Online Prayer Requests

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Didn't see this until after I'd posted my thread asking. Sorry for the grandstand then but I could use any and all.

Many thanks. :e4e:

zippy2006

Prayers Needed

Prayers Needed

A depressed friend of mine is in the hospital after an especially hard time in his life, prayers needed.

Thanks
-zip

zippy2006

So he was released from the hospital and is doing considerably better--apparently it was a bit of a "perfect storm" that tossed him. Re-finding the love of family and friends has lifted him, though many of us are worried that it is a rather temporary situation. Hopefully the Captain can turn what may be the eye of the storm into a more permanent peace. :)

Thanks friends :e4e:

Aimiel

God works all things together for good: to those who are called according to His Purposes. :thumb:

Thunder's Muse

So he was released from the hospital and is doing considerably better--apparently it was a bit of a "perfect storm" that tossed him. Re-finding the love of family and friends has lifted him, though many of us are worried that it is a rather temporary situation. Hopefully the Captain can turn what may be the eye of the storm into a more permanent peace. :)

Thanks friends :e4e:

At this point, it's one day at a time. Hopefully, the worst is behind him.

Keep being the great friend you are, zip. It's worth more than you know....

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Would you please pray for Chanel, a young lady who is experiencing fainting episodes. She has a condition called cardioneurogenic syncope. Thank you :)

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would appreciate it if you all would remember Mrs Psalmist in your prayers, she is headed for the hospital today to have a diagnostic colonoscopy, not sure what the doctor is looking for since the word routine was not in the conversation.

Thanks Psalmist​

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would appreciate it if you all would remember Mrs Psalmist in your prayers...

Mrs Psalmist did well, the colonoscopy to a little longer than usual, but it's done, being in a deep sleep on O2 kept her out trouble breathing wise. They found diverticular spots in the colon wall and her diet will control that, a some polyps were removed and the Dr will have them examined for whatever, Mrs Psalmist will know more about that in a 7-10 days.

Thanks for praying for her, it means a lot.

Psalmist​

bybee

Blessings

Blessings

Mrs Psalmist did well, the colonoscopy to a little longer than usual, but it's done, being in a deep sleep on O2 kept her out trouble breathing wise. They found diverticular spots in the colon wall and her diet will control that, a some polyps were removed and the Dr will have them examined for whatever, Mrs Psalmist will know more about that in a 7-10 days.

Thanks for praying for her, it means a lot.

Psalmist​

Hi Mr and Mrs P., I have found that watching my diet and eating small portions really helps with the misery of diverticulosis. You are both in my daily prayers! peace, bybee