This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spammers wasteland

The last time I deleted a post that I deemed to be unhelpful it ignited a firestorm of cries of censorship. So I decided to create a place to copy such posts. This way the thread in question is not derailed to badly and people will know where the post went.
    Enjoy!
    delete
    0.00%
    delete
    100.00%

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
    Does a person need to have homosexual behavior to be gay?

Comment

Originally Posted by Zeus
      Does a person need to have homosexual behavior to be gay?
      Yes, one establishes the other...your feelings are not what is sinful, acting on them is. Actions are a choice pure and simple.

Sorry Del, not sure if you wanted responses in this thread but, this comment/fallacy deserved one...

The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

Comments in this thread are fair game! Mocking those who spam is invited!

Comment

Spammers Paradise this ain't.

Comment

Originally posted by resurrected View Post
            Spammers Paradise this ain't.
            Not yet, give it time.

Comment

These were put up in a thread in the ECT. I will be taking them down as they don't belong there.

This series is from Mark of the Beast Theory

Spam Post Number 1

Originally posted by Memento Mori

Spam Post Number 2

Originally posted by Granite
              Originally posted by Inzl Kett
              Thus one is more compelling than the others that I have seen out there.
              A snippet from the article.

Bible and Middle Eastern scholars are noting a similarity between the Arabic name for Allah and the Greek letters naming the Beast of Revelation.
              Former PLO operative turned Christian Arabic-language researcher Walid Shoebat affirms there’s evidence that the name of Allah in Arabic is what the apostle John saw in his vision of the Antichrist’s name in the book of Revelation.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/is-allah-...bo9kZxsBig6.99

There is also a video on the page.
              This is desperately, painfully stupid stuff.

Neron Kaiser. That's it, folks. Cut and dry. Sorry to disappoint.

And incidently, isn't it a little odd how Christians obsess over the beast's mark and meaning when the mark of God's followers is what John emphasized? I guess the dark side is cooler after all.
              Last edited by Sherman; February 16th, 2013, 09:03 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Spam Post Number Three.

It also says the beast had seven heads and that the great whore was drinking from a goblet of blood, among other things, so, either interpret the book symbolically and with some consistency or don't try to understand it at all.
                Spam Post Number Four
                Originally Posted by tetelestai
                Futurism/Dispensationalism has done this to Christians.

It's created a bizarre genre of science/biblical fiction so convoluted, so intricate, so utterly without actual biblical merit, that it really takes some effort to dig through the layers of fiction and speculation and figure out the barely-biblical-basis for the insanity.
                The beast, 666, mark of the beast, etc. is all ancient history. All the events described in Revelation happened 66AD - 70AD

Agreed that it's done; still up in the air about when it was written, although Gentry and others make a very strong case for a Neronic date.
                Apparently, Futurists/Dispensationalists and heavy metal bands enjoy trying to guess who/what the "666 beast" is and what he looks like.

There is a weird, grim, bizarre, morbid fascination Christians have with their end-of-the-world revenge fantasy, made even weirder by obsessing over the Antichrist's identity, date of the rapture, mark of the beast, etc.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
                  [COLOR=Navy]These were put up in a thread in the ECT. I will be taking them down as they don't belong there.

Comment

These were put up in a thread in the ECT. I will be taking them down as they don't belong there.
                    My apologies. I didn't realize that was the ECT. I tend to jump straight from the active threads page rather than through the forum pages.
                    Calvin: (after a long pause) I can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.
                    Anti-Death

2024 Life by Delmar: Homosexuality legal in all states; Government healthcare with abortion; Outlawing Bible by broadcast by hate crime laws

Comment

Spam Post number Five
                      Originally posted by Zeus
                      Many ------------------ are ----------- toward ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Memento Mori View Post
                        My apologies. I didn't realize that was the ECT. I tend to jump straight from the active threads page rather than through the forum pages.

That is why I didn't punish anyone. It was an oversight. So I moved the content of the posts here.
                        Last edited by Sherman; February 16th, 2013, 09:16 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

That is why I didn't punish anyone. It was an oversight. So I deleted the posts and pasted them here.
                          Also congratulations on the promotion.

Does this count as spam?
                          Calvin: (after a long pause) I can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.
                          Anti-Death

2024 Life by Delmar: Homosexuality legal in all states; Government healthcare with abortion; Outlawing Bible by broadcast by hate crime laws

Comment

Originally posted by Memento Mori View Post
                            Also congratulations on the promotion.
                            Does this count as spam?
                            Sort of, but this is where belongs, I guess.

Comment

I think when you move a post here you should at least tell where it was originally posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X