Woman-Wives

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
WOMEN-WIVES
I Jn 2:15-16
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-- is not of the Father but is of the world
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Matt 6:19-21
19 "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal;
20 "but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.
21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matt 6:3-4
3 "But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
4 "that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.
I Jn 3:18
18 My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.
James 4:10
10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
1 Tim 2:9
9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
1 Cor 11:4-9
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonors his head.
5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.
6 For if a woman is not covered, let her also be shorn. But if it is shameful for a woman to be shorn or shaved, let her be covered.
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man.
8 For man is not from woman, but woman from man.
9 Nor was man created for the woman, but woman for the man.
James 2:17
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
Eph 4:31
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
Eph 5:21-26
21 submitting to one another in the fear of God.
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her,
26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 6:9
9 And you, masters, do the same things to them, giving up threatening, knowing that your own Master also is in heaven, and there is no partiality with Him.
James 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
Matt 5:44
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
1 Tim 2:12-14
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
1 Tim 6:1-2
1 Let as many bondservants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and His doctrine may not be blasphemed.
2 And those who have believing masters, let them not despise them because they are brethren, but rather serve them because those who are benefited are believers and beloved. Teach and exhort these things.
Rom 13:1-2
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
1 Cor 14:34-37
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
36 Or did the word of God come originally from you? Or was it you only that it reached?
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
1 Pet 3:1-2
1 Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives,
2 when they observe your chaste conduct accompanied by fear.
1 Pet 3:5-6
5 For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands,
6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror.
Titus 2:3-5
3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.
Eph 5:33
33 Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
1 Tim 2:11
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
1 Tim 2:15
15 Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.
Luke 6:41
41 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye?
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. (NKJ)

xxxx From birth we were appointed as male or female. Assume the role. God made you what He wanted you to be, and you have to prove yourself as what ever He made you. Put to death the what if's. God has already established the order. Check your spirits, hold to them that glorify Jesus and purge them that dont. Your whole life is set up so you can show God how you are going to be if you get to heaven. Trust God, crucify the flesh(feelings& emotions) submit to the authority that God appointed to you. Prove yourself.
You were given a husband so you can demonstrate just how you would submit to Jesus if you were married to Him.

Luke 16:25
25 "But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:10-12
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:23-24
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
(NKJ)

1Thes 4:1-8
1 Finally then, brethren, we urge and exhort in the Lord Jesus that you should abound more and more, just as you received from us how you ought to walk and to please God;
2 for you know what commandments we gave you through the Lord Jesus.
3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;
4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor,
5 not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God;
6 that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified.
7 For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.
8 Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:9-15
9 Do not let a widow under sixty years old be taken into the number, and not unless she has been the wife of one man,
10 well reported for good works: if she has brought up children, if she has lodged strangers, if she has washed the saints' feet, if she has relieved the afflicted, if she has diligently followed every good work.
11 But refuse the younger widows; for when they have begun to grow wanton against Christ, they desire to marry,
12 having condemnation because they have cast off their first faith.
13 And besides they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house, and not only idle but also gossips and busybodies, saying things which they ought not.
14 Therefore I desire that the younger widows marry, bear children, manage the house, give no opportunity to the adversary to speak reproachfully.
15 For some have already turned aside after Satan.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Eph 5:33
33 Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 11:1-3

1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Womens Lib

I was watching that 700 club awhile back and they said that all marriage sins are up by 800 percent now. And that the divorce rate is at 65 percent now. Does any of these women accept responsibility for this yet? Womens lib came out in the middle 70s and it is destroying the american family unit. Now they want to put a women in the white house and give her awhole lot of authority over a man. It looks like satan is having alot of fun with women now.

12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:6
6 But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 14:33-37
33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
36 Or did the word of God come originally from you? Or was it you only that it reached?
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
(NKJ)

Eph 5:22-23
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
(NKJ)

Eph 5:24
24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.
(NKJ)

Titus 2:3-6
3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.
6 Likewise exhort the young men to be sober-minded,
(NKJ)

And we know that a Christian can condemn themselves in what they approve. Like women in authority, homosexuals, puting children first. Men that agree with the womens lib have sold their birthright.

Gen 25:31-33
31 But Jacob said, "Sell me your birthright as of this day."
32 And Esau said, "Look, I am about to die; so what is this birthright to me?"
33 Then Jacob said, "Swear to me as of this day." So he swore to him, and sold his birthright to Jacob.
(NKJ)

Heb 12:16-17
16 lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.
17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Women-Rebelling

