Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

Whom He will He hardeneth ! 2

Whom He will He hardeneth ! 2

Rom 9:19

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

You see, Pharoahs disobedience was according to God's Will, that word will here is the greek word boulēma:

I.will, counsel, purpose

Pharoah's disobedience to God's command to him was according to God's Purpose as it is stated here Eph 1:11

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

God actually willeth, purposed those very things which men are hardened by Him; Thus Paul further writes "who may resist" or withstand or oppose, so those whom God is hardening cannot but harden themselves, its an obvious necessity.

God hardened Pharoah in order that he would not obey His Command, it was the actual purpose and will of God that Pharoah should not obey God's commandment. In the same manner, where we read of those who do not obey the Gospel of God 2 Thess 1:8

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

It is God's will that they should not obey it.

God Himself wrought in Pharoah to oppose and disobey the Commandment delivered to him, and so in his disobedience pharoah was doing exactly what God wanted him to do, he did no more than God had wrought in him to do, so Paul writes of him and God's purpose Rom 9:17

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Pharoahs disobedience to God's command was an manifestation of God's Power dynamis working upon him and in him !

So it was not in Pharoahs ability to act otherwise, he had no freewill to oppose, or withstand what God's power was effecting in him.

This is what the ungodly multitude finds hard about God and His Ways that are revealed here in the Truth of scripture, and it causes them to repliest against God, calling Him unjust, a tyrant, a monster and the blasphemies continue on and on, but Paul knowing this, only rebukes the proud arrogant heart of man which is sitting in Judgment against the Purpose of God, and by doing so they are guilty of the most heinous lack of reverence for God ! Judgment day is coming for them ! as Jude writes of them Jude 1:14-15

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Hard speeches like He is a monster, He is Unjust, all because they would not have God to rule over them in their wicked heart, and He did anyway !

Nanja

Pharoahs disobedience to God's command was an manifestation of God's Power dynamis working upon him and in him !

So it was not in Pharoahs ability to act otherwise, he had no freewill to oppose, or withstand what God's power was effecting in him.

This is what the ungodly multitude finds hard about God and His Ways that are revealed here in the Truth of scripture, and it causes them to repliest against God, calling Him unjust, a tyrant, a monster and the blasphemies continue on and on, but Paul knowing this, only rebukes the proud arrogant heart of man which is sitting in Judgment against the Purpose of God, and by doing so they are guilty of the most heinous lack of reverence for God ! Judgment day is coming for them ! as Jude writes of them Jude 1:14-15

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.]

Hard speeches like He is a monster, He is Unjust, all because they would not have God to rule over them in their wicked heart, and He did anyway !

Astute assessment.

Their hard speeches against the Character of God and His Sovereign Purpose in His creation,
is an abomination to God, and to His People.

This ungodly multitude are those who haven't been given to know Him (Mat. 11:27 KJV)
or love Him (Mat. 22:37 KJV); for they have never experienced the Power of God in the New Birth;
still in the flesh (Rom. 8:8 KJV).

~~~~~

beloved57

Astute assessment.

Their hard speeches against the Character of God and His Sovereign Purpose in His creation,
is an abomination to God, and to His People.

This ungodly multitude are those who haven't been given to know Him (Mat. 11:27 KJV)
or love Him (Mat. 22:37 KJV); for they have never experienced the Power of God in the New Birth;
still in the flesh (Rom. 8:8 KJV).

~~~~~

Amen !

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

When first In Christ !

When first In Christ !

Rom 8:1

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

When are believers first in Christ ? They are first in Christ before the foundation of the World Eph 1:4 and Paul writes of believers this blessed Truth 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

In The Purpose of God [which is a reality in His Own Mind] all believers in Christ were in Him BEFORE the foundation of the World, and this by an Election Union Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us[believers] in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

God's Election gives us being in Christ, a virtual being in Him though not physically actual, much like how Levi was said, by the Purpose of God, to be in the loins of Abraham Heb 7:9-10

9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

This is a revelation of the Mind of God and His Purpose ! Also in the same way was all the elect in Adam !

Now this is a very critical point being made here , because without this Elective and Virtual Union in Christ and with Christ, that actually constituted the Elect in Him, Christ could not have died for their sins ! Understand 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

That can only be True of those who were in Him at the time of His Death !

Without being in Him,Christ could not have died for their sins, because there would not have been no legal basis before God's Law and Justice to have imputed or charged their transgressions upon Him for Him to Justly die for them !

Thats why Paul could say as well as any other true believer this Gal 2:20

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

In the original it reads I was or have been crucified with Christ !

