ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
55IxVnm.png

So impeach him already :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So you believe that?
I believe it's compatible with what can be known about him.

Has any other President been investigated and scrutinized as much as Donald J. Trump?
Sure. Nixon, Clinton for starters.

What might we have found out about JFK or Reagan?
That the former was a womanizer without much of a moral compass and that the latter was well intentioned, but largely used, the way Bush Jr. was used, by profiteers and schemers, I suspect.

Lon

... but largely used, the way Bush Jr. was used, by profiteers and schemers, I suspect.
Somewhat. He was enigmatic enough to be bipartisan and get away with it. He did a wonderful job for what we needed. I think you 'forgot' something though (hint of course). It sounds like you liked him too. :up:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
are we impeached yet?

#ImpeachTrump: Act to Defend Democracy June 15

Since you keep asking: Look for the nearest rally (141 from around the country to choose from) and stand up for the Constitution:

Join us on Saturday, June 15, for #ImpeachTrump: Act to Defend Democracy, a national day of local action to demand an inquiry into the impeachment of Donald Trump!
Donald Trump's abuses of our communities and country demand action from Congress, which has the responsibility and authority to hold Trump accountable. The next crucial step is an inquiry into whether to draft articles of impeachment.

Search and RSVP for an event near you. Events will be visible, family-friendly, public gatherings to demonstrate to our representatives that impeachment is the will of the people. Together, we will inform our communities about Trump's abuses and the process of impeachment, then make plans to convey our support for impeachment to our elected officials.

A core principle shared by supporting organizations is a commitment to nonviolent, peaceful actions. All actions that are sponsored or organized on this page are intended to be nonviolent and peaceful. We expect all participants to act lawfully at all times and to seek to de-escalate any potential confrontation with those who disagree with our values.