Acts 13:1-13
1 Now in the church that was at Antioch there were certain prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
2 As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, "Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."
3 Then, having fasted and prayed, and laid hands on them, they sent them away.
4 So, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia, and from there they sailed to Cyprus.
5 And when they arrived in Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews. They also had John as their assistant.
6 Now when they had gone through the island to Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew whose name was Bar-Jesus,
7 who was with the proconsul, Sergius Paulus, an intelligent man. This man called for Barnabas and Saul and sought to hear the word of God.
8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so his name is translated) withstood them, seeking to turn the proconsul away from the faith.
9 Then Saul, who also is called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him
10 and said, "O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?
11 "And now, indeed, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you shall be blind, not seeing the sun for a time." And immediately a dark mist fell on him, and he went around seeking someone to lead him by the hand.
12 Then the proconsul believed, when he saw what had been done, being astonished at the teaching of the Lord.
13 Now when Paul and his party set sail from Paphos, they came to Perga in Pamphylia; and John, departing from them, returned to Jerusalem.
Acts 13:46-14:4
46 Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles.
47 "For so the Lord has commanded us: 'I have set you as a light to the Gentiles, that you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.' "
48 Now when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of the Lord. And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.
49 And the word of the Lord was being spread throughout all the region.
50 But the Jews stirred up the devout and prominent women and the chief men of the city, raised up persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them from their region.
51 But they shook off the dust from their feet against them, and came to Iconium.
52 And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.
CHAPTER 14
1 Now it happened in Iconium that they went together to the synagogue of the Jews, and so spoke that a great multitude both of the Jews and of the Greeks believed.
2 But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brethren.
3 Therefore they stayed there a long time, speaking boldly in the Lord, who was bearing witness to the word of His grace, granting signs and wonders to be done by their hands.
4 But the multitude of the city was divided: part sided with the Jews, and part with the apostles.
Acts 14:5-19
5 And when a violent attempt was made by both the Gentiles and Jews, with their rulers, to abuse and stone them,
6 they became aware of it and fled to Lystra and Derbe, cities of Lycaonia, and to the surrounding region.
7 And they were preaching the gospel there.
8 And in Lystra a certain man without strength in his feet was sitting, a cripple from his mother's womb, who had never walked.
9 This man heard Paul speaking. Paul, observing him intently and seeing that he had faith to be healed,
10 said with a loud voice, "Stand up straight on your feet!" And he leaped and walked.
11 Now when the people saw what Paul had done, they raised their voices, saying in the Lycaonian language, "The gods have come down to us in the likeness of men!"
12 And Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul, Hermes, because he was the chief speaker.
13 Then the priest of Zeus, whose temple was in front of their city, brought oxen and garlands to the gates, intending to sacrifice with the multitudes.
14 But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard this, they tore their clothes and ran in among the multitude, crying out
15 and saying, "Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men with the same nature as you, and preach to you that you should turn from these useless things to the living God, who made the heaven, the earth, the sea, and all things that are in them,
16 "who in bygone generations allowed all nations to walk in their own ways.
17 "Nevertheless He did not leave Himself without witness, in that He did good, gave us rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness."
18 And with these sayings they could scarcely restrain the multitudes from sacrificing to them.
19 Then Jews from Antioch and Iconium came there; and having persuaded the multitudes, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead.
Acts 14:20-22
20 However, when the disciples gathered around him, he rose up and went into the city. And the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.
21 And when they had preached the gospel to that city and made many disciples, they returned to Lystra, Iconium, and Antioch,
22 strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, "We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God."
1 Cor 12:4-5
4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord.
1 Cor 12:12-14
12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body-- whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free-- and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
1 Cor 12:17-20
17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling?
18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?
20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.
1 Cor 12:11
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
1 Cor 11:1-3
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
1 Cor 7:1-5
1 Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2 Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.
3 Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband.
4 The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.
5 Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
1 Cor 7:7-11
7 For I wish that all men were even as I myself. But each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that.
8 But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am;
9 but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
10 Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband.
11 But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife.
1 Cor 7:17-20
17 But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.
18 Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters.
20 Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called.
1 Cor 7:25-29
His mercy has made trustworthy.
26 I suppose therefore that this is good because of the present distress-- that it is good for a man to remain as he is:
27 Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to be loosed. Are you loosed from a wife? Do not seek a wife.
28 But even if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. Nevertheless such will have trouble in the flesh, but I would spare you.
29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short, so that from now on even those who have wives should be as though they had none,
1 Cor 7:32-33
32 But I want you to be without care. He who is unmarried cares for the things of the Lord-- how he may please the Lord.
33 But he who is married cares about the things of the world-- how he may please his wife.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A Christian woman is happy and content with what God made them. And if a woman is ashamed of what they are, they will lie. But God is watching.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are there any women in here?

Yes, but the same rules between women and men also apply to the relationship between men and the Lord.

Go through the verses and check that out, because God is very smart and the same things men require of women are also required of men.

Men doing their own thing in Gods church are rebelling against the Lord, and they are the most vocal about the rebelliousness of women.

We can see that in the Moslem world too very easily.

LA

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, but the same rules between women and men also apply to the relationship between men and the Lord.

Go through the verses and check that out, because God is very smart and the same things men require of women are also required of men.

Men doing their own thing in Gods church are rebelling against the Lord, and they are the most vocal about the rebelliousness of women.

We can see that in the Moslem world too very easily.

LA

I said
lol You didn't read the OP did you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Men have no excuse for what they expect from women they mostly never do themselves toward the Lord.

