Blatant racism comes from the left

Gary K

Banned
This is a video of blacks telling how the left has hurled racist insults at them. All their screaming racist at conservatives and yet they are the real racists.

Arthur Brain

Well, I won't say what some of the worst names I've been called as they would contravene several rules of the forum...

Suffice to say that racism can emanate from anywhere, ignorance mainly and that knows no political boundaries.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
Well, I won't say what some of the worst names I've been called as they would contravene several rules of the forum...

Suffice to say that racisn can emanate from anywhere, ignorance mainly and that knows no political boundaries.
It has always been my distinct impression that you're a white guy.

Gary K

Banned
Based on what? Otherwise, it's hardly something secret...

Your posts. What you said here is the first time I've read anything you've said about what race you belong to. It makes no difference to me either way. My differences with you are political and spiritual, not racial. I could care less about the color of your skin. It's a non-issue to me.

Arthur Brain

Your posts. What you said here is the first time I've read anything you've said about what race you belong to. It makes no difference to me either way. My differences with you are political and spiritual, not racial. I could care less about the color of your skin. It's a non-issue to me.

What exactly about my posts led you to believe I was white? Rather vague...and why even mention it? My issues or differences with other posters have nothing to do with the colour of their skin either.

Gary K

Banned
What exactly about my posts led you to believe I was white? Rather vague...and why even mention it? My issues or differences with other posters have nothing to do with the colour of their skin either.

My reasons are rather vague at this moment to me too. It's just something that has struck me that way. The only reason I mentioned it was because your statement surprised me. It's nothing more than that.

Arthur Brain

My reasons are rather vague at this moment to me too. It's just something that has struck me that way. The only reason I mentioned it was because your statement surprised me. It's nothing more than that.

What statement surprised you exactly? My initial response?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Are these people typical of the so-called "left" in America ? No way ! It's not the liberal Democrats in Washington who call Mexicans " rapists and murderers," who say there are some" very fine people " among the white supremacists and Neo=Nazis , who separate toddlers from their parents at the border and keep them in cages , who accuse illegal Mexicans of having enormous quantities of illegal drugs attached to their bodies etc .
It's not the Democrats in Washington who do everything in their power to make life miserable for poor blacks, Hispanics and the minorities living in America by taking away their medicare, social security , health care , nutritious school lunches for children , help for the disabled and the elderly and infirm etc .
It's not the liberal Democrats in Washington who deprive poor black and Hispanic women of the help they need to prevent unwanted pregnancies and provide for their children etc .
The party of Lincoln has become the party of Jefferson Davis .

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Are these people typical of the so-called "left" in America ? No way ! It's not the liberal Democrats in Washington who call Mexicans " rapists and murderers," who say there are some" very fine people " among the white supremacists and Neo=Nazis , who separate toddlers from their parents at the border and keep them in cages , who accuse illegal Mexicans of having enormous quantities of illegal drugs attached to their bodies etc .
Who was it that said all Mexicans are rapists and murderers? Who said any of the Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists or KKK were very fine people? they've been separating families at the border since at least Clinton was president. So that's two Democrat administrations who did it. And criminals have been separated from their families since time immemorial.Do you know why they separate them? And lastly, every valid picture of kids in cages from illegal immigration that has ever been provided was from Obama's presidency. So, would you care to try again?

It's not the Democrats in Washington who do everything in their power to make life miserable for poor blacks, Hispanics and the minorities living in America by taking away their medicare, social security , health care , nutritious school lunches for children , help for the disabled and the elderly and infirm etc .
It's not the Democrats who are doing everything they can to keep the poor dependent upon the government so they not only have no incentive to improve their own situation, but many times can't as they would lose the benefits they have before they're able to sustain themselves? And how racist of you to assume that only minorities are poor.

It's not the liberal Democrats in Washington who deprive poor black and Hispanic women of the help they need to prevent unwanted pregnancies and provide for their children etc .
The party of Lincoln has become the party of Jefferson Davis .
Because those poor black and Hispanic women are incapable of preventing themselves from getting pregnant? Are you claiming they can't keep their legs closed? Do you realize just how racist that sounds?