Is the King James Bible Infallible? King James Onlyism Exposed.

OCTOBER23

The Catholic Church is Totally Pagan like the old Roman Government was

because they adopted all their neighbours Pagan Practices in order to Control them.

They even adopted the Pagan Xmas practice that God hates.

XMAS IS PAGAN

Jer 10:3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth

a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

GOD HATES XMAS and the practices of St. Nicolas aka Santa Claus

Re 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

Re 2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

Daniel1611

Of course the unsaved wicked priest in this video would attack the Word of God. And with false statements and strawman arguments nonetheless. And his unsaved cult would listen to his garbage. It's sickening that these antichrists use the term "Christian" and blaspheme our Lord and Savior with their Satanic doctrine and wicked abominations.

RCLady

What is sickening are liars like you who reject clear truth. Like other heretics, you don’t give one example to back up your false allegations. That's because you know you've already been refuted.

Daniel1611

What is sickening are liars like you who reject clear truth. Like other heretics, you don’t give one example to back up your false allegations. That's because you know you've already been refuted.

What is the clear truth? Whatever the man in the dress tells you? This man attacks the word of God because he is an unsaved, hell bound, prophet of Satan.

kayaker

RCLady... How does the Catholic Bible translate Matthew chapter one, verse 5? You've got my curiosity!

kayaker

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
There are errors and at least one IMPORTANT omission. in the K.J.V.
Honesty will get you places with GOD and Christ
BUT not in the R.C. church.

The best to you and yours...

kayaker

RCLady... How does the Catholic Bible translate Matthew chapter one, verse 5? You've got my curiosity!

kayaker

Okay... let me give this a try...

Your Bible:

"Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab. Boaz became the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth. Obed became the father of Jesse,"

www.usccb.org/bible/matthew/1

versus:

King James Version:

"And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;" Matthew 1:5 KJV

Sooo, your Bible, like many Protestant translations, considers Rahab the harlot in the ancestry of Jesus. While the KJV maintains RaChab to be in the lineage of Jesus, as different as Rachel and Raquel. Might you explain where Leviticus 21:7 KJV, Leviticus 21:14 KJV was ever rescinded?

Rahab would have had to have been about age 60 when she allegedly hooked up with Salmon, according to general timelines. Therefore, Rahab the harlot was NOT RaChab, wife of Salmon, found in the lineage of Jesus. RaHab and RaChab were two distinct women.

Consequently, I'll take the KJV over your Bible, like many Protestant translations, which casts shadows in the ancestry of Jesus, denying the 'name' of Jesus, His ancestry. That's enough for me!

Brag on yours all you wish... it carries forth that old Jewish fable that King David had a harlot in his ancestry. That's not mentioning Ruth being an alleged blood Moabite, contrary to Deuteronomy 23:3, 6, never rescinded, that cost King Solomon a kingdom. Such was the effort to refute the ancestral integrity of Jesus as those alleged "Jewish" mockers knew Jesus was shortly forthcoming.

kayaker

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Dude, all you did was post a video which is the same as the liberal media telling us to just swallow what they are selling.

Daniel1611

Notice the OP attacks not only the KJV, but also solo scripture, which is at the heart of the modern Bible perversions. It's not that they think the KJV is inferior. It's that they don't believe in a preserved Word of God that holds the words of God.

kayaker

Notice the OP attacks not only the KJV, but also solo scripture, which is at the heart of the modern Bible perversions. It's not that they think the KJV is inferior. It's that they don't believe in a preserved Word of God that holds the words of God.

Great point, Daniel!

I'll take a KJV solo over a RC Bible and all the copy/paste they can add!

kayaker

6days

Is the New KJV ok with you?
Language change over the course of hundreds of years...
Meaning of words sometimes change.....
Why be opposed to change helps reflect more accurately the old Greek and Hebrew manuscripts?

Base12

BANNED
Banned
I listened to the first 15 minutes or so and gave up. Sorry, I tried.

I was hoping there would be verses, but all he talked about was the word 'Authorized'... over and over.

Daniel1611

Is the New KJV ok with you?
Language change over the course of hundreds of years...
Meaning of words sometimes change.....
Why be opposed to change helps reflect more accurately the old Greek and Hebrew manuscripts?

My main problem with the NEW KJV is not that people say it makes it "easier to understand." Changing "saith" to "says" isn't a problem. They mean the same thing. The main problem is that it departs from the TR and the Masoretic. It has some different renderings than the KJV that don't agree with the Greek and Hebrew in the TR and Masoretic. I believe the KJV is the words of God in English. I don't want another version.

Mocking You

My main problem with the NEW KJV is not that people say it makes it "easier to understand." Changing "saith" to "says" isn't a problem. They mean the same thing. The main problem is that it departs from the TR and the Masoretic. It has some different renderings than the KJV that don't agree with the Greek and Hebrew in the TR and Masoretic.

Name one.