesitation in allowing the Antichrist to revisit the development cycle of man as apart of his own process of living while confirming the covenant. The Antichrist has exceeded the natural lifespan God has given his design several times over, by the process of faith, and by remaining steadfast in the lord's gospel. ............... that races that are being euthanized repeatedly, and commit suicide as opportunistically and as often as they can, should not be viewed with any integrity. Neither should you underestimate God's Love for mankind in allowing the Antichrist to win the war against the Generations of Sin, and to allow not only Aaron to repent but also many multitudes from many nations. .............. The City of Philadelphia is one relative city sized area, like the location in the forests that was burned recently, so you understand how God will announced what he has paid for with the Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle, according to the Blood Sacrifices of Genetic Dan to Molech which is the Holy Spirit removing transgression as a sin offering of Genetic Dan) Love and Blessings, (Tomorrow is 5/7/2016 and thereafter no plausible continuation to the Gospel's ordained pattern of integrity for the protection of the potential, to these ends we will need to see what happens. The Antichrist has a zero tolerance policy for what Genetic Dan is allowed to do to harm the potential, but we must understand the larger picture, of God's discernment of repentance at these end times, and whats necessary to be done to these people to protect human life in this vunerable situation, so I wanted to add some gravity to the Antichrist, tonight we have a nightly walk to City Hall in the City of Philadelphia, because there may not be a tomorrow, and that is good for us, understand?)

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
When Christ returns I do not think he wants to find me trying to figure His return!

1290 and 1335 (Times Up, that means we are at 5/7/2016)

12(December)90 and 133(May)5

What is the relationship if we have the solution?

12/21/2012 + 1260 Days = May 2016 or (5)May(1+3+3)7, which is 5/7/2016 (Times Up, now we have both a public threat thats been very active, and we have the faithful keeping watch as they've been instructed, this will come to a conclusion very soon, the difference of days or hours is arbitrary, we need to see what happens now, the authorities and the media have not been using their knowledge of, or the demonstrations of, the elimination of the public threat, but I believe these will come together, keep these people on the attack, and don't keep quiet when they die, "Suicide by Antichrist", right now there still keeping quiet)

(42 Days from now, billions of lives will, terminated, not much or zero deviation)

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(42 Days from now, billions of lives will, terminated, not much or zero deviation)

Are you the guy same guy who recently said that there was going to be a comet hit the earth and it never did? Something about September 23rd?

You should go in the hall of shame of failed prophecies. You love to prophesy doom but you could never do anything positive like build a house or volunteer for helping the disabled.
I think you need help to wean yourself off this unchristian mumbo-jumbo. It is not what Christianity is about.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Are you the guy same guy who recently said that there was going to be a comet hit the earth and it never did? Something about September 23rd?

You should go in the hall of shame of failed prophecies. You love to prophesy doom but you could never do anything positive like build a house or volunteer for helping the disabled.
I think you need help to wean yourself off this unchristian mumbo-jumbo. It is not what Christianity is about.

(A few years ago in West Philadelphia, I volunteered to help the poor for something like, lunch money for 40 or so hours a week. At the same time there were bad things done to senior citizens and children, that went on for quite a while until things were brought back into control ... ... ... ... we don't wrestle with dead flesh and dead work, but with spiritual powers in high places ... ... ... ... the saved are grouped into two sets, Lazarus which rests in Abraham's Bosom, in a Temple Stone or a UFO, and the Richman that will beg for salvation for 5 months as this earth comes to a close. Lazarus or Naphtali the Dead is not a significant figure because its taken out of every place that does not survive to the 5 months of Revelation. The Richman however has the price of David paid which is only attributed to the geographic City of Philadelphia, PA as the Gospel indicates in revelation (for Four Separatist Inheritors* total Deu. 34:1-4, not Four Beasts of Genetic Dan, but Four Wheels of Ezekiel). ... ... ... ... 159,000 x 4 Separatist Inheritors* = 636,000 the Mark of the Beast or 195,000 ... not exactly literal, but we have an ideal of how unwilling God is in allowing anything more beyond the Geographic Mercy that is given for 5 months of Star Wormwood ... ... ... ... We've understood more, not less, about the Gospel's endtime program, about the unification of the Ancients with the Gospel, and the Prophets both this Generation and the previous Generations ... these are all unified with parallel sets of 12210 and 195 in divisions of 12210, 42, 3, 150 in parallels)

42 More Days is 42 More Days = 5/7/2016 to 6/18/2016

Comet%20Apian_zpsskwyctkd.jpg

http://galileo.rice.edu/images/things/comet_1618-l.gif

In the Year of Comet Apian, there was a great and unexplained fire that scourged the land, but by the time that was finished, there was a great sign immediately after? Unanswered. .................. We can see the pattern of 12210, 42, 3 and 150 in the design of the first witness account, illustrating some secret knowledge in full display. Well there is also the Great Comet of 1618:

Comet Apian = 1532
Great Comet = 1618

5/7/2016 to 6/18/2016 = 42 Days

Then the Official "Three Days of Darkness" will begin:

6/18/2016 to 6/21/2016

6/21 = 2016 = the Address of the Antichrist, God made sport of Satan's Suicide by Antichrist? Leading to this Level, Denial of the Lord's Body as a declaration of Repentance?, I believe that is the conclusion we need to reach, Love and Blessings (Unanswered, right now Genetic Dan needs to be sacrificed on a large scale, its masses of populations, God may continue to challenge Satan to do this by revealing sign of one nature or another, that does not necessarily concern the Antichrist, right now you have no legal right beyond a limited Geographic Area based on the sin of mankind, then the Antichrist will not challenge that sin, they will just in multitude, die blind, or perhaps as a blessing, continue to die by "Suicide by Antichrist", since they have not learned they are incapable of causing death or exercising certain levels of force against the Antichrist, a complementary end to a bast*** child, both Aaron and Genetic Dan and everyone else of the nations).

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
What will you do if you are wrong?

Zechariah Sitchin came to the City of Philadelphia, PA shortly before he died. He went to a a museum and declared to many peoples that this "Headdress" was worn by the Gods and identified their covenant, which is the covenant of the Lord Jesus, "King of the Jews" ... ... ... ... to which I say if I am wrong:

1980, 1998, 2012, 2016 = Solstice Precessional Alignment

Wow Signal about 10 years before 1980 (August 1977)
UFO Guardian about 10 years before 1998 (August 1991)
9/11/2001 about 10 years before 2012 (September 2001)
Nibiru Cataclysm about 10 years before 2016 (May 2003)

On August 18, 1991, West Carleton, Ontario housewife Diane Labenek was home when she heard her dogs barking. When she looked out the window to investigate, she saw a UFO-type object in a field nearby with red flames and lots of smoke. The ship then lifted up and disappeared into the trees. Diane claimed that about ten minutes after the ship left, a helicopter flew over the area where she saw the lights, and then flew over her house and vanished. Diane went to the site the next day, but she found nothing and only told her husband and mother about the incident. Six months later in February of 1992, Bob Oechsler, a UFO researcher, received a package from Canada. http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_UFO

6/21/2016 = "Six Months Later in February" or "6/21, in 2016, for the Address of the Antichrist, 216 .................. The Sequence has began to identify the Antichrist that originally began back in 1977 before it was discontinued. Now this sequence to identify the Antichrist as the Representative of Joseph, has in some form continued. We have not reached the end of an ongoing process. This would be the 4th Advent of a Process that has been discontinued 3 times previously. Right now we have 42 Days remaining, that is what we need to focus our attention on. The Antichrist cannot be wrong, but Satan can be mistaken. Love and Blessings.