ISRAEL CONQUERS EGYPT

OCTOBER23

CHAIR,

Thank you for such an ELOQUENT RESPONSE.

I am waiting with BATED BREATH to read your response when I am proven Right.

chair

Wait and see. I did not watch your videos, nor will I. This idea of "Bible Prophecy" predicting what will happen in today's world, complete with a time schedule, is absurd.

How good were these guys at predicting previous events- before they happened?

Wars in the Middle East?- There are plenty to go around, and Israel has managed to stay out of the current round so far. Gaza could flare up again, as could Lebanon. Israel has no interest in conquering other countries- certainly not Egypt.

musterion

Israel has no interest in conquering other countries- certainly not Egypt.

And even if they somehow did, they could never hold it. They don't have NEARLY the manpower or the political will to try, especially once every Muslim within a few thousand miles heads that way to remove them, plus the sanctions the west's leftists would try to impose. Then the inevitable faked stories of Israeli atrocities, genocides, etc...

OCTOBER23

GOD GAVE THE LAND FROM THE EUPHRATES TO THE NILE TO ISRAEL

AND THEY WILL TAKE IT BACK IN THE NEXT MID-EAST WAR WHEN

THEY STRIKE THE "NUCLEAR" PLANT.

What I say to all I say to you - WATCH TV

Caino

BANNED
Banned
GOD GAVE THE LAND FROM THE EUPHRATES TO THE NILE TO ISRAEL

AND THEY WILL TAKE IT BACK IN THE NEXT MID-EAST WAR WHEN

THEY STRIKE THE "NUCLEAR" PLANT.

errrrm, No, it was a predicted land, it wasn't until later, when the Hebrew writers redacted the books and kind of went on a national ego trip, that they wrote that God gave it to them a promised land. After they broke the deal their house was left to them "desolate". Israel is just a tiny country like any other one on earth except it's a museum to the broken promise.

If Egypt gets word of this video all's they have to do is buy some old antique "iron chariots" an mass them on the border.

chair

What exactly would Israel do with Egypt? It is nearly impossible to govern, and not of much use. Israel did not even try to conquer Egypt in 67 or 73. Israel is not even interested in taking over Gaza again, even though there is some good arguments in favor of that.

Dream on.

daqq

Hmmm, not sure if that is funny, twisted, or downright serpentine. :shut:

Mark 13:37
37. And what I say to you I say to all: Watch!

But apparently the real Armageddon was not and will not be televised . . . :crackup:

OCTOBER23

37. And what I say to you I say to all: Watch!

But apparently the real Armageddon was not and will not be televised . . .
--------------------------------------------
DAPPER DAN,

EVERY EYE WILL SEE HIM.

REV 1:7 "Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.