Just roll your eyes
It's only spammer wasteland​

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I went ahead and put up the title of the thread where that series of spam posts is from.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
:guitar: So it's like..

Out there in the threads
we empty our heads
Most of or “facts” are scraps from Wiki
I could be a kid
who should be in bed
or some guy who cleans the "Johns" at Denny's

Don't try
Just roll your eyes
It's only spammer wasteland​

:spam:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am doing it the way Delmar does now--Leaving the post itself up and just deleting the content.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's one for you--posted in the wrong forum--ECT.

Because the Spirit of Christ that guided the author of John's Gospel knew someday Abraham would be caught out as a fictional creation of the ancient Hebrews. "Before Abraham was, I am." meaning Christ is real, Abraham wasn't. And this is proven out with the archeological findings of Israelis at Megiddo showing the writers of the Bible told some whoppers, still believed today by millions because they don't know Armageddon has literally come now to all Abrahamic religions.

Thread---->What was the full reason Abraham looked forward to Jesus' day?

A post saying the bible writers wrote 'Whoppers' doesn't belong in the ECT. Please review the ECT rules here.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Comments by non-Christians in the ECT have been allowed before. When did this policy change?

I guess you never read the forums description:

Exclusively Christian Theology: This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian and consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God.

Do you consider yourself christian and consider the bible to be the inspired word of God?

and then in there is the first sticky that says new rules for that forum written in 2004 :

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=435816&postcount=1

And here is the part about non believers there:

Therefore...
The new standard for the "Exclusively Christian Theology" is to allow anyone to post here who considers themselves to be Christian and considers the Bible to be inspired by God.

Yes that creates a much bigger tent, but that's a good thing for healthy debate!

So... if you consider yourself a Christian and you consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God then you are welcome to post in the "Exclusively Christian Theology" forum.

Furthermore...
We are also willing to let any other unbeliever or follower of another religion post here if they are honestly seeking an answer to a question or have constructive input to the discussion. In other words... if an atheist has a question about God and he asks it in an honest, upfront way we will gladly deal with that question without booting him out of the forum.

Not room for sad witty mocking comments, sorry granite.

Grandma Lucy

I'll pull this car over!
Super Moderator
Reported Post by zippy2006

Reported Post by zippy2006

zippy2006 has reported a post.

Reason:
This seems illegal according to the precedent set by these infractions: 1) Calling someone an idiot, 2) Calling someone a Mega Turd, 3) Inferring stupidity, 4) Saying someone has an IQ of 45.

I do not see how "blovating doofus" is better than any of the above.
Post: What kind of reputation do i have here barbarian and anyone else who wants to respond
Forum: . . . and The Rest
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Inzl Kett
Original Content:
Barbie is also a blovating doofus that likes to repeat himself. I don't see any substance in those posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.