Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Veritas' revealing leaked tape on Jeffrey Epstein

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post
    If you had said what I bolded above about Trump's enemies you would have been truthful.
    “When they say that Trump is weakening the United States—yes, he is. And that’s why we love him.”

    — Karen Shakhnazarov, CEO of Mosfilm Studio and a prominent fixture on Russian state television

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by User Name View Post
      “When they say that Trump is weakening the United States—yes, he is. And that’s why we love him.”

      — Karen Shakhnazarov, CEO of Mosfilm Studio and a prominent fixture on Russian state television
      and her motivation for telling the truth about this would be...?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by ok doser View Post
        and her motivation for telling the truth about this would be...?
        https://www.nationalmemo.com/russian...?cn-reloaded=1

        "In Russian media, Davis notes, Trump is often mocked and ridiculed. But that doesn’t mean they want to see him impeached or removed from the White House. In fact, they like seeing him in the White House because they believe that what is bad for the United States is terrific for Russia."

        Comment


        • #49

          Comment


          • #50
            food for thought if you're really interested in this stuff

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by User Name View Post
              https://www.nationalmemo.com/russian...?cn-reloaded=1

              "In Russian media, Davis notes, Trump is often mocked and ridiculed. But that doesn’t mean they want to see him impeached or removed from the White House. In fact, they like seeing him in the White House because they believe that what is bad for the United States is terrific for Russia."
              Why not? If what Trump has done isn't enough to beat him, some mocking by Russian media probably won't make a difference. Besides, how many Trump supporters even know any news outside of Fox or conspiracy blogs?
              This message is hidden because ...

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                Besides, how many Trump supporters even know any news outside of Fox or conspiracy blogs?
                What is your source of news? ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
                  What is your source of news? ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN?
                  And Fox, and NPR and WSJ, and Drudge, and USA Today, and a host of others. You see, if you only read the stuff that agrees with you, you're going to be constantly blindsided (as you frequently are).

                  Remember, when someone tells you something you really, really want to be true, that's exactly when you want to be most skeptical.

                  It could save you a lot of future embarrassment.
                  This message is hidden because ...

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by User Name View Post
                    https://www.nationalmemo.com/russian...?cn-reloaded=1

                    "In Russian media, Davis notes, Trump is often mocked and ridiculed. But that doesn’t mean they want to see him impeached or removed from the White House. In fact, they like seeing him in the White House because they believe that what is bad for the United States is terrific for Russia."
                    Julia Davis is great.

                    Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Remember: When someone tells you something you really, really want to be true, that's exactly when you should be most skeptical.

                      It could save you a lot of embarrassment.
                      Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                      E≈mc2
                      "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                      "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                      -Bob B.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post
                        I'd say you're the one that's bonkers. Trump has been proven correct time after time on what he has posted on Twitter. Just because you're so indoctrinated by the mockingbird media and the Brit academia that you can't handle researching anything outside their purview doesn't make Trump wrong.
                        Oh, wait, what, you were serious?! Even you admit that his stuff about the economy being wonderful is bunk. My opinion of Trump has nothing to with any media reports. I've read and heard a load of his stuff directly thanks and it is cringe worthy. He has not been "proven correct" time and again and you must be swallowing your own biased media sources to think that.

                        Well this is fun isn't it?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                          Remember: When someone tells you something you really, really want to be true, that's exactly when you should be most skeptical.

                          It could save you a lot of embarrassment.
                          I really really want it to be true that scumbags like Jeffrey Epstein don't exist

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post
                            This video is a bombshell. It pretty much proves ABC News management killed the release of the Epstein story. The truth was there, but they refused to publish it. They sold out and kept the worst pedophile the public knows about out of the news.

                            good video

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by User Name View Post
                              https://www.nationalmemo.com/russian...?cn-reloaded=1

                              "In Russian media, Davis notes, Trump is often mocked and ridiculed. But that doesn’t mean they want to see him impeached or removed from the White House. In fact, they like seeing him in the White House because they believe that what is bad for the United States is terrific for Russia."
                              Well, it's hardly just Russian media but where it comes to Russia itself then it makes absolute sense. The Putin administration must be laughing their backs off at times where it comes to Trump's egotistical rants and public gaffes. Granted, the Russian system is different but can you imagine Putin embarrassing himself in public media the same way that Trump does with anything approaching the same regularity? Putin isn't a moron by any stretch.
                              Well this is fun isn't it?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post

                                Well, it's hardly just Russian media but where it comes to Russia itself then it makes absolute sense. The Putin administration must be laughing their backs off at times where it comes to Trump's egotistical rants and public gaffes. Granted, the Russian system is different but can you imagine Putin embarrassing himself in public media the same way that Trump does with anything approaching the same regularity? Putin isn't a moron by any stretch.
                                trump supporters don't see the same "rants and gaffes" that you do, artie

                                but it's nice to see you're so fond of vladimir

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X