Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew Prokop
    @awprokop

RTed by whistleblower's lawyer @MarkSZaidEsq https://twitter.com/gregorykorte/status/1176880541825679363 …

There are actually three places where the ellipses show up, all three are when Trump is talking. I don't know what those mean, but we've been told that "A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation."

We need to see the whistleblower report.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
      You don't care what I think. I'm just going to keep putting info up there because most of you won't go looking for yourself.

Looking for a ban?

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
        Looking for a ban?
        For what?! Posting info on a fast-breaking story of historical national importance?

Comment

d Lieu
          @tedlieu

Dear @realDonaldTrump: Ukranian government officials complained to Congress about your misconduct. They absolutely knew what a big deal this is.

The American people and Congress also know this is a big deal. That's why there is an #ImpeachmentInquiry against you.

Comment

Now Trump's saying as far as he's concerned Nancy Pelosi is "no longer Speaker of the House."

What?

https://twitter.com/CitizenChgo/stat...29949254635521

Comment

For what?! Posting info on a fast-breaking story of historical national importance?
              Rumor has it that tol is a place for dialogue

Comment

Rumor has it that tol is a place for dialogue
                So "dialogue" about the information I'm providing.

Your responding with "Looking for a ban?" instead of addressing the content of the post is... not furthering the topic discussion.

Comment

There's another whistleblower claiming Trump tried to intervene in IRS audit
                  The tax whistleblower, meanwhile, went straight to Congress ― specifically to the House Ways and Means Committee, which had sued the Trump administration for refusing to provide copies of the president’s tax returns in response to a formal request. Democrats say they need Trump’s returns to make sure the IRS properly enforces tax laws against the president.

But Ways and Means Chair Richard Neal (D-Mass.) is far less outspoken than Schiff, and his approach to the tax case has been cautious. He decided to stay focused on the lawsuit, using the whistleblower’s material to bolster that case.

In a brief last month, the committee told the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia that a “federal employee” had approached them with “evidence of possible misconduct” and “inappropriate efforts” to influence an IRS audit of the president. The document provided no further detail about the whistleblower, but in a footnote, Democrats offered to tell U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden all about it in private.

A spokesman for the committee said this week that McFadden, a Trump nominee who donated to the Trump 2016 campaign and volunteered for the Trump presidential transition, has so far not asked to hear more about the whistleblower. He denied a Democratic motion to speed up the case...

Comment

So "dialogue" about the information I'm providing.
                    re: {the transcript}

go ahead - pull out excerpts and tell us what you think of them, anna, not what other people are claiming anonymous reports are saying

did you have a stroke?

Comment

did you have a stroke?
                      I've given you plenty of material to choose from. Stop trolling me, you're boring.

Comment

Whistleblower complaint is out. Pages 3 and 4:

Transcripts from phone call were transferred to a different electronic system.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/house-in...ower-complaint

ADNI Maguire testifying momentarily.

Comment

Comment

Donald J. Trump
                            @realDonaldTrump
                            THE DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND ALL THAT IT STANDS FOR. STICK TOGETHER, PLAY THEIR GAME, AND FIGHT HARD REPUBLICANS. OUR COUNTRY IS AT STAKE!
                            5:41 AM - Sep 26, 2019

Comment

I've given you plenty of material to choose from.

yes, and i chose the link you provided to the transcript of the phone conversation

and asked you to comment on specific parts of it

if you're just going to cut and paste whatever you find online and not engage in dialogue, i'll report you

Comment

yes, and i chose the link you provided to the transcript of the phone conversation

and asked you to comment on specific parts of it

if you're just going to cut and paste whatever you find online and not engage in dialogue, i'll report you

Go ahead. I'm not inclined to be at your beck and call. I choose my discussions, and I choose the people with whom I'm interested enough to engage.

Comment

Working...
                                X