LA

I said
There is one thing I have learned over the years. Some men share what the bible says with others. And that is the way it is suppose to be. And some men take it personally and only share the way they want it to be. But most women are emotional and share their emotions with others. As Christians we are suppose to share the gospel with others.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
FORTHWITH ---Straightforward
Matt 26:49
49 And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.
Mark 1:28-29
28 And immediately his fame spread abroad throughout all the region round about Galilee.
29 And forthwith, when they were come out of the synagogue, they entered into the house of Simon and Andrew, with James and John.
Mark 1:43
43 And he straitly charged him, and forthwith sent him away;
Mark 5:13
13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
John 19:34
34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
Acts 9:18
18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
Acts 12:10
10 When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.
(KJV)

Acts 21:30
30 And all the city was moved, and the people ran together: and they took Paul, and drew him out of the temple: and forthwith the doors were shut.
(KJV)
xxx Forthwith is being straight forward, no guile no trickery, just honesty. How can anyone be a Christian if they use a phoney name to represent themselves by??? That is the first step to guile. You people that are useing phoney names and changing your name every time you get convicted are not helping your relationship with God. No one can really pray for you if your not going to be straightforward with them.
And if you women dont tell the truth about what gender you are you will suffer chastizement. And you cant be trusted.If you want the truth out of others, truth must come out of you.

Gal 6:8
8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Has the devil got you deceived into thinking you are a teacher?

(NKJ)

1 Tim 3:11-12
11 Likewise their wives must be reverent, not slanderers, temperate, faithful in all things.
12 Let deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Women have always had it a little easier than man. If a woman submits to her husband God will teach her. If she rebels against her husband the devil will teach her. Man must submit to Jesus.

1 Cor 11:1-9

4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonors his head.
5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.
6 For if a woman is not covered, let her also be shorn. But if it is shameful for a woman to be shorn or shaved, let her be covered.
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man.
8 For man is not from woman, but woman from man.
9 Nor was man created for the woman, but woman for the man.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Loophole in Paul's word.

Not everywoman has a godly husband. They don't apply God's word in their personal lives. So what wives supposed to do in that situation? Submitting to hypocritical husbands?

Don't forget that parents have responsibility to raise their children as they should go.

You cannot raise godly children in two standards household. They will learn to be hypocrite themselves. We cannot mock God, squeaky.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Loophole in Paul's word.

Not everywoman has a godly husband. They don't apply God's word in their personal lives. So what wives supposed to do in that situation? Submitting to hypocritical husbands?

Don't forget that parents have responsibility to raise their children as they should go.

You cannot raise godly children in two standards household. They will learn to be hypocrite themselves. We cannot mock God, squeaky.

I said
Well I had that kind of marriage. But I trusted God to handle it. I hung in there praying for strength to endure. Now because of that God got me out of the marriage. She divorced me. When people don't like something they try to change it. But for a Christian we are suppose to endure it. I never pray for God to get me out of something, I pray for strength to endure it. And that is what gets God to intervene on our behalf. He turned her over to satan and she divorced me. When He sees us walking in love suffering wrongfully but doing it willingly. They told me I had cancer a few years back. I didn't pray for God to heal me. I pray for strength to endure it. And it hasn't ever bothered me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well I had that kind of marriage. But I trusted God to handle it. I hung in there praying for strength to endure. Now because of that God got me out of the marriage. She divorced me. When people don't like something they try to change it. But for a Christian we are suppose to endure it. I never pray for God to get me out of something, I pray for strength to endure it. And that is what gets God to intervene on our behalf. He turned her over to satan and she divorced me. When He sees us walking in love suffering wrongfully but doing it willingly. They told me I had cancer a few years back. I didn't pray for God to heal me. I pray for strength to endure it. And it hasn't ever bothered me.

We had children involved. I did not want to make our children subject to double standard family environment. So I asked him either he repent and change His life style to HIs way because he is claiming to be a Christian.

But he refused and left us because children did not want to live with him. We are not divorced, we are just separated.

I asked children which one they want to live with and they chose me.

This happened when I became His follower about 15 years ago.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We had children involved. I did not want to make our children subject to double standard family environment. So I asked him either he repent and change His life style to HIs way because he is claiming to be a Christian.

But he refused and left us because children did not want to live with him. We are not divorced, we are just separated.

I asked children which one they want to live with and they chose me.

This happened when I became His follower about 15 years ago.

I said
I had three children. But I wouldn't let children come between me and God.

Luke 14:26-27
26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
(NKJ)

Well as long as you don't touch another man.

1 Cor 7:10-11
10 Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband.
11 But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said

I don't believe Jesus would tolerate staying abusive family environment, especially when children are involved.

You seem to be dismissing the responsibility for children.

Are you saying I was wrong for what I did?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said

I don't believe Jesus would tolerate staying abusive family environment, especially when children are involved.

You seem to be dismissing the responsibility for children.

Are you saying I was wrong for what I did?

Indeed ... Squeaky has a tendency to do just that. As a parent and mother, your children's safety and well being should always come first.

The only thing wrong here ... is Squeaky's unequal standards for wives as compared to their husbands.