It means together with in the point of time, and that could only have been by Elective and Vitual and Legal Union with Him by the Purpose of God !

beloved57

When first In Christ ! 2

When first In Christ ! 2

And based upon that Legal, and Elective Union believers had with Christ, that constituted them in Christ as Per 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus[By Election], who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

There cannot be any condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus Rom 8:1 and why God does not charge them Rom 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Christ dying is because negates any charges being laid against them He died for, which is also God's Justification of them !

The condemnation the Elect incurred in Adam Rom 5:16 a,18 a

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation,

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation;

That condemnation was placed on Christ's account as their Surety Head, so that being the case no one in Jn 3:18 who are condemned already, could be anyone Christ died for, because all them He died for, were in Him, and there is no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus, which they were in Him by the Purpose of God before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Believers were first in Christ Jesus by Purpose and Grace [Election] before the World Began !

beloved57

They pass from death to life !

They pass from death to life !

Jn 5:24

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

All, everyone for whom Christ died, before they die, or the Second Coming, because of the Merits of His Death, shall pass from death to life; They having Him as their Last Adam 1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Yes they were in the Last Adam before they were in the First man Adam, and so they must have Divine Life communicated to them, then because of Him and through Him they are passed from death to life.

They must have this Life given or communicated to them because He as their Shepherd they must hear His Voice.

The Elect / Sheep are given Spiritual and Eternal Life in order to qualify them, make them meet for the Call of the Gospel, which call is a Divine summon to the Fellowship of Christ, which Paul means here 1 Cor 1:9

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

But it is only a quickened soul that is worthy or made meet to fellowship with Christ, for Christ is Light , but a unquickened soul is darkness Eph 5:8

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

And what fellowship and communion can Light have with darkness 2 Cor 6:14

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

The Gospel cannot call an unrighteous, unholy person into the Fellowship of an open marriage yoke with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Why would the Gospel sent by God call unholy and unsanctified people, dead in sins, in the darkness of nature to the Feloowship of His Son who is Light ? Why would He draw such to His Son Jn 6:37,44 who is Light ? Paul said to soe jews this:

Acts 13:46

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

They were unworthy in that they had not passed from death to life, they had no Divine Life in them worthy of Fellowship with the Son 1 Cor 1:9

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

To be made worthy we must be passed from death to Life Col 1:12

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

beloved57

The reason why I believe infants shall either be received into Glory as full adults if they're Elect, and the non elect shall receive eternal damnation not as infants but adults, its because their Federal heads , whom they were first in and represented by, when that head sinned, was of full age and maturity of mind and heart when they rebelled against their Creator, as for the Elect, Adam was a full mature man, having received the Law / Command from God Gen 2:16-17

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

That was the Covenant men Transgressed Hos 6:7

But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

So the elect infants Transgressed in Adam, Men ! Not infant !

And the non elect sinned in their represenative head the serpent, lucifer, the devil, who had full capacity of mind and will when he acted on their behalf Ezk 28:15

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

I believe God created him with a seed in him as He did Adam, and just as Adam's Transgression was charged to his unborn seed or offspring in him, likewise the serpent had the transgression of his seed, offspring imputed to them, Thats why both parties are said by God to have a seed Gen 3:14-15

14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Matt 13:38-39

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

So inclusion, the infants inherit Glory or Condemnation as based on a Mature Personage that represented them ! So in the day of Judgment it will be Just for God to Judge and mete out their reward according to Their head and they will be forwarded to a age to understand that !

beloved57

The righteousness of God without the law !

The righteousness of God without the law !

Rom 3:20-22

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

This passage shows us that Even the OT believers found their Righteousness apart from the Law, and in the Faithfulness of Jesus Christ, the Seed to come Rom 3:25

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

That is the OT Church's faith was in the Blood of Christ for remission of sins just as the NT Church, the only difference being that they looked forward to the Lamb of God, and we Look back to the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the World, or the Church.

Just as Paul had a revelation of the Righteousness of God Phil 3:9

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

This is that which the Law [Moses] and the Prophets [Elijah] witnessed, this Righteousness of God, as it was revealed to them in the same Gospel Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

For God preached the same Gospel to Abraham Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

The word Justify dikaioó
here means :

I make righteous, defend the cause of, plead for the righteousness (innocence) of, acquit, justify; hence: I regard as righteous.

For Faith in Christ's Blood goes as far back to Abel Heb 11:4

4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

Abels Faith was directed to that Lamb of God slain from the foundation in the Purpose of God, and by that shall many be made Righteous Rom 5:19 ! Thats why his offering consisted in the firstling of the flock Gen 4:4

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

beloved57

Jn 10:26 says it all !

