Hillary Clinton Appears to Claim Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard

Jerry Shugart

I suppose you think that Trump has your very wellbeing at heart and cares about all Americans ahead of his own oh so obvious ego as well do you?

It was either him or Hillary and I know that Hillary couldn't care less about my welfare. Besides that, Trump promised that the Supreme Court justices which he would nominate wouldn't legislate from the bench. And he has kept that promise.

Hillary would pick nominees who would legislate from the bench. And that is exactly how abortion was legalized in the USA.

Jerry Shugart

It's true. He would you like me to show you again?

Plea Deal Makes Trump 'Unindicted Co-Conspirator,' Watergate Prosecutor Says
https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2018/08/22/cohen-plea-deal-trump-watergate-prosecutor

Donald Trump, unindicted co-conspirator
One Fox News contributor thinks the President may already have been indicted

Judge Andrew Napolitano, a regular Fox contributor, told Shepard Smith, the mid-afternoon anchor, that there was ‘ample evidence’ to indict Trump. Perhaps, he implied, this had already happened, in secret.

He began by saying: ‘Last week in a federal direct court here in New York City, a federal judge at the end of Michael Cohen‘s sentencing said the president orchestrated and paid for this crime.’ The crime in question was a felonious campaign finance violation, Cohen paying two women for their silence about Trump days before the election.

You prove once again that you are delusional!

The subject that we were discussing was the Mueller investigation and not anything to do with campaign violations. You said:

Not only did the Mueller report document several attempts by Trump to obstruct the investigation (which will have to wait until he leaves office), he is also an unindicted co-conspirator.

You mind is divorced from reality because you have tricked your mind into believing that Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in the Mueller investigation.

Anyone who will believe anything which you say is either a fool or is as delusional as you are.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Actually, we don't know if the ethics committee had anything to say, we just couldn't source it one way or the other. Oh well...

2020 Dems dismiss Hillary Clinton’s attacks, rally to Tulsi Gabbard’s defense over Russia accusation

A growing number of 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls are rallying to fellow candidate Tulsi Gabbard’s defense after Hillary Clinton claimed the Russians are “grooming” the Hawaii congresswoman to be a third-party spoiler in the race and suggested Gabbard is really a Russian asset -- a claim Gabbard has decried as an unfounded smear.

"Tulsi is not being groomed by anyone. She is her own person," former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke said over the weekend.

Entrepreneur Andrew Yang defended Gabbard, saying she “deserves much more respect and thanks than this.”

Marianne Williamson, the self-help author, told Gabbard to "stay strong" and said she's the victim of attempted "character assassination."

South Bend, Ind. Mayor Pete Buttigieg, also a veteran, was asked on CNN whether he felt Gabbard was a Russian asset and said: “I don’t know what the basis is for that.”

“I consider Tulsi to be a very good friend. As best I can tell, there’s absolutely no basis for any of those allegations,” Delaney said...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You prove once again that you are delusional!

As you learened, it's quite true. I showed you:

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
Not only did the Mueller report document several attempts by Trump to obstruct the investigation (which will have to wait until he leaves office), he is also an unindicted co-conspirator.

Both of these are well-documented. I already told you that they involved two different crimes. You're merely confused.

You have tricked your mind into believing that Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in the Mueller investigation. He's an unindicted co-conspirator in another crime, not the Russian interference case where he repeatedly tried to obstruct the investigation. As you know, Mueller documented several such instances, each of which is a felony.

You're upset and in denial, but that's how it is. Trump has not only been documented to have obstructed justice, he is also an unindicted co-conspirator.

Jerry Shugart

As you learened, it's quite true. I showed you:

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post

Both of these are well-documented. I already told you that they involved two different crimes. You're merely confused.

There is absolutely no evidence that Trump was an unindicted co-conspirator on the Mueller investigation.

You are just making things up in your failed effort to smear Trump.

The Rebublicans did not have to dream up sharges against Clinton because he was guilty of lying under oath:

"I Did not have sexual relationships with that woman."

It's a joke that you actually believed him!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I'm glad she Hillary said what she said, it was a smart move. In the long run the eventual Dem nominee will benefit from her willingness to put it out there ahead of time, that we already know the Russians are working to disrupt the 2020 election and that means scrutinizing more carefully any candidate that seems to be getting boosted by the Russians and if the right (and some Dems) don't like that she said it, then in the words of Mick Mulvaney, they can "get over it."

I haven't forgotten Mueller's testimony:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller said Russia didn’t just try once to interfere in a United States election — they’re already working to influence 2020.

“Did you think that this was a single attempt by the Russians to get involved in our election or did you find evidence to suggest they’ll try to do this again?” Rep. Will Hurd, a Republican from Texas, asked Mueller

Mueller responded, “It wasn’t a single attempt. They’re doing it as we sit here”

“And they expect to do it during the next campaign,” the special counsel added.

Jerry Shugart

I'm glad she Hillary said what she said, it was a smart move.

Bernie Sanders: "Tulsi Gabbard has put her life on the line to defend this country. People can disagree on issues, but it is outrageous for anyone to suggest that Tulsi is a foreign asset."

I haven't forgotten Mueller's testimony:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller said Russia didn’t just try once to interfere in a United States election — they’re already working to influence 2020.

“Did you think that this was a single attempt by the Russians to get involved in our election or did you find evidence to suggest they’ll try to do this again?” Rep. Will Hurd, a Republican from Texas, asked Mueller

Mueller responded, “It wasn’t a single attempt. They’re doing it as we sit here”

“And they expect to do it during the next campaign,” the special counsel added.

What you failed to mention is that the Russians did was during the time when Obama was in charge. LOL!