Woman-Wives

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I would love to see your defend your defense of abusers ... on judgment day.

I said
Your really going to have to do something about that wild imagination. I have never defended abusers. I am defending the Gospel. Your blaspheming the Gospel.

Rom 12:19-21
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Disagreeing with a man/husband is not reason enough to HIT his spouse. No child deserves *beatings* (your word).

You need serious help.

I said
When the man is doing what God told him to do discipline the children and the woman jumps in to stop him that is a sin. Your showing God what you would do to Him if you were married to Him. And God kills people.

Eph 5:22
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
(NKJ)

truthjourney

I said
lol Your going to read to me from what man has found walking without God. You don't need to be in a Christian forum. This is a God lead thread. Its away out of your league.
God lead? No this is all Squeaky lead. If you knew how bad you're making yourself look in this thread to those who are reading what you're saying you would close it and not say another word.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God lead? No this is all Squeaky lead. If you knew how bad you're making yourself look in this thread to those who are reading what you're saying you would close it and not say another word.

I said
lolol But if you know how good I looked to God for standing up for His Word and His truth, you wouldn't have said that.

Gal 1:10-11
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
(NKJ)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
When the man is doing what God told him to do discipline the children and the woman jumps in to stop him that is a sin. Your showing God what you would do to Him if you were married to Him. And God kills people. (NKJ)

Squeaky said:
I said
The problem with society today is everyone has their own definition for abusive. A man is raised to believe he is the one for the discipline. My dad used to really beat us kids when we messed up. My mother would get in the way and he would have to hit her. Then when he got to us he was twice as mad. She thought she was helping but she wasn't. She only made him twice as mad. We used to ask her to not but in. But her emotions always got in it. She thought she was helping us kids. But she was making it worse.

There is a difference between a spanking and BEATING. Your words, not mine.

Discipline does not equate to beating one's children and hitting one's spouse.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
But I make an excellent Christian.

You think so? The only one who is identifying you as Christian is ... you.

As a matter of act, your dismissal of women and children and defense of abuse towards them sets an extremely bad example for any religion.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is a difference between a spanking and BEATING. Your words, not mine.

Discipline does not equate to beating one's children and hitting one's spouse.

I said
The best thing you could do for yourself is get rid of that wild imagination. You are away to sensual to be a Christian. Ok spanking.
(NKJ)

truthjourney

I said
lolol But if you know how good I looked to God for standing up for His Word and His truth, you wouldn't have said that.
You're not standing up for His Word. You're just using it to justify your legalistic and misogynistic viewpoint while twisting the scriptures to make excuses for turning a blind eye to abuse.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You think so? The only one who is identifying you as Christian is ... you.

As a matter of act, your dismissal of women and children and defense of abuse towards them sets an extremely bad example for any religion.

I said
lolol Boy when you get something stuck in the chamber you cant get rid of it can you. I have never defending abuse.
When I say something happened that is a fact. That is not defending it or condemning it. Its just a fact. but you and that wild imagination goes off on a rant. You must see all kinds of stuff up there when you open your imagination and listen to all them emotions.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
The best thing you could do for yourself is get rid of that wild imagination. You are away to sensual to be a Christian. Ok spanking

My *imagination* did not make you post the words BEAT or HIT. The reason you are backtracking now is because you were called out for defending this type of abuse.

IF you believe I am wrong, call your nearest police department and tell them you are going to beat your wife and children and see how they respond.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You're not standing up for His Word. You're just using it to justify your legalistic and misogynistic viewpoint while twisting the scriptures to make excuses for turning a blind eye to abuse.

I said
lolo Later your going to have to explain what this means "legalistic and misogynistic .

But for now what abuse what blind eye?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

He not only turns a blind eye, but he also condones it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My *imagination* did not make you post the words BEAT or HIT. The reason you are backtracking now is because you were called out for defending this type of abuse.

IF you believe I am wrong, call your nearest police department and tell them you are going to beat your wife and children and see how they respond.

I said
I was a truck driver. I got on a truck with a guy that was real sad. I asked him why? He said he was upset because he hit his wife and that was wrong. I asked him why he hit her, he said does it matter. I said yes. He said he came in off the road the other day and caught his wife with another man, and she threw a knife at him. It stuck in the wall right beside his head.
Do you think he was wrong for hitting her, to save his own life?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He not only turns a blind eye, but he also condones it.

I said
What is your problem? scatch that I know what it is. You don't have the Holy Spirit, you are two sensual.

(NKJ)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I was a truck driver. I got on a truck with a guy that was real sad. I asked him why? He said he was upset because he hit his wife and that was wrong. I asked him why he hit her, he said does it matter. I said yes. He said he came in off the road the other day and caught his wife with another man, and she threw a knife at him. It stuck in the wall right beside his head.
Do you think he was wrong for hitting her, to save his own life?

Seriously ... THAT is self-defense, not domestic violence. What you described was not self-defense but rather domestic abuse towards a wife defending her children from a beating.

I said
What is your problem? scatch that I know what it is. You don't have the Holy Spirit, you are two sensual.

I don't believe for a second that the Holy Spirit is the cause of you defending domestic violence and blaming the abused.

As I said before, it is a typical pattern for children who see and live through what you described as going on to condone it OR participate in it.

When I found out I was pregnant, my ex-husband stated he was going to deal with our children just as his father dealt with him and his brother. When they did something wrong, he would beat them.

The same ex also described he and his younger brother hiding behind furniture while dear old dad beat mom ... in one instance, knocking her out cold.

Abusers learn that abuse is okay when they view victims accepting the abuse.

You are just wrong on this on so many levels.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Seriously ... THAT is self-defense, not domestic violence. What you described was not self-defense but rather domestic abuse towards a wife defending her children from a beating.

I don't believe for a second that the Holy Spirit is the cause of you defending domestic violence and blaming the abused.

As I said before, it is a typical pattern for children who see and live through what you described as going on to condone it OR participate in it.

When I found out I was pregnant, my ex-husband stated he was going to deal with our children just as his father dealt with him and his brother. When they did something wrong, he would beat them.

The same ex also described he and his younger brother hiding behind furniture while dear old dad beat mom ... in one instance, knocking her out cold.

Abusers learn that abuse is okay when they view victims accepting the abuse.

You are just wrong on this on so many levels.

I said
No I described a woman rejecting God and His Word to but in. and make things worse for her children. You tried to make it ugly.

Now your trying to turn everything around with your gross exaggerations and in steal them in everyone else. Because of your own bitterness.

Maybe its that bitterness that has kept you from finding God.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

You see we were kids and her defending us showed us that he was just mean. We never did learn the importance of discipline. So we never knew that God would discipline us. So when something bad happened to us we never repented. Don't you see what you women are doing to the children.

Heb 12:6-12
6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives."
7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.
9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?
10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.
11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
12 Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees,
(NKJ)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
No I described a woman rejecting God and His Word to but in. and make things worse for her children. You tried to make it ugly.

Tried? I quoted you ... word for word. IF you find your own words ugly, time for a makeover.