Jn 10:26 says it all !

Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

The reason why this is True is because Christ's died for His Sheep, this is undeniable Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Notice Vs 11 again The good Shepherd giveth His Life for the Sheep ! Thats the World He means here Jn 6:33

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

And by His death He completely vanquished and destroyed death and he that hath power of death, that is the devil Heb 2:14

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death[Giving His Life for the Sheep] he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

That word destroy katargeō means:

I.
to render idle, unemployed, inactivate, inoperative
A.
to cause a person or thing to have no further efficiency

B.
to deprive of force, influence, power

II.
to cause to cease, put an end to, do away with, annul, abolish

So His death rendered the devil inactive, inoperative towards them He died for, namely His Sheep Jn 10:11,15 !

This is important because to believe not and be saved is by the activity and influence of the devil as Per Jesus own words here Lk 8:12

12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil,[/B] and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Now whose activity is spoken of here that taketh away the word out of their hearts ?

Its the devil's activity !

But now since Christ died for His Sheep, and the devils power towards them has been rendered inoperative, he has been rendered inactive towards them, his power over them vanquished, they believe and be saved when the Word is preached to them !

However, if one for whom He died does not eventually believe and be saved, then the devils power over them prevailed notwithstanding and in spite of Christ's death for them.

So for those who teach that its even possible for one that Christ died for can end up like one of these Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

If anyone teaches that one for whom Christ died can finally die in unbelief and in their sins, we must lablel them antichrist, for they are giving the devil the victory over Christ's Death, thats antichrist full blown !

Thats why Jn 3:16 reads the way it does, its proof that Christ's death was to the end that it would result in those believing on Christ, His death having destroyed the devils power over them, and they believe and be saved, believing is an evidence of having been saved by Christ's death !

And so if a person or persons believe not, its because they were not of His Sheep Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

And off to hell they shall go Matt 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

beloved57

Speaking to His Body the Church !

Speaking to His Body the Church !

When we read Rom 7:4-6

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Particularly Vs 4 here, Paul is speaking to the Church in general, meaning not just to the believers at Rome to whom he was currently writing, but to the entire body of Christ, which these were just a portion, of which is composed of all the members of His Body, that makes up His Wife to be Married unto Eph 5:23-33

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

The Church is the Lambs Wife, whom He gave Himself for, so that She would be married to Him and subject to Him as the Divine arrangement so goes.

Look again at Eph 5:24

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Paul is telling the Christian wives to be subject to their own Christian Husbands as the Church, His Body, and Wife is suject to Him Christ. The word subject in the greek is the word hypotassō:

I.
to arrange under, to subordinate

II.
to subject, put in subjection

III.
to subject one's self, obey

IV.
to submit to one's control

V.
to yield to one's admonition or advice

VI.
to obey, be subject

And its in the passive voice, meaning the subjects are being acted upon, they are being caused to obey, to submit, to subject oneself, its by Divine Arrangement.

All for whom Christ died shall be brought under His Subjection to Obedience because they belong to His Chosen Bride, His Wife !

So thats the whole Idea of Rom 7:4-6

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The we being the Church, His Wife, that we should serve, the word douleuō and it means:

II.metaph. to obey, submit to
A.
in a good sense, to yield obedience

And that agrees with Eph 5:24

Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

III.
to subject one's self, obey

IV.
to submit to one's control

V.
to yield to one's admonition or advice

All the Members of His Body, the Wife, shall be brought to subjection and Loving Obedience to Him that died for them !

beloved57

Rom 5:18

Rom 5:18

Rom 5:18 cannot be speaking of all men without exception ! Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Because if it did, and Paul here is using exact corresponding results due to the act of one individual in the place of many, then unless all men without exception have Justification of Life, which is Universalism, then we must conclude, that what adam did and effected the whole was more effectual than what Christ did and effected !

beloved57

Rom 5:18 cont

Rom 5:18 cont

Same in Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

If the many that adam's disobedience effected, made 100 % of them sinners, but the many that Christ's obedience effcted for did not make 100% of them Righteous, then the effects of what adam did are much greater than the effects of what Christ did; and if we also say that both effects are equally 100 % effectiive, then we have again the false teaching of universlaism, which cannot possible be true since Paul writes this 1 Cor 6:9

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Now how could it be any that are unrighteous, if Christ's obedience for all He represented made them Righteous Rom 5:19, if indeed the many here in Rom 5:19 means all without exception. This is the contradiction that the antichrist followers have.

