Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You intentionally overlook that by even that English dictionary definition, it is specifically organizations, substances, or agents in synergy.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirt are not organizations or agents. And with hypostasis translated as persons, then substances is ousios. God is one ousia.
I'm curious ........
What word do you think specifically needed to be in the definition of examples in order for the word to ever be qualified to be used of GOD??????

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I cannot and do not argue against his evaluation of your prideful error. I am willing to pray for your soul and ask
God to prove the evaluation wrong, by extending His grace and repentance to you.
Nor will I argue against anyone's evaluation of your prideful errors.

This is fun.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I'm curious ........
What word do you think specifically needed to be in the definition of examples in order for the word to ever be qualified to be used of GOD??????

None. It's a term of contingency, and God is Non-Contingent. That's why it was defined as it was. And you clearly insisted the definition was correct, so you're without excuse coming and going.

Still trying to save face out of outrageous pride.

Only rank heretics of the lowest order would refuse to comprehend that. And this is a matter of long-standing theological history, not just my subjective opinion.

musterion

Well, yeah.
And that makes it just fine for him to say I am reprobate and have no GOD (ie. damned to hell), with you saying nada about it.
Doesn't look so bad when it's your friends doing it, does it?

She believes he's saved and won't correct him when he says none of us are. She's known by the company she keeps.

Fascinating how people always line up here sooner or later.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm curious ........

None. It's a term of contingency, and God is Non-Contingent. That's why it was defined as it was. And you clearly insisted the definition was correct, so you're without excuse coming and going.

Still trying to save face out of outrageous pride.

Only rank heretics of the lowest order would refuse to comprehend that. And this is a matter of long-standing theological history, not just my subjective opinion.
Better get to checking all the words you use for GOD, and see if the exact correct words are used in it's definition so it will qualify as a word to use of GOD.

musterion

If you say "no", you are the heretic.

Pepe sez,

i-ask-the-questions.jpg

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Well, some just don't like to say that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work together.

No. We just use the correct term of perichoresis instead of being rank heretic Tritheists who determine to be right when wrong.

You just can't stand that your ridiculous improv innovation landed you square in the middle of being the most reprobate schismatic possible.

And you still persist. There is no equivalence to your arrogance and self-justification.

There's nothing more wretched.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The definition of the word is "working together".
Yes, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work together.

No. The definition, as a term of contingency, is organizations, substances, or agents doing so. Those don't apply to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who are Non-Contingent.

You can't EVER admit you're wrong, even when you have blasphemed Almighty God with your insolent rubbish.

If you say "no", you are the heretic.

Desperation. I've affirmed they do, and without synergy as contingency.

Since you still endorse the term synergy after being extensively coorected, and you won't recant; you willfully and pridefully remain a Tritheist heretic.

Now it's not in ignorance.

And you never addressed God's relation with man according to salvation.

There's nothing more pathetic than this kind of theologizing and its defense. And your juvenile peers are now complicit.

Rogue antichrist blasphemers.

Status
Not open for further replies.