"God just told me..."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Christian prophet: ‘Patriots’ will drag dead Democrats through the streets if Trump doesn’t carry out ‘mass arrests’ by January
If Trump doesn’t carry out mass arrests of high-profile Democratic politicians by this coming January, “patriots” will rise up and get the job done, according to Christian “prophet” and whack job conspiracy theorist Mark Taylor.

During an appearance on Sheila Zilinsky’s podcast this Tuesday, Taylor recounted a conversation he had with God last year, where he was told that if President Trump doesn’t carry out mass arrests of high-level Democratic politicians by this January, there will be blood in the streets.

“What the Lord has shown me is that if they wait too long, it could be another Mogadishu or another Benghazi where the patriots will rise up and say, ‘Enough is enough,’ and they will take matters into their own hands and they will drag their dead bodies through the streets,” Taylor said, adding that these patriots (presumably Trump supporters) will literally hunt down Democrats and drag them out of their “houses or offices.”

“The people are not asking for justice, they are demanding it, so the government has to act,” Taylor said.

“They need to make probably one or two high-level arrests, high-profile arrests, perp walk them on national television so that people will see that justice is going to be done,” he continued. “They have got to make the arrests before January if they are going to make them this year, because if [Trump] arrests anyone after January when campaign season starts, it’s going to make it look like he’s just arresting those that oppose him. So they have a window of time between now and the end of the year to make these arrests. That is what God has shown me as far as this timeline.”

Taylor has been predicting these “mass arrests” for over two years now, and his reasoning is based on the belief that the Trump administration is conducting a secret law enforcement operation. Echoing claims that are reminiscent of the anti-Hillary “Pizza Gate” and “QAnon“conspiracy theories, Taylor has claimed in the past that Trump’s operation has already arrested Satanic pedophile rings, saying that the “Clintons are going to go down, Obama is going to go down, they’re all going to go down.”

https://deadstate.org/christian-pro...FRWUI7BJBqFLTA6XUgc1n1-fDSG6z6MgIk6cdGjkK9wMg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Christian prophet: ‘Patriots’ will drag dead Democrats through the streets if Trump doesn’t carry out ‘mass arrests’ by January
If Trump doesn’t carry out mass arrests of high-profile Democratic politicians by this coming January, “patriots” will rise up and get the job done, according to Christian “prophet” and whack job conspiracy theorist Mark Taylor.

Something related I saw a couple days ago:

Rick Joyner: Christians Need to Establish Militias in Preparation for the Coming Civil War

“The Second Amendment is linked to militias,” Joyner said. “We were meant to have militias throughout the country to defend our communities … I think there is going to be a militia movement that unites and supports and is open about what they are doing and they are going to be trained and prepared to defend their communities.”

“If Christians don’t get involved in things like that, [the] wrong people will get in,” he added. “Christians need to get in to set the course. We’re not just going to attack other races; we’re here to defend and support. Christians have to get engaged in it. Jesus himself said, ‘There is a time to sell your coat and buy a sword.’ That was the weapon of their day.”

“We are entering a time for war and we need to mobilize,” Joyner declared.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Something related I saw a couple days ago:

Rick Joyner: Christians Need to Establish Militias in Preparation for the Coming Civil War

“The Second Amendment is linked to militias,” Joyner said. “We were meant to have militias throughout the country to defend our communities … I think there is going to be a militia movement that unites and supports and is open about what they are doing and they are going to be trained and prepared to defend their communities.”

“If Christians don’t get involved in things like that, [the] wrong people will get in,” he added. “Christians need to get in to set the course. We’re not just going to attack other races; we’re here to defend and support. Christians have to get engaged in it. Jesus himself said, ‘There is a time to sell your coat and buy a sword.’ That was the weapon of their day.”

“We are entering a time for war and we need to mobilize,” Joyner declared.

These guys think Trump is a sign that their time has come. I believe if Trump is impeached or fails to get a second term, El Paso is going to look like nothing.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Joyner has gone off the rails (assuming he was ever on the rails in the first place).

And here's Jim Bakker:

Televangelist Jim Bakker: Christians will start a civil war if Trump is impeached

Wow.

Televangelist Jim Bakker is predicting that Christians would begin a second civil war in the U.S. if President Trump were impeached.