Now to say the least, the consequences of this is quite grave, for if they're not corresponding equal results and effects as to adam's disobedience and Christ's obedience, that says that adam's disobedience had more effectual value than Christ's obedience did !

Nanja

That Eternal Life is also Resurrection Life is indicated by its connect with Christ's Resurrection from the dead 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

That Eternal Life the Elect receive when they are made alive or quickened, is their part of that Resurrection Life they had in Purpose when they were raised up together with Christ in His Resurrection as their Head and Saviour Eph 2:6

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Isa 26:19

19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

"With my dead body shall they arise " This alludes to what Jesus said here Jn 2:19-22

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

Eternal Life was Promised before the world began, premised on Christ being the Resurrection from the dead Titus 1:2

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

The Hope here is the Resurrection of Christ ! Acts 24:15

And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Eternal Life was never the Hope of man through Adam who was created out of the dust of the ground ! It was promised before the world began in Christ 1 Jn 5:11

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

It was never at any time in Adam, he could have never in a million years did what it took to gain Life Eternal, Only the Son of God could in the Eternal Purpose of God in Christ Jesus !

Amen!

To God Be All the Glory!

~~~~~

beloved57

It would make God Unjust !

It would make God Unjust !

For anyone Christ died for and also lived for, to go to hell, to not inherit Eternal Life and to not be one of these Matt 25:34

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

That would make God Unjust, and here is why. Everyone Christ died for has accredited to them the remission of sins, or the forgiveness of sins, that is the penalty of their sins has been remitted because of Christ having borne it in their behalf Heb 1:3

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

This word purged is greek word katharismos:

C.a cleansing from the guilt of sins wrought by the expiatory sacrifice of Christ

Guilt :

the fact or state of having committed an offense, crime, violation, or wrong, especially against moral or penal law; culpability: He admitted his guilt.

The have by the Sole expiatory Sacrifice of Christ for them, have been set free or cleansed from any offences, crimes, wrong doing against God's Law, they have no culpability before God at all, so for any one of them to die in unbelief and in their sins Jn 8:24, that would make God Unjust, for punishing an innocent, free from sin and guilt person ! It would be a miscarriage of Justice !

beloved57

It would make God Unjust ! 2

It would make God Unjust ! 2

Now lets look at Heb 9:12

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

This Eternal Redemption belongs to all for whom Christ died. The word redemption here that is obtained for them, it is the greek word lytrōsis and means:
I.
a ransoming, redemption

II.
deliverance, esp. from the penalty of sin

They have been delivered from the penalty of sin, which is death in all of its aspects and consequences which unbelief is one of the many consequences.

This simply means, none of the every man of Heb 2:9 that Christ tasted death for, should have any punishment due them for any sin against God's Law and Justice, No guilt does God lay upon them Heb 1:3 and no penalty due for any wrong doing !

And also, Christ not only for them vanquished death and their sin debt and guilt, but also as their Surety and Last Adam, in their Law Place, having put on human nature, He perfectly obeyed God's Law for them, yes in every single precept, and by that has merited Life for them, the same that is in view here Matt 19:16-17

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Those for whom Christ Lived and died in behalf of, have Kept the Commandments, so they must enter into Life ! If they dont, even one of them for whom He tasted death for Heb 2:9, It would make God Unjust !

beloved57

In Him when He died for them and why !

In Him when He died for them and why !

Why those Christ died for were in Him when He died for them. Being in Christ is a imperative for anyone He died for, without which there was and is no legal union established, no legal relation, and no legal imputation of our sins . For instance, Adam's Transgression was actually a legal one and it was initially committed by his wife, the women eve Gen 2:23-24

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Now Adam's Transgression Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

was actually the womens act, scripture confirms this 1 Tim 2:13-14

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

The women involved adam in the transgression, for remember at the beginning both the man and the women, the male and the female were called by the name Adam, Gen 5:1-2

This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Notice the word their is plural and Adam is singular, for they were in God's purpose one flesh, in a union sense Gen 2:24; Eph 5:30-32 ! So it, Eve's transgression, was Adam's Transgression Rom 5:14 because of an established legal union, So in order for those Christ died for could have their sins legally charged to Him, as eves transgression to aadam was so charged, then also in the purpose of God a Union must exist, a oneness between Christ and the Church, the ones He died for Eph 5:25, just as it did with Adam and Eve ! This argues for those Christ died for being in Him, as Eve was in Adam !

beloved57

