Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dems Panic Over Biden-Ukraine Scandal As MSM Hits Full Spin Cycle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by drbrumley View Post
    Nope...he doesn't.
    Sorry, I don't agree.

    I have blasted trump on this board before.
    Oh, please... if he'd handled trade the way you wanted, what else would you have "blasted" him on?

    Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

    Comment


    • #47
      Back to John Lewis, and your saying he's full of crap... the fact that's all you could bluster up about it says so much about you.

      Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

      Comment


      • #48
        Plot twist: "RNC Calls On Biden To Release Transcripts Of Discussions He Had With Ukraine While Vice President"

        Trump is corrupt but I wouldn't be shocked if Biden and son are found to be corrupt as well. If the Dems aren't careful this could backfire on them.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by User Name View Post
          Plot twist: "RNC Calls On Biden To Release Transcripts Of Discussions He Had With Ukraine While Vice President"

          Trump is corrupt but I wouldn't be shocked if Biden and son are found to be corrupt as well. If the Dems aren't careful this could backfire on them.
          I don't think there will be a backfire, I think this is what Trump et al. want people to focus on because Biden is widely presumed to be the Dem frontrunner and has consistency outpolled Trump, he's a threat to Trump in 2020, thus the attempt to make something out of nothing. There's nothing there regarding Joe Biden, although there's understandable issue with Hunter being on the board of Burisma while Joe Biden was VP, but that doesn't rise to anything like the level of what Trump has done.

          Here's some additional info.

          Both Trump and Giuliani have alleged that Biden used the prospect of U.S. financial support to pressure the Ukrainian government to fire its top prosecutor in 2016, because the prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, was investigating the gas company Burisma, and allegedly, Hunter.

          Shokin was widely believed to be soft on corruption, however, and the United States and other Western countries had called for his removal. The country's Parliament ultimately voted to remove Shokin.

          Biden has taken credit for getting the prosecutor removed, boasting about it as a win for anticorruption in the country.

          But there's little evidence he acted to help his son: Earlier this year, Bloomberg News, citing documents and an interview with a former Ukrainian official, reported the Burisma investigation had been dormant for more than a year by the time Biden called for the crackdown on corruption. The then-Ukrainian prosecutor general told the news agency he found no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden and his son. And PolitiFact reported it found no evidence to "support the idea that Joe Biden advocated with his son's interests in mind."

          Additionally, the most recent former prosecutor general of Ukraine, Yuriy Lutsenko, told Bloomberg he had no evidence of wrongdoing by either Biden.

          Other investigations into Burisma's oligarch owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, proceeded, and The New York Times reported Sunday that former associates of the vice president have said Biden did not try to stop them.


          Also:

          Trump Twists Facts on Biden and Ukraine

          Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

          Comment


          • #50
            Transcript of a Nothingburger Call Between President Trump and President Zelensky
            The state — whatever its particular forms — always expresses itself as a collective form of property ownership. All political systems are socialistic, in that they are premised upon the subservience of individual interests to collective authority. Communism, fascism, lesser forms of state socialism, and welfarism, are all premised upon the state’s usurpation of privately-owned property. Whether one chooses to be aligned with the political "Left," "Right," or "Middle," comes down to nothing more than a preference for a particular franchise of state socialism.

            Comment


            • #51
              clearly an impeachable conversation

              Comment


              • #52
                Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden 'did not violate anything’



                Andrew Bates
                @AndrewBatesNC

                NEW: The former top Ukrainian prosecutor "whose allegations were at the heart of the dirt-digging effort by Rudolph W. Giuliani" says Hunter Biden "did not violate anything."

                Per the whistleblower complaint, this is the prosecutor who *Trump* praised. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/former-ukraine-prosecutor-says-hunter-biden-did-not-violate-anything/2019/09/26/48801f66-e068-11e9-be7f-4cc85017c36f_story.html …



                What makes this interesting:

                According to the complaint, Trump in the call "praised Ukraine’s Prosecutor General, Mr. Yuriy Lutsenko, and suggested that Mr. Zelenskyy might want to keep him in his position.”





                Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

                Comment


                • #53
                  I truly believe Pelosi is insane

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by drbrumley View Post
                    Dems Panic Over Biden-Ukraine Scandal As MSM Hits Full Spin Cycle

                    Since the initial report, the Trump-Zelensky call has been downgraded to remove implications of a quid pro quo - and attention is now turning to what the Bidens actually did.
                    Hunter Biden 'did not violate anything,' former Ukrainian prosecutor says

                    "From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything," Yuriy Lutsenko told the Washington Post.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Where is Qanon when you need him?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Hundreds of documents conflict with the walking gaffe's statements as to what went on in the Ukraine.

                        Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents conflict with a story that former Vice President Joe Biden has been telling about him pressuring Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor because he was corrupt, and not because the prosecutor was investigating a company that hired his son, according to a report.

