Online Prayer Requests

bybee

That we will do.

People have been praying for my well being and it finally dawned on me (a little nudge from the Lord?) that I really need to start following the Doctor's orders for me. I am doing as told and lo and behold relief has happened! I am again humbled by the evidence the help is at hand alway.

Aimiel

Please pray for my un-spoken situation. It's very hard facing court action which might take my children and give them to someone who is mentally disturbed. Please pray I'll be able to hire an attorney today and get my situation in line with what God wants, not what either 'side' wants. Thanks in advance. :thumb:

noguru

My great aunt is dying of a brain tumor. The only thing they can give her is radiation because the tumor has tripled in size in just a few short months, and the radiation may kill her. She has gone blind and is starting to speak with people who died a long time ago.

My prayer is that God takes her home quickly.

The same thing happened to my aunt when I was around 8 or 9. After the radiation she lived for several years, she died when I was 17. After the radiation she was like a child.

Aimiel

Prayer needs: job, attorney (either legal aid or one which will defer payment), favor in court and more forgiveness for my wife's actions.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please pray for my mother. She just called me from the hospital. Apparently, she had a problem with her irregular heartbeat last night. She says she "almost didn't make it." She said that she went in last night and should be out tomorrow.

Breathe

Prayers needed for medical test results and possible severe illness for myself. Prayers also needed for my elderly father who suffered complications from cataract surgery, and prayers needed for my son who is returning to college this week.

Thank you. :)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please pray for my mother. She just called me from the hospital. Apparently, she had a problem with her irregular heartbeat last night. She says she "almost didn't make it." She said that she went in last night and should be out tomorrow.

Got a small update on my mom. They're keeping her for one more day (minimum) because they cannot get her blood pressure down. A couple of times, she said that it was 185/117.