"If it happens, there will be a civil war in the United States of America. The Christians will finally come out of the shadows, because we are going to be shut up permanently if we're not careful"

Conservatives warned for years that the danger came from the left, when all along it was coming from the right.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Wow.
[FONT=&]
Televangelist Jim Bakker is predicting that Christians would begin a second civil war in the U.S. if President Trump were impeached.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"If it happens, there will be a civil war in the United States of America. The Christians will finally come out of the shadows, because we are going to be shut up permanently if we're not careful"

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]

Conservatives warned for years that the danger came from the left, when all along it was coming from the right.[/FONT]

FBI knew this a long time ago:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So make your case for impeachment, if you can.

Make it persuasively.

Even the staunchest Nixon supporters eventually came around to "well, no, he shouldn't have done that"

Find that smoking gun :idunno:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Wow.
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"If it happens, there will be a civil war in the United States of America. The Christians will finally come out of the shadows, because we are going to be shut up permanently if we're not careful"

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]

Conservatives warned for years that the danger came from the left, when all along it was coming from the right.[/FONT]

Add Texas megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress to the crackpot list:

Trump Quotes Pastor Who Predicts ‘Civil War Like Fracture’ Over Impeachment

"President Donald Trump drew condemnation—even from Republicans—late Sunday after he reposted a quote from Fox News contributor and Texas megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress, who predicted a “Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal” over the impeachment inquiry opened by House Dems last week."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Add Texas megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress to the crackpot list:

Trump Quotes Pastor Who Predicts ‘Civil War Like Fracture’ Over Impeachment

"President Donald Trump drew condemnation—even from Republicans—late Sunday after he reposted a quote from Fox News contributor and Texas megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress, who predicted a “Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal” over the impeachment inquiry opened by House Dems last week."

A "Civil War like fracture" eh?

Funny - nobody's reporting that red part. :think:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
This happened with Nixon, too. I remember people writing op-eds, claiming that the military would step in and restore Nixon if he was impeached.

These lunatics are dangerous in the same way the occasional Wal-Mart shooter is dangerous, but they won't shake the republic.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This happened with Nixon, too. I remember people writing op-eds, claiming that the military would step in and restore Nixon if he was impeached.

These lunatics are dangerous in the same way the occasional Wal-Mart shooter is dangerous, but they won't shake the republic.

Thanks for the info. Nixon was a bit before my time. I'm not surprised that history is repeating itself. That's what happens when we are ignorant of it.

genuineoriginal

A "Civil War like fracture" eh?

Funny - nobody's reporting that red part. :think:

What Robert Jeffress meant when he said removing Trump would cause 'Civil War-like fracture'

Robert Jeffress ... went on the Fox News Channel on Sunday night and fretted that "if the Democrats are successful in removing the president from office, I'm afraid it will cause a Civil War-like fracture in this nation from which this country will never heal."

Over the phone, Jeffress said in that genial tone that always suggests it's you, not him, "I was very precise in the language I used. I was not advocating or predicting an actual civil war if Trump is removed. What I said was such removal would cause a fracture in our country like our country experienced after the Civil War. The Civil War ended 160 years ago, and yet the wounds did not completely heal, and I think if you remove a president for the first time in history — a president who received 63 million votes — it will have the same kind of long-lasting impact."

Jeffress insisted, repeatedly, he was not attempting to incite or "advocate violence"; that, he said, "would be irresponsible." If you try to argue otherwise, "you're either dumb or dishonest," Jeffress said. "Either words mean something or they don't. If they say I am calling for a civil war, they are lying. They are pulling something out of the air."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

What Robert Jeffress meant when he said removing Trump would cause 'Civil War-like fracture'

Jeffress insisted, repeatedly, he was not attempting to incite or "advocate violence"; that, he said, "would be irresponsible." If you try to argue otherwise, "you're either dumb or dishonest," Jeffress said. "Either words mean something or they don't. If they say I am calling for a civil war, they are lying. They are pulling something out of the air."

It's like Donald Trump, with his rhetoric of an "invasion" at the boarder. A true invasion is an act of war. People like Trump use hot-button terms to get their base ginned up. And then some nut with a gun goes to a Walmart parking lot and kills a couple dozen people because of it. Talk of "civil war" can have similar impact. The crazies take terminology like that and run amok with it.