                        The Hill‘s John Solomon is reporting that the documents — many from the American legal team that helped the company, Burisma Holdings, try to stave off its legal troubles — raise the “troubling prospect” that U.S. officials may have “painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped “ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview” Biden’s son Hunter during the 2016 presidential elections.


                        Solomon reported that, for instance, an official Ukrainian government memo shows that Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about Ukrainian prosecutors.
                        The rest of the article can be found at the following link.

                        https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...tor-was-fired/
                        “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
                        ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

                        “One and God make a majority.”
                        ― Frederick Douglass

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          "Look at what Biden did." The public's not buying it. But Trump's attempt to use a foreign power to influence the U.S. election will probably get him impeached. Presently, half of all voters think he needs to be impeached.

                          Late last week, an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll found a plurality of Americans expressing support for congressional Democrats’ decision to start an impeachment inquiry into Trump. A new CNN poll found very similar results.

                          As for Quinnipiac, just last week, it found 37% of Americans endorsing Trump’s impeachment and removal from office, while 57% disagreed. The results are quite different now.

                          American voters are divided on impeaching and removing President Trump from office, 47 - 47 percent - closing a 20-point gap from less than a week ago, according to a Quinnipiac University Poll released today. In the poll released on September 25th, voters said that the president should not be impeached and removed 57 - 37 percent. […]

                          While voters are split on impeaching and removing President Trump from office, a slim majority of registered voters do approve of the impeachment inquiry opened by the U.S. House of Representatives 52 - 45 percent. Approval includes half of independents, who are split 50 - 45 percent on the inquiry.
                          http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/scandal-intensifies-attitudes-trumps-impeachment-shift-quickly

                          This is pretty much what we saw in the Nixon case. The whistle-blower seems to have been the tipping point.
                          This message is hidden because ...

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Good

                            Let's get rolling with a Pence presidency and re-criminalize homosexuality.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                              "Look at what Biden did." The public's not buying it. But Trump's attempt to use a foreign power to influence the U.S. election will probably get him impeached. Presently, half of all voters think he needs to be impeached.

                              Late last week, an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll found a plurality of Americans expressing support for congressional Democrats’ decision to start an impeachment inquiry into Trump. A new CNN poll found very similar results.

                              As for Quinnipiac, just last week, it found 37% of Americans endorsing Trump’s impeachment and removal from office, while 57% disagreed. The results are quite different now.

                              American voters are divided on impeaching and removing President Trump from office, 47 - 47 percent - closing a 20-point gap from less than a week ago, according to a Quinnipiac University Poll released today. In the poll released on September 25th, voters said that the president should not be impeached and removed 57 - 37 percent. […]

                              While voters are split on impeaching and removing President Trump from office, a slim majority of registered voters do approve of the impeachment inquiry opened by the U.S. House of Representatives 52 - 45 percent. Approval includes half of independents, who are split 50 - 45 percent on the inquiry.
                              http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/scandal-intensifies-attitudes-trumps-impeachment-shift-quickly

                              This is pretty much what we saw in the Nixon case. The whistle-blower seems to have been the tipping point.
                              Lol. There is enough evidence on Biden now that we know he will not see the nomination. So the public is buying it. You need better sources.

                              Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                              The state — whatever its particular forms — always expresses itself as a collective form of property ownership. All political systems are socialistic, in that they are premised upon the subservience of individual interests to collective authority. Communism, fascism, lesser forms of state socialism, and welfarism, are all premised upon the state’s usurpation of privately-owned property. Whether one chooses to be aligned with the political "Left," "Right," or "Middle," comes down to nothing more than a preference for a particular franchise of state socialism.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by drbrumley View Post
                                Lol. There is enough evidence on Biden now that we know he will not see the nomination.
                                So far, the evidence is that Trump tweets a lot about it. Even Fox now admits there's no evidence Biden or his son did anything wrong. The day after Trump tried to get some buzz on his story, "Fox and Friends" had a program on Maple Syrup. Which gives you some idea of how badly that fell.

                                Then we discover that Trump's accusations against Biden's son were dismissed by the Ukrainian prosecutor before Biden added the U.S. to the number of allies who were urging the prosecutor to be dismissed. Biden is now slightly up from where he was three months ago, to give you some idea of how Trump's story is playing.
                                https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ion-6730.html#!

                                Apparently, Trump has told his people that Biden will easily beat him, if they can't find a way to stop him. So his people are out there, flacking the story, even if it's not working so well.

                                So the public is buying it.
                                RCP uses the sum of major polls to get their numbers. And as you see, the story's not playing so well with Americans.

                                You need better sources.
                                RCP's final numbers came within 1% of the actual vote in 2016. And accurately called the Blue Wave in 2018. So it seems pretty good to me.
                                This message is hidden because ...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X