In Him when He died for them and why ! 2

In Him when He died for them and why ! 2

Now for Adam to die for Eve's Transgression, he being the head was first formed in His Mediatorial Sonship as the Head of the Church Col 1:15-18, and as Eve was taken out of Adam her head, so was the Church taken out of Christ, its Head as God brought Eve to Adam Gen 2:22

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

That word brought means:

iii.to bring in, cause to come in, gather, cause to come, bring near, bring against, bring upon

The Church was taken out of Christ and God brings them to the Son Jn 6:37,44

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

In both instances, the one being brought to each man, they had first been taken out of each man, then brought to them.

And so again, without legal union, it was not lawful for Christ to have died for the Church, and this legal union is an equivalent to being in Him. So to ignorantly say that believers were not in Christ until or after they believed, is a lie, and it takes away any legal ground for God to have imputed unto Him their transgressions in order for Him to die for them, and hence without an legal relationship, there can be no legal oneness or Union, which in turn means there can be no legal imputation either of our sins to Him or His Righteousness to us as Per indicated in 2 Cor 5:21, and without that, there is no legal Justification nor Reconciliation, which leads to Life, which is Eternal !

beloved57

Not condemned in Adam !

Not condemned in Adam !

Most men I read who believe similar things to what I believe, yet they believe that the Elect, in their natural head of Adam are condemned for sin, and in their Spiritual Head Christ they are free from condemnation and so they do believe that the Elect of God can be both condemned and Justified before God at the same time, depending on how He views them either in Christ or in Adam; Now we believe this to be error, yes we believe that God does see His elect in adam as sinful, ungodly, and most worthy of His Wrath and condemnation, but yet because they are in Christ they are not condemned in Christ nor in Adam ! As a New Creation, the New Man, Born of God, the Elect needs not any Justification from sin because in that New Creation he does not sin period 1 Jn 3:9, but who they are in adam, the body of flesh, they cannot cease from sinning in this life, and the are corrupt and guilty of all kinds of sins in the flesh, all the time, but God does not impute or charge them against them, does not put to their account, David speaks of this great blessing here Ps 32:1-5

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.

4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.

5 I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

Here we see that blessed man whom God for Christ's sake, His Covenant sake does not impute sin, yet in Vs 5 he does acknowledge his known transgressions he is guilty of in the flesh, but that he does expect to meet with God's fogiveness;

And so it is with all the elect in adam, though sinful, yet Justified; And it is in this sinful man that we are in adam, that we shall experience the adoption of the body, for remember Pauls cry here Rom 7:24

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Well his hope of deliverance lies here Rom 8:23

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption or deliverance of our body.

Ues the meaning of redemption here also means:

I.a releasing effected by payment of ransom
A.
redemption, deliverance

B.
liberation procured by the payment of a ransom

The Body here in Rom 8:23 is the same as that in Rom 7:24 The Body is the same in both places and it needs deliverance.

Now the Elect in their standing in Christ are not ungodly,but in their standing in Adam we are, and the Truth is that God Justifieth the Ungodly Rom 4:5, so then, they are not condemned in Adam !

beloved57

In Him when He died for them and why ! 3

In Him when He died for them and why ! 3

Now understand this, without being in Christ before He died for us, which doeth establish an legal relationship, union, and oneness, which could and did justly constitute Him and they one under the Law, for you see, there could not have been no purporse or ground for this to have occurred without it Gal 4:4-5

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Fr He was made under the Law for them, to die for them to do this Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

BUT without a legal Union, the imputation of the curse of the Law upon Him for us could not have been lawful and just; Without this Union Christ and His Sheep could not have been one under the Law, and hence no just ground nor justice in charging Him with our sins, However, we believe and know that such a Union did exist and does exist, and no sins but of Christ's Legal Lawful wife can be charged to Him, which destroys the false notion that He died for all mankind without exception !

beloved57

In Him when He died for them and why ! 4

In Him when He died for them and why ! 4

This same legal principle is applied to when we consider the Sheperd Sheep relationship, for the Shephere here in the story Lk 15:4-7

4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Please notice that the Man/ Shepherd had 100 Sheep, they were legally His, and one became Lost, still legally His and was in a legal Union still with the Shepherd, which was the compelling grounds on why the Shepherd had the responsibility to seek to recover and restore the sheep from its lost condition or state, and so it is, none but the legally bound Shepherd can atone for any misdeeds of His Sheep !

So the Sheep that were Lost, even then was in the Shepherd legally, possessed by Him, Owned by Him, without such, the Shepherd had no legal right to undertake for that sheep !