Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray for those who spend their lives praying for others, that God will increase their number. Pray for all those who make prayer requests. Pray that someone with moderator privileges will delete posts which are disruptive.
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

Originally posted by Aimiel View Post
      Pray for those who spend their lives praying for others, that God will increase their number. Pray for all those who make prayer requests. Pray that someone with moderator privileges will delete posts which are disruptive.
      A wonderful thought. Lord hear our prayer.

Comment

This a very nice thread. There are always nice people around here. Please pray that N1H1 flu pandemic will end soon. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan66 View Post
          This a very nice thread. There are always nice people around here. Please pray that N1H1 flu pandemic will end soon. Thanks.

Good call Lighthouse.
          Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
          TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post

Good call Lighthouse.
            After reading the post on how good Doogie's idea to test if Jesus was imaginary is and then seeing a post on how good it is to pray, it just seemed clear.
            sigpic

Comment

This is for all we pray

Angel of God, my holy guardian, given to me from heaven, enlighten me this day, and save me from all evil. Instruct me in doing good deeds, and set me on the path of salvation. Amen.

Angel of Christ, holy guardian and protector of my soul and body, forgive me everything wherein I have offended you every day of my life, and protect me from all influence and temptation of the Evil One. May I never again anger God by my sins.

Pray for me to the Lord, that He may make me worthy of the grace of the All-Holy Trinity, and of the blessed Mother of God, and of all the saints. Amen.

Comment

cease
                Last edited by yeshuaslavejeff; July 4th, 2009, 09:20 AM.

Comment

If anyone is willing, I ask that you pray for my friend Angela that God shows her the emptiness of sin and that He reveals Himself to her more. She believes in Christ but is always struggling in her walk and cannot stay focused upon Him.

I believe that God has a beautiful plan for her life, and I ask that you pray for her relationship with the Lord.

Thanks and God bless.
                  I believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I believe He died for my sins and I believe the Father raised Him from the dead through the Holy Spirit.

I trust in His blood as the means of my salvation and I await His bodily return to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by vladkhab View Post
                    If anyone is willing, I ask that you pray for my friend Angela that God shows her the emptiness of sin and that He reveals Himself to her more. She believes in Christ but is always struggling in her walk and cannot stay focused upon Him.

I believe that God has a beautiful plan for her life, and I ask that you pray for her relationship with the Lord.

Thanks and God bless.
                    Tell her to stop focusing on her sin. The biggest problem that keeps people from focusing on Christ is when they see themselves as unworthy sinners, ignoring that fact that He has already made us the very righteousness of God.
                    sigpic

Comment

Father in law

Hey y'all. Keep my FIL in your prayers. He has bladder cancer and is undergoing chemo. He's only 63.

Thanks.

Comment

Need prayer . . . Kidney stone
                        TOLer's . . .

I would appreciate the prayers of our fellowship, I have developed a kidney stone, not a very big one, but the Doctor said even a grain of sand size is difficult. This a first for me, so finding out the intensity of the pain is something else. And its passing is really slow.

I know the Lord Jesus has His hand on me and Violet as she sees me through this. And simply put the Lord has instruction for me through trail as read what David said about affliction, "It is good for me that I have been afflicted, That I may learn Your statutes." Psalm 119:71

Yes I would greatly appreciate you praying with us.

Blessings, peace, grace and mercy to all at TOL . . .

Psalmist
                        sigpic

.....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
                        .....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
                        Psalm 25:1

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

The best portion of a person’s life -- are the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Psalmist View Post
                          TOLer's . . .

I would appreciate the prayers of our fellowship, I have developed a kidney stone, not a very big one, but the Doctor said even a grain of sand size is difficult. This a first for me, so finding out the intensity of the pain is something else. And its passing is really slow.

I know the Lord Jesus has His hand on me and Violet as she sees me through this. And simply put the Lord has instruction for me through trail as read what David said about affliction, "It is good for me that I have been afflicted, That I may learn Your statutes." Psalm 119:71

Yes I would greatly appreciate you praying with us.

Psalmist
                          You are both in my prayers, you and the Mrs.
                          2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

My wife and I are praying for you.
                            "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

I got the "Kidney Stone Blues"
                              TOLer's . . .

Update -

I appreciate the prayers of our fellowship concerning this kidney stone dilemma. Nothing has passed, yet. The pain is almost non-existent. Before we left the hospital I was told that it pass in a few hours to maybe a few days, then the E/R physician added it may not move for a while, a week to ten days. It could even desolve and I wouldn't necessarily know it.

Praise the Lord all is quiet for now.

Yes I greatly appreciate you prayingfor me, well yes the two of us.

Psalmist
                              sigpic

.....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
                              .....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
                              Psalm 25:1

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

The best portion of a person’s life -- are the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William Wordsworth

Comment

I'd like to ask for you guys to pray for me.

I'm in love with a person who doesn't correspond me. I've been crying a lot because she's been living in my house untill she finds a place for her and when she's on MSN, most of the time I stay at her side, chatting with her, and there are things that I read on her chats that make me very sad. She's in love with another person and it hurts me so much. Sometimes I even prefer not to be around when she's on MSN. She's a very poor person and I've been helping her financially and trying to help her to get a job. Not only because I love her, but because we are friends and I think that's one of the things friends should do.

I've never been able to tame my heart. When I love someone I love her completely. I truely give myself entirely to the person I love. And I end up suffering a lot because of that.

I've been praying recently, asking God to do His will, making her love me back or making me put this feeling aside and opening a door for me to love someone else. But it's been so hard. Sometimes I think God isn't answering me.

Hope you guys please pray for me and include my name in your churches' prayer list: Christiano José Jabur.

Comment

Working...
                                X